[Challenge] Week 1

• "everything in this game is farm-able" why dont you show me some farming of egg fumbi pet,cogwheel assault rifle,cogwheel sigma,golden dagger,plasma sword,submachine gun? everything is farm-able,dumb thing to say

i dont get your words?? golden dagger u could farm from a event aswell as other weaps from different events or missions ;)

• Please avoid double posts and use the edit button instead.

This was only the first week. We wanted to check a few thinks. There will be more challenges.

The capsules are indeed missing their description but they should work just fine when you open them.

• It was just a clickbait to bring back players... Or maybe Aeria cant count to 2... Everything for them is just one, just once.. They will bring new weapon skin just this once... That heart breaker was just a clickbait, same goes for dragon exo.. It was nice.. No more weapon skins

• It was just a clickbait to bring back players... Or maybe Aeria cant count to 2... Everything for them is just one, just once.. They will bring new weapon skin just this once... That heart breaker was just a clickbait, same goes for dragon exo.. It was nice.. No more weapon skins

Lol, "clickbait".

They said it is a test.

Not to mention we just had a weekend even that was 3 times more rewarding than the challenge.

• Guys, do not expect much for various reasons, but definetively expect something.

First of all, They have received the Source Code of the game, meaning they are able to develop the game themselves. The team wasn't really prepared for this, thus making it hard to develop new content. They weren't a "clickbait", no, that isn't the word. Heart Breaker was a test weapon to see how it would be more or less the development of content.

Second, for the love of god, they said about 8 times it was a challenge test. You can't really think they will make a lot of weekly challenges, knowing that they were 2 years of break. Not like you can complain at all, there is almost every week a weekend event, and it's usually more rewarding than this challenge. Also, i don't know how many times i've said this already, but this game is nothing but a business. Do not be so whiny if the rewards aren't a friggin GM wish.

Last but not least, don't forget we are ABSOLUTELY certain there will be progress. As a comparison, Shaiya, another game from Aeria, when the korean offices closed, they needed about 2 months to receive the source code and about 6 to make anything apart from bug fixes. I think we are having a good pace at the moment, so do not panic.

• lmao

• Where did they say in the description of the challenge that it was a test

And where did they say in the description of the challenge that it was going to continue right the next week? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Look, I get your point, but you have to admit that you expect too much from them atm. They are making regularly forum events, almost regularly weekend events. They just have so much to do right now and plus they need to think of the challenges for the future.