PM Letter May 2018

• Kinda good to see an heroic "season" into the game but i'd like something more.. S4-ish, love the numbers 3 and 4, as a personal thing i'd add some cargo or military pants to those.

• Kara is not here today. Look what i found on his desk(top)

S4L_concept.jpg

Too me, it looks like variations, 1 and 3 have a simular appearance, 2 and 4 do as well...

From what I could guess, it seems like variations of superheros... I think 2 and 4 could easily pass for designs of green arrow and 7 has a very flash like look.

Looking at 3

"Soldier 76, reporting for duty"

I wonder what will come out of this. Those are clearly Dominic symbols on the chests.

I am guessing DC mockups vs Marvel mockups.

• I know that is yet a concept art, and i know that it's possible that we don't get such into the game but, i really hope we don't get mixed faces around the game making it have both too western-ish and anime-ish, nothing that i dislike more than having too much of a different style within a game

• I know that is yet a concept art, and i know that it's possible that we don't get such into the game but, i really hope we don't get mixed faces around the game making it have both too western-ish and anime-ish, nothing that i dislike more than having too much of a different style within a game

I guess some variety won't hurt as far as we don't stuck with something entirely different for too long. The differences of the style in s4 has been all over the place during the years anyway.

• We already have the Envy Rangers (which seemed inspired by Power rangers). I don't see the harm in adding new hero costumes. Make a Saitama like costume, complete with a new Fist skin. o:

614VmsFwoNL._SX425_.jpg

• I get sick one day and Scragger leaks my documents...

These were my secret entries for the next character creation contest. Really!

(You can see the style similarity by comparing them to my profile picture, almost identical)

On a serious note: We will talk more about some things that we will do. In terms of style, we may have some variety of differences, at least initially as we have a completely different team at the moment. However, we don't mean to stray away from the path overall, don't worry! But keep the feedback coming, it's invaluable!

• We already have the Envy Rangers (which seemed inspired by Power rangers). I don't see the harm in adding new hero costumes. Make a Saitama like costume, complete with a new Fist skin. o:

614VmsFwoNL._SX425_.jpg

Nerf railgun. Insert a One Punch melee Weapon. Yeah :love:

Oh Oh. he see it=O

• Sets 2,3 ,and 4 look good. 1-3 look like mortal kombat scorpion or sub zero. The rest look like superheros. (maybe we get set that use elemental powers weapons)

That pirate going sneak into the contest :D. That seem fair:/

• Reverting it would just make people want to take Shield with it more often

Please no, this is why hmg is too strong rn, because it's played with shield that make one of the most op combo in gun (probably the best) and one of the reason dhy hmg is bann most of the time.

• Bombs and melee counters it

^ This. Even with the buff HMG is still slow to walk with while firing. If you light cage them they won't even be able to crank it up. And they're too slow to evade bombs with also while firing. The only way a HMGer can truley evade a bomb in time is via a skill to cancel their attack and post delay. TB is one of my favs for stopping Hmg in Unlimited, because you can use the light slash instantly after the jump attack to run away and get cover.

• Please don't nerf any weapon in OS except for BRK maybe.

And I think every person in OS would be happy about a CS buff.

But please please please please don't nerf any weapon..it was the most horrible experience when they nerfed CS and it made so many people quit. =(

a girl who creates signatures but never made one for herself lmfao

• Please don't nerf any weapon in OS except for BRK maybe.

And I think every person in OS would be happy about a CS buff.

But please please please please don't nerf any weapon..it was the most horrible experience when they nerfed CS and it made so many people quit. =(

If you want to make suggestions or give you opinion on weapons you think are fine or need a change, here is the perfect thread for you:

Feedback needed - Weapons, Basic

But really. I'm a guy.

Have a nice day.

• So one op weap counters it, and melee ? Nah, unless the hmgis retard melee player will die faster. And 80% of the player are tri-gun so this is such a poor argue.

Bomb woudl counter it even if it wasn't OP simply because it works though shields as well as melee.

• Bomb woudl counter it even if it wasn't OP simply because it works though shields as well as melee.

It's not only a shield problem. I told you it was because of the shield/hmg combo that makes the thing op.

If it was used by anything else i would not care at all. But i spoke with player banning hmg from their, room like i do and it was only because of this.

