Unreleased Stuff

• I’ve been thinking, since now Aeria has their hands on the game, is it possible to release in-game material that are already created before hand but was never released or even properly revealed?

For example, the Valentine sets have missing accessories such as the female one not having the headpiece or the female counterpart to the Phoenix set.

Also things like weapons and maps.

• yeah. I really hope they bring some of the unreleased stuff as well (especially the maps) even if it is not as great but just for the nostalgia factor.

Btw the valentine hat has been already featured in some AP promotions.

• Nostalgia factor + Real proof of "hey, we're devs for real now" (to all the haters/flamers 'v') = good combo to make the player number rise c:

I also hope that they will release this kind of stuff, but I would also like to see new aeria content ^^ (heart breaker is so cute ;-;)

We just have to wait ^^ It's just the beginning of their dev journey x) We're so hyped and want stuff to happen ahah 'v'

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

• Can we just open a community workshop where we can work on maps, sets and weapons without needing a character creation contest

I highly doubt there are any tools developed for that and probably will be hard to make such.

if you want to work on a map, 3dmax is calling for you since this is what seems to be used for the models judging by kara's "leak".

• I highly doubt there are any tools developed for that and probably will be hard to make such.

if you want to work on a map, 3dmax is calling for you since this is what seems to be used for the models judging by kara's "leak".

i just wanna be lowkey retexturing sets

• Shanic, I would LOVE TO have this happen.

But Hella is right, it may be hard to implement.

However, I just got out of a meeting regarding topics around this and once we are settled, it seems we can do a lot of community contests. We can probably call them something else since they may not be a big rare event anymore.

• Unrealeased weapons should stay unrealsed. Don't need any more bs like mine guns. Even though vital shock is pretty unique but so rarely seen.

Maps are meh. St2League.

The mine gun was actually released and has been in krs4 since the early days.

The vital shock was also a released weapon that got later removed. It scurrent version is kinda lame but at leats is not OP as it was at first release.

I am totally fine with new wapons as far as they are somewhat balanced and with aeria taking the developement, I assume they can make changes faster and actually listening to the community.