Posts by HolyEmperorOfMankind

And what if my clanmate wants to join, and my teammate is not willing to leave the room?
    For example, when my clanmate had a dc and wants to re-enter the room.

Thats a cancer move, that is not why the vote kick system was created.
    And most of the times that reason is BS, half the times the clanmate/friend did not even get dc in the first place but instead he is just login to the game, the RM doesnt even ask politely, he just says "GET OUT", and sometimes you even enter when the match hasnt started, wait for everyone to get ready, start the game, only for a few seconds later to be kicked because out of nowere the RM says his "friend" is coming in.

There are even times when the match is almost over and they kick someone with that excuse!

Also, theres a big difference between newbies and feeders/trolls.

<edit part>: Removed bad words.

These rules were meant to avoid the mass afk farm rooms due to the removal of the afk autokick system especialy after what happened in the 2012/3 chrismas event where everyone simply started being afk in siege all the time farming both the event and xp. (Watch Hellas comic chapter 4, it shows how much the issue had a monstrous matter)

28-s4comics4-by-hellafromhell-d8rys3e-jpg

So here is a brief explaination.

Allowed:

Being afk for 1-2 minutes because of toilet or some other emergency like doing a quick fridge raid is fine. (This is why the term sit appeard in s4)
    Doing a duel rooms is fine.

Doing a mission room that doesnt evolve feeding is fine. (Playing a match while completing the objectives)

Doing a jump room is fine. (Teaching and practising jumps)

Not allowed:

Being afk for the entire match or large quantidies of time.

Feeding the other team or each other on purpose. (Letting the enemy kill you for points or letting them score is considered farming)

Chill rooms. (Not practising/teaching jumps or playing the match)

Like Heili said, these rules need an update because after the GMs at the time left, these rules entered a gray area.

For example, the term "chill"

Before, you would play a match but werent that much focused on winning, you would still kill or score but you would also chat alot with the other players.

This was considered chilling as you were more focused on relaxing and chatting, but in the end, the match was still played as the game is intended.

Nowadays the term "chill" turned into matches where the players dont kill, dont score, barely move, barely chat or 100%chat with no gameplay, ence this is not how the game is intended to be.

So pretty much the term "chill room" turned into farm room's twin brother.

Personaly, I wouldnt listen to some GS, while most of them are good people, some of them... I mean... heck... a GS saying that farming is allowed... this is what I meant by gray area.

I wish they would try to update the rules and get the afk autokick system back into the game.

Im gonna get more hate for saying this but... I kinda dislike the comic, it seems to be rushing what happened in the seasons and kinda leaves a bad taste of korean/chinese artwork/text that I would get from a mawna or whatever its name is.

Also if you gonna have 2 narrators, put different color text on them or use a font.

I do prefer black&white.

Actualy, is there any chance of you adding a black&white version? :D

I agree with Hara on this one, the hitbox on the female was already known for almost a decade.

This was also the major reason for the char female dominance in s4 unlimited tournaments.

The rev/shotgun thing, the female slippery handgun push.

So nobody noticed how in most of meele tournaments the winners are male char and most of unlimited winners are female char?

Uh, a topic that went from face skins straight into gender hitboxes, only a portuguese could do that. 8)

Sorry for disruption , Is it allowed to use VPN to play if my country is banned ? I didn't find convenient topic to ask about this subject.

Not allowed, but it is possible, do it at your own risk if you want to.

The worst thing than a tryhard... a tryhardloser...

Pfffahahahahah, 80% moved to a private server? You think s4 is wow? If those 80% realy moved into pserver, then I am gabe, a god, and I will release half life 3 in 2019.

Seriusly, what happened to those 80% is that they moved into other games or are having fun with other hobbies or got IP banned because country law shenanigans, just living ya know?

80%.... not even 8% moved to pservers let alone 80%

Well, at least this kid did scream "I am a beta player"

I do not understand this situation. Why do people who didn't even send any entries to this thread, try to criticize "so badly" other people's drawing and saying that they didn't give any effort. Well then, please show us your skill. If a person can send here an entry, it means that person has enough skills and abilities to do it. Before you talk, think twice. Because it goes way waaay bad for you, some people are here just to write; meanless, purposeless write..

Wishing good luck to all entries, i see so many good drawin':saint:

So because I havent made an anime, drawned a manga or made a movie, it means I am not allowed to criticize it?
    Also if the people cant handle my suggestion of "be unique", "be origininal", "do something different", then I dont know how they expect to win an artwork contest...

this is why there is a rule that allows jump rooms to be made..coz of ppl like you who cant stand others playing in a diff manner and situation

Hey kid, where did you pick that thing out? this rule that allows jump rooms was something that was discussed years ago between the gms, gs and forum users over a thread that lasted a long time where everyone tried together to find a way to stop the mass farming and mega laziness of people who dont even wanted to play this game. (instead they just sat in the room doing nothing while getting xp and pen)

Where did you pick that "cant stand others playing in a diff manner and situation?", so if in league of legends all 10 players stay around on their spawns simply typing on the chat or walking around, would it count as playing?

I was one of those that agreed for the GMs to implement the rules and accept the jump rooms, but hell, I am so disapointed that I agreed as that cancer spreaded troughout the entire game. Now we got players who have 90% of their gameplay on a jump room, seriusly, dont you know this is suposed to be a futuristic pvp game?

Stop being so ignorant, we all know that jump rooms are acceptable if followed on the right way, even before these stupid room titles appeared, people created private rooms to train, but they wouldnt do it 24/7.

