It is worth to return?

• Hi everyone! ^^ I played S4 League few years ago, I think I started in Dark Lightning If I can remember clearly, but I stop playing in Neo Neo NetSphere I think.

My question is : How is the game right now? It Is worth to start playing? How many players are online per day?.

Nice to meet you all and have a nice day <3

• Hey welcome back!

Well I would say if you still like the game I would try it out again.

Thanks for answering! Yeah of course, I will try it out again but I wanted to know how is the community, servers, etc at the moment. However, as I said before, I will play again to see what I find ^^. Thank you so much again.

• Well, not much has changed so if you have enjoyed it before you left, you will enjoy it now as well.

We got a new GUI and the repair system is removed so you don't have to repair your perms anymore.

• Well, not much has changed so if you have enjoyed it before you left, you will enjoy it now as well.

We got a new GUI and the repair system is removed so you don't have to repair your perms anymore.

Thank you so much for that information! ^^ It helps a lot. Yes, I enjoyed a lot the time I spent playing S4 League so I think there won't be any problem with that ^^.

• Hello Kinome,

This week we got a big Maintenance on the forum and the whole Aeria Games portal. I could be say it again. If you have enjoy the game before you left, then you will be enjoy it now as well.

Hella_Hell already say that.

1. Repair system is removed.

2. We got a new GUI layout/design

3. Some new Itemsdesigns ;)

About the Server. We have change something at the Server lobby to got more resources and the server should be run better then before. I hope I can welcome you back to S4 League.

• Cosmetic changes to a game does not make a game worth coming back to....well, I guess that depends on whom you talk to. Core gameplay and actually playing the game for a bit are a deciding factor if a game is worth coming back into. Pretty much, take everyone's word with at face value and go into the game yourself and see how you like it. If you enjoy it, then it was worth coming back to. If not, then it wasn't.....simple as that.

atstrikewitchsig.png

Mikuru // EX-EN Alaplaya GM of S4 League // Retired S4 League Player

• Yes, it's worth it. Aeria finally seems to realize that the game needs attention, effort and a lot of time, they are taking initiative. Now we will have more time for our S4, since it is the only one existing.

So I think it's really worth going back.