Posts by NIghtSelenity

One of my friends got her rewards, i dont recived mine....

I feel scammed....

Really trying to do the event....

With crashing servers....

I dont go to send a ticket, im a bit angry with the ticket system.

just the answer in bad mood, gots my angry....

just for ask something....

later, if i got my credit card data stealed because this staff dont want to reply what i ask...

Just wait aeria for some mess...

The problem, i control and check the times for the requeriments, i ended it 2 days before the event end(at 5/1) but im still worry...

I hope in middle of crashing, the time been really....

Lol im worry

Hmm the event from x-mas, needing to be the both task or i was able to choose one?

I dont see the "must complete the 1st one for do the second task"... in the topic lol...

I wanted to do the one for the warmer item but.... nothing.... i wasted my time?....

I tryed to complete all required, in middle of crashing server...

I go to dont touch nothing on the folder, i got some experience in some game of touch some kind of that data and the game gots corrupted and needed to be re downloaded again.

Im just thinking maybe when the server gots trolled by cheaters....

Last friday the servers europe 1 to 3 crashed at almost at same time....

I dont know if latam needs a channel for avoid this....

But im sure i cant play TD because i got always , got ranged melee by the distance ping...

I hate to say this, but in alaplaya i got less lag.

Here i got a hell of lag and sometimes i tested it by connect the pc to modem, nothing changed...

Its hard for me, really....

Okay that's a real old bug, when the game was manage by alaplaya, i got that bug.

The problem the bug never got fixed and i know the stages of that bug.

1° The block stop working

2° Whispers stop working

3° Adding friends stop working

4° Blocking- Removing friends never work again.

I know that can be cause it, but i dont know already what more can be caused by this server.

Just you know, that bug can appear just for abusing of blocking or just in a moment you block someone and server lags itself....

I played since 2009 i see it on 2010-2011 that bug, when we got latam server for spanish users, i got the same bug again....

Watch out how much times you block, maybe you and your friends will be bugged with that....

Hella, with a toxic users and toxic kicks, you think they dont go to try a toxic reports?.

After playing in LAS (southamerica) server in League Of Legends, i know the report system can be tricked.

They can make you ate a perma banning, because they be so kids, can make you see like a evil.

¿You think this will be fine for this community?.... the people dont read the rooms names....

When we meet some spanish users in a room and become more than english users, they toxic to us.

The people need to learn, before ask for a "control" system.

-Dont use hacks = better performance game, no reports for you.

-Read the room names = No toxic fuss.

-Let the people live and play free for ur sanity.

Really, i know latam can be annoying because we use spanish, but i see sometimes in a room a mix of french, turkish, and no one says nothing, but read latam and start to toxic us.

Believe me Hella, the gaming users needs to grow, because they love to do mess to the other.

Hmm the old vote kick, wasnt implemented for kick the cheaters because gm's or the persons who to do the banning never be in game?.

I see persons abusing of kick vote for kick for anything. I see that when the old alaplaya gets that system, now in aeria .

Some people abuses with kick vote system. Just some days before it go off for use, i got 3 times tryed to be kicked from a room.

¿Funny fact, we was 11 people in spanish and 1 english who was trying to kick me out?...

I dont have problem, i know is a english channel, but be a bit inteligent( i try to avoid when dont use english because i dont know what they saying).

But... some people used it badly... not for the 1st instance was created and for what have to be used.

Can see the "age" of the users with the randoms kicking vote trolling because dont like something....

Sorry, i got to say it....

Yeah, i already put it on "allowed" in my firewall and i check too on antivirus, but the relay staying hassarament me....

Today only i got a problem with the account login, i fixed it, one fail to connect, but then i connected, but about 45 min later i got kicked by relay again(its there a issue in server?) ...

Well im surprised see the internet test i share its okay for this game. Always i bet i got need about 50-80 megas(megabytes) speed hahaha....

I cant move the modem from here i got and i dunno of get a cable with longer of 5-15 mts because is on a shelf, which is more than 1 and a half meters high.

Is on a piece of furniture that is for television, among other things, if I move it from there, the signal goes away, because here in Argentina everything is going as creepypasta badly written.

To where i ping with the speed test, if i do with some random service in argentina i will get normal stats...

¿any idea of where i can make the ping test do a test for check?....

Hella, its normal for a internet service, have "channels" for connecting the modem?

Im checking, im still with normal numbers 27.78 for download and 3.80 for upload.

Last time i notice of the lag, calling to my support tech of my internet service.

They says "it was in a incorrect channel, the signal was really poor from that channel, the channel got changed this have to fix ur lag"

But... i dont know... 25-27 megabytes of internet(its called megas in spanish) ¿its usefulll or a bunch lag like dialup?....

I hope really some day i get the good service.... some day... i hope it....

Anyway, im sure sometimes i got troubles with Fibertel(service internet) or sometimes both dont want to work(Fibertel+access to the server connect).

