Posts by Yorem

Dear community,

The time has come to say ‚Goodbye‘.

It has been a pleasure talking to you, playing with you and just spending time with you.

I made incredible memories playing S4 League with many of you. Remember that one time we played until midnight?

S4 League will always have a special place in my heart!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas,

CM Yorem.

Hi S4 Leaguers,

We want to inform you that [GM]Adiutor and [GM]Kriton are no longer part of the GM team of S4 League.

We would like to thank you for your time and dedication.

We are also looking forward to evaluating your new Game Master applications!

Thanks for understanding.
    The S4 League Team

S4_logo.jpg

Strong S4Leaguers,

We are pleased to announce the new anti-cheat tool that will be integrated on S4League! Easy Anti-Cheat is coming!

Providing the leading systems powered by Epic Games. To finish all the changes within the security of the game, it will be integrated within 72 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

Your PM Sericaia and CM Team

ignitebannerv02.jpg

S4_advent_news_prep.jpg

Hi Leaguers!

🎶 Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way... 🎶 Are you already in the right mood for Christmas?

We have prepared an advent calendar for you starting on the 1st of December.

Until the 24th of December you will get the opportunity to complete tasks and win amazing prizes.

https://s4league.aeriagames.com/advent_calendar

There will be play events, challenges and art events. Some of the tasks are more challenging than others meaning they also have better prizes! We will give away Reset Insurances, G's Capsules, sets and much more.

Let us celebrate Christmas together and play some S4.

Best wishes,

The S4 League Team

N_COTW_November_EN.jpg

Hi S4 Leaguers!

Welcome to the new challenge! It's time for another challenge. Let's do what you like the most: Play Touchdown!

However, there is a little catch to it. We know that you are a pro on the Station 2 map. This time you're not allowed to use this map. Let's see if you can still reach the eSper tier on the other maps. Let the games begin!

In case you've never competed before, here is how it works: [Guide] Weekly Challenges!

bO60NjV.jpg

Regular tier: Score 2 touchdowns in one match

Leaguer tier: Score 3 touchdowns in one match

eSper tier: Score 6 touchdowns in one match

Mode: Touchdown

Map: All maps but Station 2

Amount of players: 8 or more

Please note that screenshot must be taken directly from the match (TAB Screen). To take a screenshot press F12 key, after taking your screenshot it will be sent to the game folder.
    Screenshots taken from the end result screen will not be accepted.

Completed task? Submit your screenshot in this form:

SUBMIT

Make sure to fill the form correctly. Otherwise your entry will be disregarded.

Prizesam22.png

As usual, you will get more rewards the higher your tier:

Regular tier: 1 G's Capsule + 10k PEN

Leaguer tier: 3 G's Capsules + 30k PEN

eSper tier: 5 G's Capsules + 50k PEN

This week's capsule will be the G's Pretender Capsule.

icon_g_pretender_railgun.png

Whenam22.png

This week's challenge will go from 22nd November until 28th November.

Rulesam22.png

- You will need to submit a screenshot of the challenge criteria being reached.

- If there is more than one screenshot required, you MUST upload all the screenshots to a linkable album to submit with your contest entry (e.g. onto http://imgur.com or http://imgbb.com)

- You are not allowed to edit your screenshot or to send old screenshots.

- You can submit more than one entry but only the highest tier will be rewarded.

- If there are room requirements you have to follow them.

- Rewards will be send after the event is finished.

- No cheating or hacking allowed.

- No farming allowed.

kleiner.jpg

Our new PM letter is now live on YouTube. The S4 League PM talks about the new patch, new content and the Latin unban:

https://youtu.be/XiuKhnTBBO0

There is also a giveaway for you! Everyone who shares the post, will receive a Reset Insurance. Among all participants we will also give away permanent sets! Share now:

https://www.facebook.com/14746…0/posts/2201164209914038/

We would appreciate if you could leave a comment on the video.

Good luck in the giveaway!

The winners have been chosen for the Bewitched by Alice Baby Virus contest!

The first place goes to...

Appreciated

Once upon a time.. There was a Community Manager called Scragger, A couple days before Halloween, Scragger decided to go on a vacation with Alice, the Baby Virus.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Halloween arrived but, Scragger and Alice baby Virus were missing, they did NOT come back from the vacation! People were looking for them but they had no clues. Tamino was walking around and all of the sudden he found a big note on the floor!

winner2.png

Tamino went to Scragger's vacation place and he saw a couple pumpkins. he then remembered the note "I've got that pumpkin with the..." He looked at the pumpkins and then he saw a familiar pumpkin..!

winner3.png

It was the S4 League Logo with an arrow above it! Tamino followed the Arrow and you guys won't believe what he found... That's right! he found Scragger and Alice surrounded by a lot of Pumpkins, ready to be used for Halloween!

winwin.png

He was so happy to see them but more than that, he was super happy to see all the Pumpkins they made for Halloween!! They went back home and made even more pumpkins together, and they had the best Halloween together!!!!

sadklasjdlas.png

You won a 30x G's Capsules of choice!