• It's not only a shield problem. I told you it was because of the shield/hmg combo that makes the thing op.

If it was used by anything else i would not care at all. But i spoke with player banning hmg from their, room like i do and it was only because of this.

HMG + shield was in this game like forever and it was never OP.

No one even thought of complaining about it before the HMG buff.

The shield has warm up time as well as the HMG. If you hit it with melee or bomb it makes the character flinch which forces the warm up to start again.

You can spam light melee slashes and they will be unable to fire with it.

If it is really a problem for you, there is also RL and cannonade that operates outside of HMG range. So yeah, it has plenty of counters. Even MS if you will.

• Actually we dont care, we'll just bann it until something happens. And please 'canno, MS, RL', stop giving weapon's name that are never play. And i hope for the MS he'll be fast enough to kill you with his 10 damages 😂

• Actually we dont care, we'll just bann it until something happens. And please 'canno, MS, RL', stop giving weapon's name that are never play. And i hope for the MS he'll be fast enough to kill you with his 10 damages 😂

You know, I also don't like dealing with weapons that I consider OP but I still allow them in my rooms cuz they are still part of the game. Sometimes you just have to deal with it until the devs decide it to change it.

• You know, I also don't like dealing with weapons that I consider OP but I still allow them in my rooms cuz they are still part of the game. Sometimes you just have to deal with it until the devs decide it to change it.

I agree with that. If you dislike a specific weapon that somebody is using as example lets say railgun , take shield skill to counter it out, or go invade from longway.. I think banning weapons in the room is not the correct way to deal with it, since every weapon is part of the game, and everyone should be allowed to use his weapon equip as he wants to.

Edit: I think we shouldn't discuss about banning or limitating weapons in our rooms, etc in this thread since this is the PM Letter May. We could discuss that on the Feedback Weapon thread..

• Edit: I think we shouldn't discuss about banning or limitating weapons in our rooms, etc in this thread since this is the PM Letter May. We could discuss that on the Feedback Weapon thread..

They don't want discussions about the weapon limits in the other thread. I am just continuing the discussions that others have started here.

• Please no, this is why hmg is too strong rn, because it's played with shield

So, for something to be OP, it needs to be combined with something else. And thus, the first something needs to be nerfed? No. Not even remotely how to balance a weapon. You balance based on the default on a 1 to 1 comparison. If you want to balance something according to situational reasons, then anyone could propose balances that don't properly asset the capacity of the item.

• So, for something to be OP, it needs to be combined with something else. And thus, the first something needs to be nerfed? No. Not even remotely how to balance a weapon. You balance based on the default on a 1 to 1 comparison. If you want to balance something according to situational reasons, then anyone could propose balances that don't properly asset the capacity of the item.

And even if you have to compare it, currently rail + shield is much more broken than hmg + shield

• You know, I also don't like dealing with weapons that I consider OP but I still allow them in my rooms cuz they are still part of the game. Sometimes you just have to deal with it until the devs decide it to change it.

Take it as a MOBA specific thing. Banning some weap is totally a right unless people abuse it (like swordser and their 3 weap only). Why should we forced to play against op things ? It's the people using the banning weap that have to use something else

It's how it works in the most played games and actually the, banning system is one of the best thing in MOBA

• Take it as a MOBA specific thing. Banning some weap is totally a right unless people abuse it (like swordser and their 3 weap only). Why should we forced to play against op things ? It's the people using the banning weap that have to use something else

It's how it works in the most played games and actually the, banning system is one of the best thing in MOBA

I don't agree banning is the right thing to do not to mention this is not moba but even if so, when was the lats time when you saw a room with only 1-2 banned weapons? If the room titles allowed for more characters, ppl would use all the space to list all the weapons that they don't like.

• I don't agree banning is the right thing to do not to mention this is not moba but even if so, when was the lats time when you saw a room with only 1-2 banned weapons? If the room titles allowed for more characters, ppl would use all the space to list all the weapons that they don't like.

Multiplayer Online Battle Arena

It's s4 league itself yeh.

Well there's not enough place so idk why you are saying that. With 'if' we could change the World.

• sorry bro anime shooter never been a type. You could have told me a TPS and it is, but it has way too much MOBA characteristics to not be one. So a tps x moba ye. Even tho it wasn't the point just to speak about the banning system