Posts by Gouxo

Well then leave if you only want changes but not being part from them just blaming.

most already did thats the problem the fact that i still cannot play cause of the bo2 error after two months shows part of what he is saying is true i aint gonna blame aeria for everything he said but their main focus on money and less about the game has being shown through out their time i dont see any way this game could become what it used to

you know its hard to believe aeria is doing anything when all you see is the same marketing ap cr*ap but at this point its my fault for expecting aeria to fix something that makes people unable to play the game honestly i dont wanna be salty but how can you explain that something like this is still a issue even after two months and add the fact player base dropped so hard that it doesnt even get 2000 anymore i really dont get why you even took the rights to the game

well actually long ago you really didnt had any ways to get anything other then events now you have missons weekly rotation thing and some forum events dont get me wrong this game is p2w thing is it has allways been that way

agree with most but to be honest its way too late at this point the devs never fixed those problems and we in a point that just about 1000 players are online we should just accept stuff as is cause i doubt s4 could make a comback

if you are unhappy with this information, there is nothing anyone can do for you. simple as that. no reason to continue this thread, because you don't understand what we are trying to say.

you didnt give any info thats the problem nothing else and some one above you already explained

Please don't get offensive on the forum.

As far I'm allowed to tell, it's not the implementation of the forum bringing the game to lag but the portal that is still unstable.

The portal maintenance is actually not done yet and hence there still are ingame problems and lags. Please be patient until this situation is under control again

well thank you is sb gonna come back ?

if you dont know anything dont reply and yes its pretty much the most basic response to anything that happends

you dont need to answer questions if you dont know the answer i asked a question if there is no answer dont reply

i dont live in the forum i entered the game seen its sh!t and came and ask

how am i not mature about this .-. im not angry thats just how i type dont take offence to a guy writing c.rap on a forum

dont see how telling me a robotic respnse is helpful but ok

Well, he only tried to help, even if it was the "basic response".

I didn't take any offence, neither did I call you immature, but it's not really nice to come on the forum, ask a question that's been repeated for a million times then act unsatisfied when someone tries to help you. As Pain said, "nobody knows more than you do, so keep it calm and wait for a response from the AG."

you called yourself mature i assumed you implied i was immature and and well it does seem like you took offence to it since you keep acting in defence towards him for no reason i didnt insult him nor said anything bad about him like i said in the post you just quoted i dont enter the forum and check every new thing i entered the game saw its going to hell came here hoping there is a reason for this and i asked and i got a robotic response instead

First of, its not a robotic answer, the forum doesnt affect the game by any means, we had loads of server issues and portal crashes and stuff, we all frustrated just as you are, but nobody knows more than you do, so keep it calm and wait for a response from the AG.

if you dont know anything dont reply and yes its pretty much the most basic response to anything that happends

And you dont need to question the lags and the crash's existence if it has been answered several times already and with a little scrolly scrolly downwards shows you any related updates on it. So I dont see the point of your burst.

Also once there is a fix or any update, the team will let us know straight away. :) hope it helped.

you dont need to answer questions if you dont know the answer i asked a question if there is no answer dont reply

i dont live in the forum i entered the game seen its sh!t and came and ask

Look, I do see a difference and I'm just as angry as you are about the situation, but I try to act mature and wait until the issue is fixed.

Also, I don't see what answer you expected. Pain just told you what he (and everybody else) knew about this situation. Sorry that the answer doesn't satisfy you, but that's all we can give you.

In the meantime, try playing another game if you don't like how laggy the game is. >.>

how am i not mature about this .-. im not angry thats just how i type dont take offence to a guy writing c.rap on a forum

and for an answer honesty would be great such as what did they do to the game why stuff that happends do happend now and actual eta would have been great

I don't think that the forum has anything to do with the in-game experience.

The game has always been laggy at one point or another, but I think we all got used to it. It will get fixed soon for sure.

no you can clearly see a difference ever since the last maintance and right now im getting dc every 5 minutes so something is wrong and it got to do with some sort of change they did cause it started since the change

It just got worse from the last downtime, they are working on the issue, sorry if this doesnt satisfy you enough but this is all we can tell you, this is what everyone can say for sure, for now.

ofc it doesnt satisfy me cause i already heard that thousands of times you dont need to reply if you cant provide anything with substance

There are several posts about this, it will be fixed sooon

i dont need a robotic response i just want to know why the forum change effects the game

its sh!t meh i hate changes and what the hell did you do to the game that its becoming so laggy i dont get what happend but it isnt good