The second place goes to...

Yuurota

Scragger, the CManager started off his journey with his serious face at the S4 Headquarters.

eins.png

It was early, Scragger was in the middle of writing a letter, when Alice and other friends came up to him, asking him to go to the cinema in the real world to take a bit stress off..

Scragger, as the man he is said that he has a lot of work to do, but later decided to join and work later again. He took the letter with him in case he's got time.

Scragger, Alice, Rabbit and so on were all watching their favorite movie, S4 Chaser's Revenge, where of course the worst moment got captured, as always!

zwei.jpg

1-2 Hours after of being in the cinema, they went to their favorite pumpkin patch. Scragger needed a few pumpkins for Halloween's night, he had a magic pocket in which he could store a few pumpkins.

drei.jpg

Suddenly, Iron workers appeared, a hatred archenemy and a multi million dollar company who captured Scragger!

As Scragger tried to run away he wrote something on the letter and left it behind. Rabbit took it and ran away.

vier.jpg

Scragger woke up in a forest, dizzy, not knowing where he was or what happened to him when he was questioned about the secrets of the enchants, powerful tools which Iron was seeking for.

He wasn't very cooperative and as time went by, they threatened to harm baby Alice.

funf.jpg

Rabbit, which could escape from Iron ran straight to Tamino, where he explained everything of what happened at the pumpkin patch. The letter said: “I’ve got that pumpkin with the … yellowish looking...” the rest was unreadable.

sechs.jpg

Tamino sent Rabbit and one of his strong Minions as fast as they could to the patch, looking for a yellowish-weird looking pumpkin and finally found him. A direction was craved into the top of the pumpkin's head. The Minion and Rabbit followed the arrow.

sieben.jpg

Then they saw them. Scragger, baby Alice and Iron. Tamino gave his Minion her strongest weapon, the legendary bomb and started throwing bombs after bombs. Rabbit kept throwing ammo at the minion so he doesn't run out of bombs!

acht.jpg

After a few explosions, the cooperation between Rabbit and the Minion paid off and one of Iron's member fled. Exhausted at throwing ammo Rabbit had cut the rope off of Scragger. The Minion carried away Scragger as Rabbit was guarding & healing them with his weapon.

dddd.jpg

Being back at the headquarters, Scragger was instantly brought to the S4 hospital where he was cared for. Tamino was there as well to check how Scragger was doing.

Being in his bed, Scragger asked Tamino "Are at least all the pumpkins alright?" and both started laughing.

The End

neun.jpg

The second place wins 30x G's Capsules of choice!

The third place goes to ...

Keikeu

It's Halloween today. The day of terror. Right on that day, my best friend Scragger disappeared. Tamino and I last saw him on the pumpkin field. So we started looking here first. - There were footprints on the ground, so I followed them.It's Halloween today. The day of terror. Right on that day, my best friend Scragger disappeared. Tamino and I last saw him on the pumpkin field. So we started looking here first. - There were footprints on the ground, so I followed them.

E4WpdmV.png

Tamino searched in the forest, and saw a person between all the trees and the cold fog. However, he noticed that there was a door in the middle of the forest. Tamino screamed:

"Keikeu, I think Scragger is here. We must follow him! ... and we followed him through the mysterious door.

Yd9iWNx.png

We walked through the door and we realized we were somewhere else. As if we were in another forest, or even in a strange world. Nearby was a small cabin and in front of it three gravestones with the inscription "SCR-AGG-ER". There was also a little girl standing in front of it. She scared us, so we avoided her and crept into the cabin.

xStumdG.png

We were in the cabin. It looked very small from the outside and very big inside. Scragger stood right in front of us.

Tamino: I knew it, you were the person in the forest!

Keikeu: Um... Tamino, somehow I have the feeling that this isn't Scragger...

Suddenly it became colder.

Keikeu: Who is that?!

Tamino: ?!??!?!

WLSpLdi.png

Suddenly the little girl from earlier stood with us.

Little Girl: That's enough. BACK TO HELL, ALICE!

Alice: NO!! ... NEXT YEAR, YOU'LL DIE, MY SISTER.