Thank you all guys for give me some idea of what can be the trouble, im sure in part its my internet, but somedays i see the server its against me and my internet hahaha(its a joke)

Users are becoming more egocentric, the problem that some believe are children of Koreans who are super pro who participate and win tournaments, which are the master of the master in what they do and sometimes there are people who do it 2 times better than they.

I'll give you an example, a while ago I joined a room sw only, which was Latino (as I am), I find the 10 seconds I enter (also brought the same weapon equipped) that said the room leader in the opposing team "breaker noob" among other insults that are not worth translating into English.

Honestly being a latam user, I felt embarrassed, having to read that. But so, it happens, they complain about the weapons, they complain about the language (please when we are more than 10, you are going to get into a room that is not using English and you are going to fly, you are very badly stopped, because of logic you leave or you are simply afk ignoring the chat). This last one was in my chaser room.

People complain about everything.

- complaint by the lag

- complaint about the language

- complaint by the level of the other

- complaint about weapons

- complaint for everything.

As I write this message, I just asked a user that "if he did not like the game he retired, he would not insult". This game is good, but suffers the problems of other online games, communities with children under age who believe that because they insult behind a computer are safe .... (I have seen people go to the extreme and I have seen more than one case they were bothering adults and ended up very badly with the parents, because they got their data, to put them in order and their parents to notify them that their son misuses the internet)

I understand that there is a "I feel young" mentality but to insult as they never do, is really regrettable.

Inevitably, while online games are still open for children under 18-21, it will continue to be things like that, also the hacks are usually smaller and some larger than a complete lack of brain.

Sorry if I sound very bitter or angry, but for years now I see the same problem in this game, but I also saw how this problem multiplied in several games. Try to sound as educated as possible, sorry if I miss a word, with the translator is difficult.

No one reads the room title, i was with some users of latam in a room, the master puts "no rg" in middle of the chaser match joined a random with rg....

The same happend when we put "latam spanish" and appears 6 english users in racist way to put us in silence... when the room name says it....

Lol you sure play from a long time? after 2010 the room names start to get read less times...

Im not sure because the relay appears about 3 times.

This happend after i log in and appears the 1st screen(press enter to...)

But i see the last time when i re joined channel europe 1, for check the capsules(from the reward for expend).

That last time was a bit annoying because i was opening capsules and i got that suddenly error(i got a moment afraid of keep opening).

"The connection with the game server has been terminated" just right now im getting this error.

I know some latam users got the speed like europe (optic speed i dont know the name on english).

But im affraid to say in Argentina with the useless bunch services of the internet, no one works normal for international.

Im trying again after the msg i just copy 4 lines ago.

But the relay appears after login.... on friday i got to re log about 3-6 times before i can reach the channel choose.

I know some day the server will have some good trade with my internet im hope of that....

But for the moment i cant go out of the main screen before reach the channels i get "the connection " msg or "relay tunnel" msg...

PS: I was able to join after the second try, but is totally random that both msg....im sure and blame fibertel for be so slowpoke for be used for play online.

I cant use the discord, because is asking for my phone number and i never put the personal data, and in aleast in a plataform where is easy to hack a account(sorry bad experience with discord, i use it but i dont add a personal data). I didnt notice of the maintenance or something... but im still unable to connect....

And on facebook 0 warring or 0 notice of it....

Sadcatfumbi

Oh right that explain me all...

i just hidden after get 3 shoot in a row in that wall but...

i get hitted 3 times more...(ouch my internet useless hahaha)

I blame fibertel for be so slow for the international games....

I have a question about the RG....

I was playing a match in chaser mode...

I got a person who was literally spamming shoots....

But.... ¿the shoot traspassing the wall?....¿the user shooting in angles cant be done?....

Since last time i played the S4 in Yuisi server and i never notice of that, because i used really low the RG.

I know maybe the latency and my lag because im from latam user, can make some visual bugs for me....

But... ¿its able? in alice house... the sniper was at the stairs and me, aleast in the wall between the balcony walls and the center of the spawn chaser.

I lost my touch after the latam server close, but i never see that before....

Sorry for asking, im curious....

Im user from Argentina, the last week i got some issues.

Aleast 2 msg from the server saying "You failed to join relay tunnel" and the classic after got suddenly disconnect error.

I know i cant avoid the region latency.... i know the server is not able at 100% for the connections....

But... i checked all the solutions.... i started log in at night time.... when is a bit less troubled connection problems...

Its already almost 23 pm in Argentina, and i cant connect....

Im checking my internet, i got 25 megabytes ( i dunno how is called in english i know the name of spanish speed )

I checked again

-Download speed: 27.78

-Upload Speed: 3.29

I use a router, i know is not the best option, but the modem is not in a place for be able, for put my notebook for playing(in a high cabinet, without shelves is difficult).

I need to know where or a place close of the server country where is the server for make a ping test....

Or where i can test a ip for do it (aleast i will know if i lose any packets).

Im not using too much english, sorry....