Brazil IP Block

• Excuse me, I'm from Brazil, and I really want to play this game, but the ip block does not allow, I played on Yuisy's servers, but their game was closed this year, and I was the only server that accepted Brazil , please allow the Brazilians to play this game through Aeriagames, I LOVE THIS GAME, because it marked my childhood ... If you can get the ip block from Brazil, I LOVE it!

Thank you!

from: Mauricio Antonio Retamero Teodoro da Silva (Brazil);(;(;(

• Maybe look up the PM Letter, there is some info regarding your topic. There will be updates regarding this in the future.

We hope to see you InGame as soon as possible, so keep an eye on the news.

• Excuse me, I'm from Brazil, and I really want to play this game, but the ip block does not allow, I played on Yuisy's servers, but their game was closed this year, and I was the only server that accepted Brazil , please allow the Brazilians to play this game through Aeriagames, I LOVE THIS GAME, because it marked my childhood ... If you can get the ip block from Brazil, I LOVE it!

Thank you!

from: Mauricio Antonio Retamero Teodoro da Silva (Brazil);(;(;(

Hello Nerobr, I'm from Brazil, I played this game more than 7 years ago, I loved it, and I still hope that we can play from Latin America, but unfortunately, as the game got behind in several requirements, I find it difficult to come back strong in active again, in case you get an alternative to enter the game from other servers, I do not know if there is an online server even from another region .... anyway I'll be waiting with you big hug.

• Hello Nerobr, I'm from Brazil, I played this game more than 7 years ago, I loved it, and I still hope that we can play from Latin America, but unfortunately, as the game got behind in several requirements, I find it difficult to come back strong in active again, in case you get an alternative to enter the game from other servers, I do not know if there is an online server even from another region .... anyway I'll be waiting with you big hug.

unfortunately the server of europe is the last one.