Posts by XTaei

That use to happen a long time ago when the servers were lagging. Usually those issues would resolve itself and go away after a while. Or maybe a maint or something will TEMPORARILY fix it.

Havent logged in a while but some things never change.

Well its hard to tell who you're actually talking about but yeah vets who chase new players out the game can definately gtfo. Those types of players just harm the already fragile community. I feel you there 100%

Personally, I was part of the toxic community (when I was younger, shame on me q.q), but fortunately I changed my attitude. I report everybody who insults me or other players. I think muting others is not a good way to get rid of this behavior - the toxicness is still there. In my opinion reporting these toxic ppl might change their attitude once they get temporarily banned from the game. #bekindtooneanother

Treat others as you would want to be treated. I totally agree with you and if you chose to report everyone that insults someone I can also understand that. But lets be realistic people say mean things when they get annoyed. Even the nicest people get tilted by games. Theres always "toxicity" even if it doesnt show itself.

I really dont see a big deal maybe, Im just numb to it or have other things to worry about. Yes I believe theres a breaking point to everything but to each their own. The way you operate theres nothing wrong with that. Now theres players that ARE actually just toxic people (i dont really need to explain). Those are the ones that get under my skin & yes they should be reported. But to report EVERYONE that loses their cool at some point is just overkill imo.

Cant be such a snowflake man (dont take that the wrong way). Someimes you can just ignore or tell a brother to chill. Maybe they'll actually listen.

Toxicity always exist on the internet and in online games especially in "competitive" games. From youtube comments to reddit post, it thrives everywhere. After a while you realize its just words from salty people and nothing more. After being online for 9 years as you claim i am surprised you havent built up a resistance to it by now.

You cant report everyone that calls you a n00b or a scrub. But yes I agree some people take it to far. Repeat offenders or the ones that go the extra mile insulting your family or being racist or prejudice and stuff like that. Those people definately deserve a report, but everyone gets annoyed and says mean stuff on the internet at some point, imo its just easier to block. Else you'd be reporting a 3rd of an already diminishing community lol.

If we follow the rule of "how many people would play it" might as well just drop the development entirely of S4 League

There hasnt been any development in a while. If anything the game has actually degraded lol. I would love to see some changes dont get me wrong, but its all "what ever" to me at this point.

Furthermore if we push for new maps most likely people wont play it for more than a week. Thats just facts. Its all wishful thinking at the end of the day sadly.

Hey at least the shop has rotating content right? Better than nothing.

But on a serious note I hope aeria takes note of the success (I'm assuming) from this, you dont need to sell power. You can make money from cosmetics and such.

I have played countless MULTIPLAYER games from COD to flyff and hacks has never been as prevelant as it was on S4. Maybe im just lucky who knows.

Most of the players don't change crosshairs even if they could. But there should be an option for the players who want to change it. And since you never changed a crosshair you can't tell if the default crosshairs are "fine" because you never tried anything else than what was served to you as default.

If i don't have a problem with it

Then its fine......

I'd like to have a beta server or channel having all the "new" stuff disabled. This would be a compromise I think.

P servers...

But i never liked p servers they dont feel authentic. I rather just play other games or S4 once in a while.

How long before Gamingo invests in S4 League 2?:Fumbi2:

I just want old S4 minus the hacker sprees. I am almost certain a lot of veterans would come back if it was what it use to be.

Very well thought out and some of them are cool ideas but lets be real here. They cant perform minimal task like tweaking weapons or making clan logos.

Making new modes would be like climbing Mount Everest.

TD pass is ruined by the boots and scythe combo. Maybe if they add lasers over the main gate, it may work.

Set limitations on room title....normally when i make post like this i put in brackets "with limitations ofcouse" cause yeah the game has a lot of stupid stuff that sucks the fun out of it IMO. Im just an old player that prefered the old s4.

Besides the OP is a boots enthusiast so i didnt wanna bring it up =D

I am from the USA so i use to get a lot of "lag" complaints due solely to the fact my ping was blue to most EU folks. Even when the gameplay was perfectly fine some one (usually the same individuals over and over) would complain if i killed them or scored or something. Then i realize people just like excuses for their shortcomings.

Its really EASY to tell if your lagging in a game like s4. But if your being wrongfully accused by salty players just block em. Problem solved.

theres still fun to be had in s4 from time to time but yeah i feel your pain man the st2 only meta is REALLY BORING. I played a match for the 1st time in a month yesterday and had a really good time, but i really wish there was more variety theres so many AWESOME MAPS people overlook its so annoying lol.

This prob I cant blame on Aeria its just the recent community are like robots.

wow thats a long post lol. The game has problems EVERYONE knows that and 80% of old playerbase left already. I just dont see why its necessary to write an essay about it. At this point its either just play the game & enjoy it for what it is or move on.

Besides being developed by koreans the game has an anime artstyle to it. From my experience animes dont really have much darker toned characters (correct me if im wrong) and the customization system is verrrrrrryy limited in terms of character personalisation. It was always more centered on faces, sets etc that you can mix and match.

Cool concept tho. But as the above poster said the devs are pretty limited in that regard......actually they seem to be limited at everything atm.

A remake would be interesting I guess, but oddly enough I would of prefer the opposite. S4 from 5 years+ ago minus the hacks and what not. In my OPINIOMN the latter changes of the game killed it for me till I eventually stopped playing altogether.

I know the topic at hand is a remake but I really enjoyed old S4 the most.

lmao nice vid superb editing.

I thought you were gonna play with that ko___k namechange while rasing ur ping to 300+ and clip the hilarious (sometimes racist) reactions and comments from other players for a few matches. That would of been golden but not everyone can handle that kind of humour lmao.

I understand you feel that way about ps but I dont share such feelings. PS has been this way since the dawn of time (took a break for a year & when I came back the dashed seemed stronger correct me if im wrong). Maybe the stun could use a cool down but like the op mentioned, theres other broken weaps that are waaaaaaayyyyyy higher on the list.

TL:DR I think ps is fine stun could use a CD but its nowhere near a priority.

I liked the old levels before they changed them. I remember when Donee, hella, futurejortrunks etc etc were s1 and such. It use to be a big deal. When they converted it to the levels we have now it just got bland.

I dont think we need a new system, the one prior was cool.

I am not into kicking newbs but hey they still are going to be verbally harassed and insulted by the same community so whats the difference? Getting bashed into depression for being a scrub or kicked from a room is all the same, at least if you get kicked you might find a better room lol.

Having the best "thing for the game" is a joke. That starts with the devs not the players. They screwed things up with their unecessary changes, thats on them.

I think the best way to solve this is to have the staff do a poll or something and let the community decide whether to bring it back or not.

Since at least that the devs are capable of changing that via a maint.

I know some weapons are indeed annoying but you are not really supposed to kick for those on the first place.

The whole weapon rule thing was born because of the vk abuse and it is not a good thing to begin with.

I don't like facing a full team of rg and bombers but i don't think it is fair to kick ppl for weapon choice either. Weapon balance should be handled by the devs and not by abusing the vk.

I completely agree in regular, no rule rooms no one should be kicked for using any weapon, skill or F. Thats clearly an abuse of system. But the VK kept rooms WITH rules in check.

Theres the arguement that rules in s4 is a stupid idea but thats another story. From someone that has been playing since 2010 and has seen the degradation of changes since then its somewhat refeshing to play something similar to classic s4, or even "fair".

Now thats completely gone. I hope you understand where I am coming from.

P.S. "Weapon balance should be handled by the devs." Come on now, we dont even need to get into that. Non existent nuff said.