So when will the dev's make the gambling aspect of the game less important.

• we have no news yet so far. I don't know if this is being planned for the future

gotta love the activity and fast answers like omg , this is so important

tenor.gif

-----------------------

Btw, the gambling aspect could be modified only into better chances or better rewards from capsules I guess :O Removing caps or completely reworking them would be an interesting choice, but also a very hard one xD It would change s4 a lot! <3

• especially being able to buy perm faces/hair/accessory from the shop would be really nice

THIS specialy the faces and hair part, it’s so hard to get a perm face_ or hair, two of the most important aspect of character customization

Is there a way to say face withou getting the emoji?

• THIS specialy the faces and hair part, it’s so hard to get a perm face_ or hair, two of the most important aspect of character customization

Is there a way to say face withou getting the emoji?

with a capital F
    Face 'v'

BTW I agree :( little things about char customization (that doesn't affect gameplay so much in terms of stats) could be put perm in the shop
    Or maybe, include them in the AP shop , because you can already buy perm things there, and maybe also include faces and hair ^^
    I know it's a solution non-f2p, but it would benefit the game a little c: cuz pen players still can buy them (well,not perm tho xD)

• It would make it alot easier for starting players to catchup to the older players as well

thats true im sure thats issue for some new ppl that start to play this game unless they are just old pros on noob account that should be prevented..

Gambling will probably never go but i am hoping for more perm stuff in the shop.

you dont need more perma stuff your already buried under tons of item xD

• thats true im sure thats issue for some new ppl that start to play this game unless they are just old pros on noob account that should be prevented..

you dont need more perma stuff your already buried under tons of item xD

I am talking in general.

Perm content is just the norm nowadays in any geme. Even OW that has lootboxes still allows you to get stuff directly with coins.

• Yeah but when you do comparisons for example like you said ow. The margin is very wide, because in s4 costumes and skins offer you inagme advantages like the stats. Ive tried to play pen several times against normal players, its just so disadvantageous. Not counting in the factor of the pay to win enchants that I have seen from alot of people ontop of the difference between pen and ap stats.

• Yeah but when you do comparisons for example like you said ow. The margin is very wide, because in s4 costumes and skins offer you inagme advantages like the stats. Ive tried to play pen several times against normal players, its just so disadvantageous. Not counting in the factor of the pay to win enchants that I have seen from alot of people ontop of the difference between pen and ap stats.

you know what the say if ppl are OP give the power to everyone than nobody will be OP xD

as for enchants they dont bother me all that much i think ppl make to much big fish about that really

but its true AP items are OP next to pen now i do use only AP things completely but my main issues back in the time was that i hate timed items

not everyone can donate but game cant run dry out of money its rather hard making anything to change this

• Thats the thing, for people that are competitive but cant afford the stats, they are put straight into a bad position eg new players if there is some. Theres little skill gap invovled when someone can just 1-2 shot you compared to someone actually having to really aim and hit you 3-5 times. Like me for example Im competitive in other games besides this because of the little skill gap involved in the main modes TD or DM where everyone is almost max enchants 1-2 hitting you. Ive playered from beta so I got over this aspect but for new or pen users it wouldnt be such a fun time. How will the game grow at this rate. What you're saying is correct btw im just suggesting my opinion.

• Thats the thing, for people that are competitive but cant afford the stats, they are put straight into a bad position eg new players if there is some. Theres little skill gap invovled when someone can just 1-2 shot you compared to someone actually having to really aim and hit you 3-5 times. Like me for example Im competitive in other games besides this because of the little skill gap involved in the main modes TD or DM where everyone is almost max enchants 1-2 hitting you. Ive playered from beta so I got over this aspect but for new or pen users it wouldnt be such a fun time. How will the game grow at this rate. What you're saying is correct btw im just suggesting my opinion.

no worry i agree with you.

• People will probably won’t agree but, why can’t we have everybody with the same stats, no extra stats on costumes, chips and make freaking skins just be that, a reskin? I never understood the need to gain extra stats with our pretty costumes.

There’s already exclusivity by having a different looking thing, I don’t need to be excluded in a match just because I can’t get FP weapons and clothing.

• There're problems with it all, and i'm not saying a I disagree with this idea. I'm down with "Pay for Skin" personally, as P2w in a competitive game is just bleh. The issue is if they remove all stats from the game aside from Hp/Sp base, the players who dumped their cash into the game purely for those competitive whale stats would probably quit. That would be A LOT of people. So then that draws a question.

