Blue Flash / In Game Rules

• Hi I was reading the rules and I was surprised not seeing the Blue flash in the In game Rules

I'd like to know if yes or no the blue flash is allowed or not,

If no i'd like that the blue flash could be allowed since it is a balanced technique

Here is a video showing what the BlueFlash is

• That list is copy-pasta from the old forum. The Exo beam is still in the list.

Also I don't find it very useful to begin with considering you can do it only in unlimited rooms anyway. Throw a bomb and you will have pretty much the same result.

• :Q Katana and Sigma are so good, you have a lot of possibilities regarding combos and stuff.
    This is one of them, regarding the sigma blade :D I don't think that it's bannable or whatever, it's not game breaking x'D it's useful, it's strong, and the enemy will never expect such attacks, because they never saw it u.u

Also I don't find it very useful to begin with considering you can do it only in unlimited rooms anyway. Throw a bomb and you will have pretty much the same result.

Meanie -3-
    No srsly x'D The sigma combos stop you, cancel what you're doing, and ofc, do high damage.
    Bomb also stops you and has high damage
    They both can target multiple enemies
    The difference is that everyone's eye is trained now to expect bombs and when to expect them
    With these techniques, you're invisible as well x'D if you go from behind, from example, invading, so it's a completely different way of damaging and attacking, maybe even more effective, because of its uniqueness 'v'

I want to try it but I'm the worst with sigma blade lol
    In the blade season, I chose to master Katana

Rip sigma 'v'

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

• The Exo beam is still possible tho. Not so good anymore but still possible.

How? you get 1 second cooldown after using it unless you mean when you are already doing it from high place.

No srsly x'D The sigma combos stop you, cancel what you're doing, and ofc, do high damage.
    Bomb also stops you and has high damage
    They both can target multiple enemies
    The difference is that everyone's eye is trained now to expect bombs and when to expect them
    With these techniques, you're invisible as well x'D if you go from behind, from example, invading, so it's a completely different way of damaging and attacking, maybe even more effective, because of its uniqueness 'v'

Idk really. It seems like it has more cons than pros. You need to sacrifice a skill and sp to use it and it has longer warmup time compared to attacking normally.

• yes you just need a slightly higher place with the old exo beam but u need to add a dag slash to hold you up in the air then beam up again basically the same just 1 more step to it and you can travel in the air you wont get higher but you can stay at the same height till you run out of sp if you time it right

• As Hella said, this is just a copy from the thread in the old forum. Nothing new there.

Ofc this list will never be complete and it's always debateable what's on there and what not. And as written at the end of the thread, we're currently discussing changes to the rules. Well, not any real changes but an update like we did with the forum rules.

And to come back to the initial question: imho Blue Flash should be allowed, but I wasn't able to confirm with any CM yet.

Oh and wallshooting is also allowed btw, even though it's not in the list.