Which weapon would you like to see on S4L?

• In our old forum their was a weapon creation event. Everyone thought they going to get a new weapon but end having a freaking skin for CS which was the blue shield. This is one event is one the worst event of all. How disgusted it feel. The lies, the mistrust, totally had everyone hope up. In the end of the day. Thier are people who feel S4 has no hope.

Now that the dark part of S4 finally be lifted. Hope for S4 return after the Confidential hype. I doubt we going get another weapon creation after the last one. If we do. It something to look forward in the future.

• Wondering if the person who did this is still around the forum..

Anyways, I love bows but I hope it’s not like how Hanzos bow work in Overwatch (I’m bad at it)

I made that bow way back when we had the weapon design contest. I even had a thread on the old forums containing all the custom weapon models I made themed for this game. I still lurk the forums and play S4 from time to time. I kind of wish we did another contest like that again. Those were good times.

• I made that bow way back when we had the weapon design contest. I even had a thread on the old forums containing all the custom weapon models I made themed for this game. I still lurk the forums and play S4 from time to time. I kind of wish we did another contest like that again. Those were good times.

Well, hopefully we see you participating when the event comes. Glad to see you here on the forums btw I really liked your work back then.

• These were just a few of them. I made shields, spears, swords and guns. I still get messages asking me to make content for private servers. But honestly, I don't
    support that stuff.

Each idea is just so perfect and would fit so perfectly in-game omg ç_ç
    h o w
    Lightning rifle and Sai are my favs <3
    So amazing sol1

At the time of the contest , I made a whip x) It was so bad ahah it was drawn with a pencil , ew, no drawing skills , so it was really ugly xD
    But I wanted to explain the concept and attacks and how it would work in game
    I imagine the sai to be as fast as the dagger :O And with the abilty to launch them as well,one at a time, and then wait for them to "recharge/respawn" x) leaving you like a no-ammo bomb in the meantime 'v'

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

• A weapon I'd like to see, is a Shift Skill that is also a weapon. (Not the cruddy F skills). Although it most likely won't get added I'm just gonna write it for fun. c:

Name: Blade Shield

Description: Summon five spiraling blades that will dance around you, dealing damage to enemies they touch.

Passive: (Blade Shield ignores player defense).

Mode: Unlimited mode only Skill.

Active Function: Deals 5 damage per half second to any enemy standing too close to you in a 360 radius. (Bat Stormwind range, damage not effected by ATK+% stats).

Duration: Until the user deactivates the skill, or when the blades break.

Cost: 20 SP.

Cool down: 2 Seconds after you deactivate the skill.

Deactivate Function: Deactivating the skill will make the blades violently fan outward in a 360 radius, (up to Sentry Nell attack range before disappearing), dealing 30 damage to anyone hit while pushing them back.

Can be used while~

In the air or on the ground.

Shooting with any Guns, (doesn't cancel their animations).

Executing Melee attacks, (doesn't cancel their animations).

Taking specific on-hit effects, (Stun, slow, gun knock-back).

Can't be used while~

Taking the other kind of on hit effects, light flinch, melee blow, trip, (Can't deactivate during these moments either unless you run out of SP or recover first).

Having less than 20 SP.

You have the ball. Getting the ball while active would de-activate it instantly. (Wouldn't want it to be yet another easy score/rush skill).

Pros~

1: Can be used while stunned to push people away.

2: Could push people off of the map with the deactivate portion of the skill.

3: Would be a good skill for Invaders, or Goal defenders in TD. (Imagine going Nell/HMG Bladeshield as a Defender, that'd be fun).

4: Could punish anyone that tries to use melee attacks on you.

5: If there are 5 players standing inside the range, the blades will hit them all and the counter will read 5 hits, however that's only 1 hit pulse on the blades. So you could hit them all up to 10 times before they break.

Drawbacks~

1: Taking this Skill means no HP/SP enhancing skill.

2: The active states damage does not physically effect enemies, so it won't cancel their actions or hinder their movements in any way.

3: From the sixth hit pulse and onward the blades only do 2 damage, and break one by one on each hit, (All broken by the 10th hit pulse).

4: It won't go well with weapons or F skills that consume SP.

5: After the 10th blade breaks, the skill is deactivated without it's de-active skill.

6: Would take opponents out of the stunned state if it hit them with the active state blades.

7: Can't use it when you have the ball.

8: Useless vs mid or long range guns.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Fazoodle ().

• Very creative :O
    Along with new weapons, s4 also needs new skills! :D They would also bring a new fresh air to the game :) and this idea is so good x) ahah<3

I would like to see a balanced rail gun and mk2 bomb/heals in s4 league.

Balancing is important yeah ^^ They said balancing it's going to be more frequent than it used to be, and it is maybe a priority
    Let's just wait before they do anything :D They need time now ahah, they just became devs!

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"