Q): How would those players be compensated if the thing they spent their $$$ on was removed from the game?

A): There'd be no way to do this. They'd feel like the majority of their cash was just flushed down the toilet.

The only potential solution would be to make it much easier for FTP players to get the same stats. Add Lucky Jackpots & Enchant Insurance to the PEN Shop for a reasonable price. The plus side, everyone would be able to have the same stats, but the downside, the whales will probably complain that they dumped a lot of their cash on something that'd now be free. But at least they'd keep their stats.

A lot of thought would have to be put into this kind of idea.

• People will probably won’t agree but, why can’t we have everybody with the same stats, no extra stats on costumes, chips and make freaking skins just be that, a reskin? I never understood the need to gain extra stats with our pretty costumes.

There’s already exclusivity by having a different looking thing, I don’t need to be excluded in a match just because I can’t get FP weapons and clothing.

It is the best for S4, no advantage for anyone, only skill.

• It is the best for S4, no advantage for anyone, only skill.

Having an option to disable stat in rooms can solve a lot of problems. You still keep what you have payed for and you don't have to play in these rooms if don't want to. Also most ppl will probably be just lazy to disable the stat anyway but at leats there will be no reason to say the game is p2w if you have an option to play with no stat.

• Having an option to disable stat in rooms can solve a lot of problems. You still keep what you have payed for and you don't have to play in these rooms if don't want to. Also most ppl will probably be just lazy to disable the stat anyway but at leats there will be no reason to say the game is p2w if you have an option to play with no stat.

I remember Kara said they were investigating if it could be implemented.

• as i say give everyone FP items or remove stats completely as for compersation i wudnt want any as long all perm items remain perm as they are now i mean i may play since beta back than all was PEN and perma items been for bigger PEN price now i only use AP items yet i su ck at the game like noone else xD but as i say i only buy for perma items stats in my opinion could go

but its ture some ppl will tell you they buy for stats so not everyone will agree stats removing room is good idea but better would be room that makes all stats PEN or room that makes all stats FP or AP or least make these rooms for tourny events.

• It has been proven a decent player can beat a full premium player using nothing more than +1 weapons and no armor. The rookies today have it alot easier than we did since they get rewards that, if they are careful and wise, can get them full premium status without spending a dime. I do agree that the gambling should be at least reduced as it's very expensive to guarantee you an item you seek... even then you can end up with nothing. It's very discouraging for some AP spenders. The Icaps feel flimsy in output as it gives less secondary items than a Gcap.

But the way things stand, I made a couple of new accounts to see how rookies got it and always came out full premium with Icaps and level rewards. I just used my pen wisely and at best got something I needed.

• It has been proven a decent player can beat a full premium player using nothing more than +1 weapons and no armor. The rookies today have it alot easier than we did since they get rewards that, if they are careful and wise, can get them full premium status without spending a dime. I do agree that the gambling should be at least reduced as it's very expensive to guarantee you an item you seek... even then you can end up with nothing. It's very discouraging for some AP spenders. The Icaps feel flimsy in output as it gives less secondary items than a Gcap.

But the way things stand, I made a couple of new accounts to see how rookies got it and always came out full premium with Icaps and level rewards. I just used my pen wisely and at best got something I needed.

I am pretty sure the AP users are in a pretty well situation with all the lvl 5 attack enchants and lvl 10 def piercing combined with full strong esper chip set.

Also the accounts that you see aren't really new players at all. You you look at them you will see most of them are using advanced moves that a new player wouldn't know about.

Also the real new players doesn't even wear clothes.

• Even better for direct purchase

Capsule just to get a single Face is not really worth it.

Agreed. I suggested that on the old forum a while back, and it doesn't make sense why you can't buy perm AP stat faces, (or hair or accessories) directly outright from the in game AP shop. I'm tired of wasting money on mystery boxes for the Face I want just to never end up getting it.

Oh Female Shaman face...why must you elude me so...

• Agreed. I suggested that on the old forum a while back, and it doesn't make sense why you can't buy perm AP stat faces, (or hair or accessories) directly outright from the in game AP shop. I'm tired of wasting money on mystery boxes for the Face I want just to never end up getting it.

Oh Female Shaman face...why must you elude me so...

The faces and the hairs should be the most accessible things to get imo since they define the characters.

Even krs4 made them perm for pen even though way too late.