U9NbwbM.png

Tamino: Scragger, are you serious? What does the message you sent on WhatsFumbi even mean? “Tamino, I’m in a real world. Don’t search for me and I’ve got that pumpkin with the …” ??? And where is my second pumpkin with the creepy face? Furthermore, it's Halloween. We wanted to hang out. Playing video games is not "a real world". Why didn't you want me to search for you, don't you want to hang out with me? ;-;

Scragger: ... BACK TO HELL, TAMINO!

6PVwPVA.png

The third place wins 30x G's Capsules of choice!

All valid participants will receive 1x G's Demon's Fist Capsule

Make sure to check your dms to claim your prize!

Thank you all for participating!

The winners have been chosen for the Cursed Chef art contest!

EimuChan

s4_league___card_crafting_by_cakesky-dcofxdn.jpg

You won a permanent weapon or set with FP or lower stats + 50k PEN!

Keikeu

Pics-Art-10-19-08-40-06.jpg

The second place wins any 30 G's Capsules of choice + 50k PEN!

The third place goes to ...

[Elite]SlootieSubmission.png

The third place wins any 15 G's Capsules of choice + 50k PEN!

All valid participants will receive 1x G's Metalic Dragon Scythe Capsule!

N_Query_Event_1_November_FR.jpg

Hello Leaguers,

Are you ready to compete with other players in our Battle Royal mode?

Play on the Bio Lab map this weekend, earn rewards and have fun!

HowtoParticipateam22.png

Play : Battle Royal

Map: Bio-Lab

Prizesam22.png

Participation reward: 10K PEN

1 Marco Parrot Pet Capsule + 1 G's Curious Cat Claw Capsule

+ 20K PEN per hour

Rewards will be sent within a week after the event.

We will announce once they have been sent out, so please be patient.

Whenam22.png

The event starts on Friday 16th November at 10pm and runs until Sunday 18th November 23:59 CET.

Rulesam22.png

• Battle Royal Mode
    • Map: Bio-Lab
    • Rewards for up to 3 hours of playtime
    • No cheating, hacking and no rule breaking!

NEWS_GMHunt_November.jpg

Hello Leaguers!

Once again, the time has come to chase our Game Masters. Don't miss this chance to teach them the ins and outs and be rewarded with a bounty.

HowtoParticipateam22.png

The GM team will join or create their personal rooms! You need to kill a GM with no assist and screen it! The GM name needs to be clear enough to read.

Note that the button to take a screenshot is F12! Don't forget it!

Here is the list of the current GM team

Submit your screenshot after successfully killing a GM in this form:

SUBMIT

Prizesam22.png

You can choose 3 capsules from one of the following rewards:

• 3x Hunter Darten Costume Capsule
    • 3x Hunter Damia Costume Capsule
    • 3x Oktoberfest Costume Capsule(Male)
    • 3x Oktoberfest Costume Capsule(Female)
    • 3x G's Tactical AR Capsule
    • 3x G`s DHa-41 Capsule
    • 3x G's Zin Katana Capsule
    • 3x G's Knight Counter Sword Capsule

REW_GMHunt_November.jpg

Whenam22.png

The event starts on Wednesday 7th of November 6:00 PM until Tuesday 13th of November 11:59 PM CET time.

Rulesam22.png

• You can take part only once in this event, more than one submission won’t count!
    • Your In-Game Name and the GM name should be clear.
    • You aren’t allowed to edit the screenshots in any way!
    • Submit your screenshots above in the form.
    • Your kills have to be made without assists!
    • Submissions after the deadline will not be accepted. No exceptions will be made!
    • Upload your screenshots on https://imgbb.com or a similar screenshot sharing site.

We're having some issues with the Death JR item. All Death JR seem to run out at the same time which is why we will send the remaining items in a couple of days. We're sorry about the inconvenience.

NEWS_Sig_Yorem_EN.jpg

Hey Leaguers !

I am amazed by the great amount of signatures I have seen here. Seeing them made me realize that I also want one of them.

There's no one better to ask than you!

HowtoParticipateam22.png

Create a Signature for [CM]Yorem and post it in this thread. The winner's creation will be added to my profile. Let your imagination run free!

Prizesam22.png

First place: 1 permanent weapon or set with FP or lower stats.
    Second place: Any 15 G's Capsules of choice.

Additionally I will choose five signatures and gift them 50k PEN each.

Whenam22.png

The event will run until the 30th of November 2018.

Rulesam22.png

• You must post your entry in this thread
    • Any copyright infringement or piracy is absolutely forbidden. Your designs should be authentic!
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any design that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games for promotional purposes.

