Posts by Hadamk

Sure i lost my old account with the migration... i sent that time many tickets but it didnt help. It was like that a new account replaced the old one. Its been already 5/6 years and i still cant play anymore on that account cuz i gave up and my brother helped me with that.

Dude i'm not saying you don't deserve a second chance, but if they unban you, they've to unban all accounts that were banned for hacks... Doesn't matter what you did, the thing is all of that banned account used a 3rd party tool, program to modify the client and that is an unbreakeable rule. I know you get what i'm saying.

I understand, it was my time too. I lost my account on 2th january. Not only mine but also my friends' account. They didnt have nothing to do with it. The ban its not even my fault. Some1 wanted to make accounts for us. Losing an account its not bad if yu still have a playable account. Well lets road to level55 and then lets road to s4 :D. PS: I want my account back but i know that it wont happen. I already lost 2 accounts with aeria and my boyfriend lost 3 accounts in a row.

Well i dont know where to send. I already sent a ticket in gamigo. But yday i could play on my account, today i wake up and my account is suspended also so of my friends accounts are suspended too by a no reason since we didnt get a mail with the reason. Why we got suspended?;(

Good evening / Days: I would like to start talking about this problem that I do not know if you have noticed that sometimes some players raise the ping in an unstable way until I reach the 13k or 7k of more experiment by myself and I would like me to answer about this since I am Latino and no, I do not have ID-Ban or enter a host program but I would like to say that I saw the Americans at 40 -50 ms and now I see them in 100 - 250 ms and the Europeans I saw in 70 - 90 ms and now 200 - 300 ms and it is something that is happening since they updated the s4 and I finish this waiting for an answer. Thanks for your great services.:)

yure not the only on :)