Posts by League

I seldom formulate an opinion regarding S4 League's operations management, however, I believe I might have just hit my threshold. As an individual who has been playing this game since its Closed Beta days, I am entirely familiar with its ups and downs. Surely, I am not as naive to grasp onto hopes of future glory, but I convinced myself that by purchasing AP for my main and slew of alternate accounts, I could play my part in keeping this game afloat. But, time and time again, the managerial staff has delivered incompetence, and displayed lack of responsible ownership in the quality of the application they deliver.

Case in point, the past couple weeks, in an attempt to resolve pre-existing issues, many new bugs have found their way into the application: random disconnections, worse entry-lags, unpredictable time-outs, and my new personal favorite, as displayed in the image below.

In light of this, I can no longer, in good conscience, spend any more money on this game. Do I believe this will change anything? Absolutely not. But I am merely a fed-up customer.

Posting here for visibility. I have been experiencing sporadic, yet chronic disconnections on the map Station 2. Indeed, this occurs only on ST2, and started right after the last patch. I did reinstall the game a few times but that did not resolve it. Again, this happens only on ST2. Any ideas? Thanks.

It goes without saying that a massive project such as S4 is not suited for a Waterfall methodology. Agile has become very intuitive, borderline innate to online games. As surprising as it may sound, the previous developers adopted Agile, not Waterfall.

Now, this is not an excuse regarding the incompetence of Aeria and all the powers that may be, but just to sum things up, S4 has 99 problems and agile isn't one of them.