Posts by XRays10

well not if you know how to play against it and use the bat well enough, I have a friend whonis confortable to play with a bat against all those other weapons without a problem. Its really a personal thing, nothing about the weapons

It's not about being incapable of dealing with other weps , But OS weapons are absolutely unbalanced , Like just look at the mechanism of the BR attack Woah man. Just 3 or 4 Hits would bluntly Knock you down regardless of its inconceivable range
    - I'm not saying Weapons limitation is a necessity but It wasn't a wacky option back in the days.

Okay , I'll say it again '' It's not about dealing with the user but the weapon itself ''

For instance , Can you even compare the CS features to the bat ????
    Bat makes you purely armless , No defense advantage at all On other hand look at the cs , You can do the revenge , Jump attack on a surface when you're swept outta the map , Comet , The incredible displacement It takes when you surge the CS at some direction to Fool your opponent ??
    CS is an essential wep now and It's getting a bit warded off , But tell me about the other Spam weps with their Formidable Damage and Range ?
    Sorry but a Newbie or someone beginning the game would definitely Suffer to get adapted Unlike before he doesn't stand an ounce of a chance tbh.

Btw , I'm not talking about myself , I have been 8 years PS/BAT/DAG player no change , and I got completely accustomed to it.

Ur wrong. BR is the easiest weapon to play against. Try to avoid sigma as much. Every people has their weaknesses, playing more and learning new ways to counter them will help you a lot. I disagree with you.

Welp as I'm a PS/Bat player It's the other way around for me.
    BR is the easiest when the User is a headless spammer
    My point is not dealing with the User but The differences and features between each wep :rolleyes:
    Put a bat user in a 3v3 Match against a Bunch of Brk users Or other weps like Sigma
    Suffer is real.

It's not about being incapable of dealing with other weps , But OS weapons are absolutely unbalanced , Like just look at the mechanism of the BR attack Woah man. Just 3 or 4 Hits would bluntly Knock you down regardless of its inconceivable range
    - I'm not saying Weapons limitation is a necessity but It wasn't a wacky option back in the days.

Plasma Sword. Useful in most of the situations and you can master the weapon easily

I'd say CS.
    as you can do multi useful stuff wit the cs in some serious situations like no other wep.
    For instance , The Comet , Revenge gives you a priority in some cases , The way you swipe the CS at a certain direction gives you a swift displacement when you're under attack having your rival missing the target , The jump attack by which you can land on some surface other than the abyss and surely the counter attack by which you can restrain a dagger stab or PS dash etcetera.

Imo , A skillful CS user can really be wholly unvanquished in most cases Or the CS itself is just becoming OP. Just an opinion:|