Posts by Solo

Nice update #makes4greatagain. You guys really need to stop updating this game, all you do is just keep breaking it more and more after every update and you only care for the money not for fixing the game or making good updates. You keep making promises which you don't hold or search for excuses and the only purpose of them is to ensure that your "cash cows" keep buying stuff from you. The only updates you ever did was to make the game more pay² win or to break the game more with "rebalancing" weapons which made them unfair and broken. Who had the idea of changing perfectly working weapons into this? The shop didn't get updated for months and just by replacing the anti cheat system nothing will be fixed(It got bypassed after a few mins). The best you could do now is either to stop updating the game or learn how to properly fix the game itself or sell the game to another company which can fix it. It's sad to see the game die day by day, because the concept of it is really unique and there is no other game out there which is like S4. Sadly this game had a lot of bad luck with the developer which couldn't fix even the smallest bugs and caused even more and publisher who were greedy and only cared about the money. S4 League is the only game I know which has this hardcore pay² win factor and it's very beginner unfriendly. When they download it and try it out all they see in the beginner channel is almost no player or only hackers and when they finally get into Netsphere 1 channel they get kicked out of most matches for playing bad, because of the try harder for who s4 is their life and which can't think of losing any game because of some beginner. No wonder that the player base is decreasing like this.

wondering what going be after eac :!:

bots can be easily filtered so dont try to attack the forum with ur stupidity. Get out of here already

No reason to be mad, we all here to try help the game and the community and I can tell its doing better than than ma good portion of the pasts already.

Im not sure if thats the game publisher's job to worry about these kind of matter in the first place, so no reason to express your feelings about this here. Further you could go just in a support ticket I feel like. But if im wrong and its all AG behind this, correct me.

do you even can understand anything ?

Next time there will be a bot to spamming it everywhere just reply or say we can't reply

change. However, you're mentioning baseless assumptions that can't be ignored.

what about just make a vote and watch it ?

i am not with this kids that using keylogger i hate them you know what i am meaning with my message let's don't forget the info that i sent via discord and private message i just looking for a fair game for everyone

one more time

Warte, ist es es Zeit <removed> zurück ins Spiel zu bringen?

Löscht ihr meinen Post?

Habt ihr Angst, dass das passiert?

Ihr wollt das schon wieder machen und unschuldige Accounts bannen?

Ihr beschwert euch über Leute, Ecploits finden aber bekommt es nicht auf die Reihe etwas dagegen zu tun...

Los Leuts. Verschwendet euer Geld und kauft bei solchen Leuten AP, damit euer Account irgendwann ohne Grund gebannt wird oder das Spiel stirbt, weil sie nichts aud die Reihe bekommen. Das Spiel stirbt sowieso bald..

-Nachricht von Aeriagames für die S4 League Com. Wir möchten alle danken, die [uns Geld geben... ehm, sry falscher Text. ] diese Spiel spielen. Aber wie es corhersehbar war, wird dieses kaputte Spiel schließen. Am 5.5.2018 wird alles geclosed und wir entschuldigen uns dafür. Das Geld behalten wir natürlich. Das Geld, welches ihr in s4 investiert hättet könnt ihr jz in andere Games von uns investieren damit wir noch mehr <removed> damit kaufen können. Aber zögert nicht uns noch mehr Geld in den Rachen zu werfen bis das Spiel schließt!

Denk darüber nach. Es ist Zeit das Spiel fairer zu gestalten und keiner wird mehr über das denken.

Bitte wechselt BattleEye. Es brutzelt meinen Laptop!!

Vergesst nicht, dass jedes Update, das rauskommt, das Spiel nur weiter kaputt macht.

Danke dafür, dass ihr das goldene BattlEye benutzt und damit meine Leben erleichtert habt <3

just reply on it or i'll spam it everwhere

don't delete it