Are you blind? have you not noticed the mass ammount of jump rooms? Are you realy sure that people dont want to farm xp/pen there?

And dont quote me with the "Im a special snowflake, I cant handle bullets or stun, I dont wanna play a real match even after I reach max level because I cant jump stairs".

Learning on jump rooms is like saying youre good on OS when you actualy only play cpdb.

The thing is, jump rooms were suposed to be the warm up training before the real training and not the bloody core game.

In order to enforce a ban of all jump rooms there would have to be several active GMs in game at all times. We once had a thing where we were to stop all farm rooms and all the players would do is make a new room and keep trying until it works.. Some people just go to the inactive servers with no GM presence. There is no way to enforce a ban of all jump rooms.

Thats easy to solve, give those people 3 chances, after that its a 1 day ban, then a 3 day ban, and by the third time its perma ban.
    Because in the end, thats the only true thing that keeps players on every online game in check, baning.

Okay, fine by me.

And dont use that "they are necessary for people to learn jumps", people who wanted to learn jumps would make a private room with a friend or 2 to train up.

And only nowadays that people care about room titles, years ago people didnt even read titles or knew of their existence, everyone played as they wanted, and not sure how saying that I cannot use X weapon or making me not playing is a fun thing.

So I cannot ruin their fun, but they can ruin mine because a title that none cared about years ago?

Hard true or false to answer....

I love cod and tuna, (bacalhau e atum) but I also love cookie cake and pudim of caramel! (cookie cake=bolo de bolacha)

For some reason I now feel like eating russian salad.... (salada russa)

The next person likes cookie cake. (google "bolo de bolacha" if you dont know what I mean by cookie cake)

All true points, but its still fun to play on those maps and nothing is better than a change of scenery.

I might agree that station-2 might be the map for newer players to learn how to play, but I am not talking about only new players and even if I did, shouldnt newbies eventualy try other maps and slowly learn about them?

I havent played in a while before i logged in just now, I played 3 rounds, they were fun, the funny thing is that the title of the room was jumproom, but when I got in, I casualy killed people, none complained and the rounds stopped being jump rooms, it was fun and very casual. (And it was also a meele room too)

I now can only play at 4am-7am because thats when I get home, but theres barely any rooms... its all jump or cpd, before I cried about not having unlimited rooms, now I cant even find normal meele rooms.... Geez, this game is "hard to play"...

So just because the maps are hard means they are badly designed?

"Maps where rushing is too strong of a strategy" Do pls tell me how this does not apply to station-2

So to you, icesquare is worst because its more hard to score?

Viable paths? Dont most maps have 2 viable paths like station 2? (Without the use of flying and anchor)

Pff, and station-2 is not repetitive at all. :Fumbi1:

I do agree that highway could use a few tweaks.

And regarding BR, I dont see how trying to deny your biggest threat of points or kill stealing is an issue, last time I checked, this mode is a free4all.

But then again, even on other trashy team games, kids tend to complain about kill steals. (Especialy mobas, what a cancer this matter is to them)

I kinda despise the Devs as the game got eventualy worse over the years despite having some good content released from time to time.

Because lets face it, the games history had alot of terrible updates.

The balance of weapons taking years to arrive, the hacker infestation on blade season were 1 third of the players were cheating (ence why i call blade season hackers rain), the times that the game unplayable for months like alice wonderlag or the chrismas crash.

The lack of map implemetation for modes. (How many years did it took for them to finaly put some dm maps as BR? that even with that, they couldnt do proper spaws)

The clan system becoming worse and worse every time the devs touch them, I once loved making clans, fighting other clans and doing clan rooms where we wouldnt stack, we simply would have 3 or 4 members on each team, there were times where i had to expand the rooms to 16 players to hold everyone in, but even with that, I still had a staff to create a second room, geez, those sure were the golden times for me on s4.

Also the newer modes that were massive bugged...

The part were there was no dumb rules and the farm rooms werent such a plague everytime there was an event.

Even I loved SO, my friends would always say why I loved doing SO BR so much with my black PS with gold dragon.

And those saying theres no other reliable map other than station-2... I guess you are new on this game...

What about old school? station1 and 3? templeM? colosseum? highway? All these maps are realy fun!

And what about wonderland and ice square? Those can be fun too, heck, ice square to me, is the fun st2 map.

Have you ever played side-3? that can be fun from time to time too, yes I agree that it can be the hardest map on TD, but it doesnt make it less fun.

And in the right hands, BR can be realy competitive, its true that the top player can get killed at the last second by the second top player.

But the thing is, there is always a way to win! many people who get on top1 always forget that they can die on purpose aggainst a low point enemy instead of being killed by the top 2 or 3!..... Well, thats my strategy on BR when im on top1, get kills and try to get killed by those with less points when im on low hp or if the enemy is too strong for me.

And I disagree on momma this time, I love when peopl bring walls to chaser, thats the time where my katana shines!

As Zeke said "Maybe you are just angry with the game/devs and this is your way of expressing this frustration"

I agree, my anger is limitless, but the same applies to my patience, this is why I still post on these forums.

-sigh- The part that without the "discout" says that a booster costs 9999 AP...

Geez... Just imagine if you used that money on steam instead... heck since theres a discount... just imagine how many games you could buy on steam when theres those mass discounts on summer/winter...

Very relaxing.

My alarm clock

My sleeping beauty

6am, youre outside with nothing but shorts, a cig and you just lay down, staring at the beautifull moonlight acompanied by the stars and ocean.