Posts by Molang

I'm not gonna bother making a video anymore. It's my lottery - my rules. I don't prefer anybody, I'm doing it for myself. I wanna improve my skills and wanna make you hApPy at the same time. xd

The number is 86 and Hella_Hell (83) is closer.

Congratulations! Send me a reference and I'll try to transform it into an anime character.

Next lottery soon! Next month I guess.

719b4bc52ca8569cd33e894c99c428c7.gif for participating.

So I forgot to record how Google was generating a number from 1 to 120, but I remember which number it was and who is closer to that number. Do you want me to generate a new number (and I will record it this time) or will you believe me if I announce the winner without any evidence? xd

INTRODUCTION

Booohoooooo ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?

Pick a number from 1 to 120 which hasn't been picked before.

WHEN?

From today until Wednesday 23th 4p.m. CET UTC+1

PRIZE

A character of your choice drawn by me. (But this time I'll add some cReEpY Halloween stuff.) > For example <

RULES

• One entry only!
    • Pick a number from 1 to 120.
    • Do not use multiple accounts ;w; (or you'll die ò.ó *holds plastic knife*)
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given.
    • Rules/time frame etc. can always be changed by myself.
    • Winner will be announced next week, I guess.
    • If you have any further questions, let me know.
    • Please note: I will use the Google Number Generator. I will record it.
    • I will draw only the character from head to ~shoulder (see above). I will try to draw it in my style.
    • HAVE FUN OK!!1!

You can have multiple players shown on a screenshot but only the entry submitter can receive the reward.

You CANNOT edit your screenshot to the point it loses relation to the S4 League, only slight edits such as filters/text/stickers are allowed.

Can I cut and paste my character with different sets? I don't have any friends.

PS: What about the character creation set I did (2nd place)? It's a halloween themed one (◕︵◕)

Here's the result.
    -Dusky- is closer! Congratulations. ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ

Please let me know what character you want.
    I don't know when I will be done with the drawing. I try to do it asap. There will be also a speedpaint of it. 。◕ ‿ ◕。

EDIT: I'll do another one next month! A halloween themed one. Stay tuned.

Wouldn't that matter only after we win? The winner going to be random anyway, right?

Right. Star2 I just wanted to know what will come up to me, so that I have an idea how I could draw all of your entries in my style. Or just post no picture and challenge me a little more monk

INTRODUCTION

Hello. Some of you might know that I am currently trying to improve my digital drawing skills. 🐌 So let's turn it into a lottery for you. I tried doing this lottery for the Aura Kingdom community, but the only thing I got were mean comments, so I had to cancel it. Hopefully you will enjoy this small lottery.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?

Pick a number which wasn't picked before.

Please note: I will draw only the character from head to ~shoulder (see above). I will try to draw it in my style.

WHEN?

From Tuesday 10th until Friday 13th 4p.m. (CET/UTC+1)

PRIZE

An anime drawing or something like that of your choice (see the above-mentioned note), drawn by me.

Please note: I will use the Google Number Generator. I will record it.

RULES

• One entry only!
    • Pick a number from 1 to 120.
    • Do not use multiple accounts ;w;
    • Nothing inappropriate
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given.
    • Rules/time frame etc. can always be changed by myself.
    • Winner will be announced on Friday/Saturday/Sunday or on the following week.
    • If you have any further questions, let me know down below in the comments.

After not playing for over 2 months I decided to update s4 and log in to play with an old friend only to not be able to go past the start screen

I've heard that there has been some banning going around, am I banned (which should be more than unlikely considering I was playing just fine 2 months ago) or are the s4 servers being the s4 servers?

The latter

I was satisfied with the longtail mystery box, just 250 ap and bought several and I left 2 permanent.

I also love the pink color, I appreciate that you included it. <3<3<3

I didn't see the longtail in game but it looks like they just used the airbrush tool instead of changing the hue. The tail itself has no shadow unlike the bangs.

LMAO
    I was so excited for those recolored longtails. Not anymore.
    I thought they would do a box at 1999 AP where you get a random one, fp and perm.
    That's how I got my two longtails. I'm clearly NEVER gonna spend a cent on those lootboxes. Bye

I was excited as well. Didn't want to buy them but just wanted to know what the look like - extremely sh.. I am not a fan of buying stuff.

I dared to make another video ಥ_ಥ

I just bought the software and I barely know how to use all of these tools. I guess you noticed it when I tried to draw the lips. XD

I used the Symmetry Tool for the line art and the coloring.

Hello,

yesterday, I read these news - and today, at 5PM I checked the site, but the section wasn't available yet. So I refreshed the site a few times, until it did. My question is: How many people were able to buy the Mega-Pack? Since it immediately said "Sold out". It's a bit wEiRd.

Sometimes, when I want to join a room, nothing happens. And then, when I click back, the notification box pops up, without any notification and the game freezes. Happened before the patch as well. Just me? ;w;

The answer, obviously, is that they all use macros. Yes, every single one of them.

I feel personally attacked. (◕︵◕) It's about practice. I use my airhug eq almost everyday, for years.

I know it because I can't airhug, and I can't imagine anyone being able to do what I am not.

I am speechless. XD

Plus it's a bug, and all bugs should be eradicated. Everyone should always play the way the developers intended, for they always know what is best for us.

It is not a bug, it's a feature.

EDIT: I'd be very sad if they would "fix" it since I really enjoy airhugging. But who cares, right.

I have a serious question about the development of this game.
    I recently came back to the game because of nostalgia, and the thing that mostly surprise me is the lack of in-game events. I'm not talking about those events on the forums, which are nice, I'm not gonna lie. But It's still not enough.
    What I'm talking about is those in-game events such as Halloween, Christmas or Summer events with tokens and things like that. That's what get players to play and actually make them stick to the game. They already exist, just got to change the rewards. Honestly, it would already be a huge step forward.

So, my question is : Why don't we get those events each year ?

Moreover, there would be players who would receive the rewards in certain other ways.