The winneres have been chosen for the card contest!

Molang / Keikeu

s4_league___card_crafting_by_cakesky-dcofxdn.jpg

You won a Permanent Set/Weapon (FP or lower stats)!

The runner up prizes go to...

Yuurota

Pics-Art-10-19-08-40-06.jpg

.Castro*

XUUsruz.jpg

Alnilam_7

TIbsLN3.jpg

[Elite]Slootie

haha.png

Lancuria

G45ffdT.jpg

The runner ups all won 15 G’s Capsules of their choice!

The winneres have been chosen for the video contest!

Molang / Keikeu

You won a Permanent Set/Weapon + Weapon of choice (FP or lower stats)!

Dhoomie / [Elite]Slootie

The third place goes to...

Pyrrhic / Lancuria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmIATFIdPy8#action=share

Some honourable mentions...

sifir63 / TooHiqh

and

Kitsi

You won 15 G's Capsules of your choice!

Don't worry if you didn't make it to the top 5. We loved all your entries. The remaining participants receive a Gentle Hearts Set Capsule + a Rocaille Set Capsule + a G's Mad Rabbit Capsule!

NEWS_Halloween_Event_18.png

Dear S4 Leaguers,

Are you ready to be spooked? We’ve prepared a Halloween event for you! Play Chaser mode to gain special Halloween prizes!

HowtoParticipateam22.png

Play Chaser mode

Map: Nightmare

Prizesam22.png

Participation reward: 20K PEN

+ 1 Halloween Special Capsule (M) (per hour)

+ 1 Halloween Special Capsule (F) (per hour)

+ 1 Death JR (FP, 3days) (per hour)

+ 30K PEN per hour

ewrwerw44.png

Rewards will be sent within a week after the event.

We will announce once they have been sent out, so please be patient.

Whenam22.png

The event starts on Tuesday 30th of October 00:01 AM until Sunday 4th of November 23:59 PM CEST time.

Rulesam22.png

• Chaser mode
    • Map: Nightmare
    • Rewards for max 3 hours.
    • No cheating, no hacking, no rule breaking!

See you in game!

NEWS_GMHunt_October_EN.jpg

Hello Leaguers!

It’s time to hunt Game Masters! During this week, you have a chance to catch our Game Masters and get a bounty reward!

HowtoParticipateam22.png

The GM team will join or create their personal rooms! You need to kill a GM with no assist and screen it! The GM name needs to be clear enough to read.

Note that the button to take a screenshot is F12! Don't forget it!

Here is the list of the current GM team

Submit your screenshot after successfully killing a GM in this form:

SUBMIT

Prizesam22.png

You can choose 3 capsules from one of the following rewards:

• 3x G's Iggy Capsule
    • 3x G's Stella Capsule
    • 3x G's Dead Pixel M Capsule
    • 3x G's Sweet Pixel W Capsule
    • 3x G's Binary Sigma Blade Capsule
    • 3x G's Death Scythe Skeleton Capsule
    • 3x G's Classic Burst Shotgun Capsule
    • 3x G's Shark Submachine Gun Capsule

Asset_GMHunt_October.jpg

Whenam22.png

The event starts on Wednesday 17th of October 6:00 PM until Tuesday 23rd of October 11:59 PM CEST time.

Rulesam22.png

• You can take part only once in this event, more than one submission won’t count!
    • Your In-Game Name and the GM name should be clear.
    • You aren’t allowed to edit the screenshots in any way!
    • Submit your screenshots above in the google form.
    • Your kills have to be made without assists!
    • Submissions after the deadline will not be accepted. No exceptions will be made!
    • Upload your screenshots on https://imgbb.com or a similar screenshot sharing site.

Because the server was down yesterday, we want to give you the chance to play yesterday's mode again. Today you will be able to play Touchdown. The play event still continues which means that today's mode remains to be Siege. In short: You will be able to play both Touchdown and Siege. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Leaguers!

My name is Yorem and I am a new community manager for all English and German players. I am excited about this new task and I can't wait to gain more experience with you guys ^^

I also like to play video games in my freetime. My greatest passion are rpgs and mmos but overall I like to play all kinds of games and genres. Although I like trying out new games, I somehow always return to my favourites which I like to play all over again.

While I went to university, I started making and editing films. This has become a hobby I really enjoy. I am by no means an Adobe expert but I am constantly trying to learn new things and improve. Skill comes with practice 8o

This is it for now. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a message on Discord.

I can't wait to meet all of you!

Yorem