Posts by Pieca

I could've done it in German but i thought it would be better for everyone to read, so it's in English. I saw that you could do multiple pictures, so i made a whole story instead of 1-2 pictures to give better content!
    Ingame-Name: Yuurota

Where is Scragger and what happened to him?

Scragger, the CManager started off his journey with his serious face at the S4 Headquarters.

1.png

It was early, Scragger was in the middle of writing a letter, when Alice and other friends came up to him, asking him to go to the cinema in the real world to take a bit stress off..

Scragger, as the man he is said that he has a lot of work to do, but later decided to join and work later again. He took the letter with him in case he's got time.

Scragger, Alice, Rabbit and so on were all watching their favorite movie, S4 Chaser's Revenge, where of course the worst moment got captured, as

always!

Webp.net-compress-image (1).jpg

1-2 Hours after of being in the cinema, they went to their favorite pumpkin patch. Scragger needed a few pumpkins for Halloween's night, he had a magic pocket in which he could store a few pumpkins.

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

Suddenly, Iron workers appeared, a hatred archenemy and a multi million dollar company who captured Scragger!

As Scragger tried to run away he wrote something on the letter and left it behind. Rabbit took it and ran away.

45340759_74824075553_afx9C.jpg

Scragger woke up in a forest, dizzy, not knowing where he was or what happened to him when he was questioned about the secrets of the enchants, powerful tools which Iron was seeking for.

He wasn't very cooperative and as time went by, they threatened to harm baby Alice.

45223992_2173929849595465_6983871557806325760_n.jpg

Rabbit, which could escape from Iron ran straight to Tamino, where he explained everything of what happened at the pumpkin patch. The letter said: “I’ve got that pumpkin with the … yellowish looking...” the rest was unreadable.

Webp.net-compress-image (1).jpg
    Tamino sent Rabbit and one of his strong Minions as fast as they could to the patch, looking for a yellowish-weird looking pumpkin and finally found him. A direction was craved into the top of the pumpkin's head. The Minion and Rabbit followed the arrow.

Webp.net-compress-image (2).jpg

Then they saw them. Scragger, baby Alice and Iron.

Tamino gave his Minion her strongest weapon, the legendary bomb and started throwing bombs after bombs. Rabbit kept throwing ammo at the minion so he doesn't run out of bombs!

45351180_2197787120255534_4064651251004997632_n.jpg

After a few explosions, the cooperation between Rabbit and the Minion paid off and one of Iron's member fled. Exhausted at throwing ammo Rabbit had cut the rope off of Scragger.

The Minion carried away Scragger as Rabbit was guarding & healing them with his weapon.

dddd.jpg

Being back at the headquarters, Scragger was instantly brought to the S4 hospital where he was cared for. Tamino was there as well to check how Scragger was doing.

Being in his bed, Scragger asked Tamino "Are at least all the pumpkins alright?" and both started laughing.

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

The End