S4 Love Story Video Contest

• S4 Leaguers!

Did you find your Valentine already?

Maybe you would like to gift your beloved one a video?

Create a Love related S4L video.

Go for anything you like! We love music videos but if you don’t like recording but have a lot of screenshots that has the love atmosphere go for it and create a video slideshow from screenshots. Want to make a real life video? We have no limitations for it!

Just make sure you stick to the theme: LOVE and upload it on a YouTube!

Video must include this image (you can either use it in the beginning or in the end of video):

Link to the Image: https://i.imgur.com/CNNNzMq.jpg

Video duration minimum of 20 seconds and a maximum of 300 seconds.

1st Place: 50 Capsules of choice + Sweet Candy Glass/or Mint Candy Glass FP or lower stats

2nd Place: 30 Capsules of choice + Sweet Candy Glass/or Mint Candy Glass AP or lower stats

3rd Place: 15 Capsules of choice + Sweet Candy Glass/or Mint Candy Glass PEN or no stats

*Participation prize: 30k PEN

The event will run from 01.02.2018 until 28.02.2018.

• Video must include the provided image in it.
    • Video duration minimum of 20 seconds and a maximum of 300 seconds.
    • Only one submission per person
    • Don't forget the theme!
    • You must post a YouTube link with your entry in this thread.
    • