Posts by harag0003

A lot of em......but gms need to notice all of them , and ban them... not to mention not much ppl will be allowed to play after they ban these ppl....but they enjoyed their freedom...for too long...

How to make S4 great again?

Second step: Nerf ap monkeys. ( Typical thing...people who spend more ap than how much stars are in the sky usually do a hell lot of damage,while they can hardly ever be killed,since every enchant and stuff is maxed. im not saying they are impossible to beat,but overpowered stuff is making the game less enjoyable...no one likes getting hit once ,and losing almost all HP from that 1 hit. (im not talking about the spy dagger)

The railgun...its like a blue F skill from miles away...that effect should be removed(in my opinion,share yours if u want to or smth else,arquing with out trashtalking is normal)

FIRST STEP: MAKE THE SERVER WORK NORMALLY AGAIN ASAP!

playing 2 minutes with out DC means you are chuck norris...let me honestly say...this is too much...

how much time did this go on? that is the question...and how much will this DC giveaway for free goes on ? how much time is needed to fix ? A lot of players love this game. not just talking about my own stuff...

Bans: second chance? Why? if somebody gets a second chance,why dont others get a second chance too?Thats not fair!(quoted from a post)

also...why would ppl unban hackers?

-egys...

-what about ppl who hacked back then?They should make another account,yes...no more hacking...sadly huh?then if they hack on a small acount,not the big one...they are not safe behind a small account,just saying.

egys were the best....

I'm not a cheater myself, just saying it's unfair to give a second chance to just few individuals and not everyone. That's not how to treat the community. Some individuals, not dropping any names, have done some effed up stuff in the past, of course they regret (that's what they tend to say at least), but they got unbanned. Is it fair? Of course not. Why not give a second chance to others too?

In my opinion everyone who was unbanned should be banned, the account(s) they were banned on. However, they would be free to make a new account, just like every other cheater.

Giving others a second chance shouldn't be such a issue. If they cheat again, drop the ban hammer, problem solved and no more unbans.

True. Stole the words from my mouth....... egys...

we're reporting everything that we notice to the developers. We will let you know once we know more.

what do you mean by that? my english is so bad, i dont understand. Umm, is there any guide to fix EAC-3 crash? what happened to dorq? did you darcomet rat his pc and destroy it somehow?:D i hope so.. well, you guys made some guides about this whole new thing....but is there any way like you get less DC? i started doing my mission...i took me hours...now im at the second...how long will this go on (its just a question, does not even have to be accurate like monday 9:11:24 or something) :((((((((((((

"I have never seen s4 league more dead than i do now" agreed , completely.... bad thing after bad thing...dorq then EAC... :(

hmm....i just love DC, best part of the game. New challange for advent calendar : play 2 minutes with out DC. 1pen 1 coupon = reward. repeat it 3 times and we call you chuck norris...

Guys! Anyone...why isn't there a quest in advent callendar like that ? "play 2 minutes of s4league with out DC" and the reward would be

It's sunday, just wait til weekly maintenance.

i waited till the maintainence......hmm....a new idea...lets make an event.... play 2 minutes with out getting DC, and u will get 1 pen,1coupon.

repeat this 3 times.... (sarcams,dont take it too srlsly) okay... iknow its a lot of work but we past the maintainence,etc...i miss playing thisgame...

its a really good game i played for yrs..i miss this game so much... eventho im not a lucky player....and i have nothing compared to others...

a lot of perm sets,items....but i still enjoy this game...i still believe in it...i miss it so much...my friends+me are playing the game...

we talk...and we usually end up having this conversation:

Dc...

yes...me too...

please do something that makes it playable till the whole game is back to life again because a lot of players miss playing this game...

My apologies. Something occurred. Will tell you once possible

thanks , glad to see that you are friendly <3 i sent you a message,i uploaded the screenshot , i also submitted,so uhh yeah. im waiting , have a nice day!

heya harag,

please put everything into just one comment the next time ^^

Regarding the not received event rewards please tell me which GM hunt you're referring to and what your ingame name is in private message. Regarding bugs that you encounter, please post them in a separate thread under general discussions so that we can keep this thread topic related ^^

Its you! I have the screenshot. The gm hunt was on the map like...you can teleport by stepping into something and its like a ship....i submitted the screenshot, the rewards contained stuff like lucky capsules...i can send you the screenshot...i did not get the reward. umm,you can check which gm hunt event contained the lucky capsules lately..probably right? https://imgur.com/a/6DQHLqR here is the image. ( That was it i think. last screenshot in my screenshot folder which is a gm hunt picture...so yeah

I have updated our tech thread regarding the current issues that we're facing. If there are any more points that should be mentioned since the last patch or solutions, hit me up and will add it. Don't tell me that it's unclean xD I'll make it more stylish later.

Heiliger! Im MrBubaaa from s4. Evendora knows who i am :D just ask him(he said he is an apach helicopter) harag0002. I submitted. just mentioning

Actually the situtation is even worse now. Even when the Hacker crashed the servers you could play longer. Fps drops increased drastically. This is an insult to every player of s4. If the game wouldn't be so unique it would be LONG gone & dead. It's a real shame.

true. i made f5 and f7 commands..... F5 : Dorqv1hasenteredtheroom. F7: Dorqv1 has left the room. XDDD

man......this game...years of playing.....looks good...enjoyable.... with out ap monkeys who 1shot you,and can take 10000dmg..but...like...unacceptable......this is a uniqe game. Like for a short time okay but still...it always had scars....someone one day must heal these scars...now : im happy if i can play 2mins with out DC.......

I have updated our tech thread regarding the current issues that we're facing. If there are any more points that should be mentioned since the last patch or solutions, hit me up and will add it. Don't tell me that it's unclean xD I'll make it more stylish later.

Please read my message. Thanks for the help! I find you helpful,and you dont even talk to us in a way like a police officer....you talk like a friend..thats cool :D

Heiliger,Newt!

Ty for bein cooperative. I played this game for years. And it had issues back then too. Weekly maintainence is on tuesday...10:00-13:00...hmm.. i wanna play so badly..i did not get the GM hunt event reward!(i choose some lucky capsule,idk what...i submitted so u can check...probably...)

I know there is nothing to do with AP,but umm...how about... when ppl have like...damage =100000 defensive stats:1000 and like... u know...how about some nerf? or any other idea?

Another problem!!!44Four

Blue F skill. Its like the bug at the last 5 seconds...if it hits you,you respawn,but u get the same effect...at the start...

Hmm. i understand...but! How long will this go on? Months till we can even log in? Cuz yesterday i was able to play for 2 minutes,then i got DC,but i was able to log in at least.....and now i cant even log in........srsly? I know..it takes time,effort,work...but please...i like this game,played for years and stuff...this is a good game...ap is just another problem...you dont always see someone with ap power...(5% attack in current game mode,defense piercing5%,random attack 0-5%, 20enchants/clothe, and stuff....) overpower is just a thing.....i dont care...i still wanna play,i still wanna hit them out of map...and win. Maintainence...repairing the game...but really...how long will this go on? Can't play one of my fav game since years...Cant even get the login bonus XD not to mention playing... 2mins with out DC?U are the luckiest person ever...i admit,it takes a huge effort,you gotta repair everything to make the game work properly...but come on! A lot of players want to play, its not just me crying a river here. Months?Years?Weeks? A lot of ppl call this game "dead game" but i believe in you,and i believe that its not a dead game!

somebody said thet reinstalling works........should i just do it? like....when u gotta press a button after the game loads...its just.......terminated...

somebody said : reinstall, all files must be deleted first...

i wanna play......

I know it takes time and stuff. But please....come on.....cant even get my daily mission rewards,cant even level up,cant even do anything,cant even play....this hell started yesterday...how long will it go on actually? any ETA? This game is already dead...well...almost...its bleeding from multiple scars...but at least... GM heiliger has beaten up Dorq in a boxing match,okay,now we wanna play,since dorq stopped doing this cr@phe did before...since he or she does not have anylife,gets up,freezes servers,goes to sleep...and then he gets up to freeze our rooms again...then he repeats...please,make this game playable again.....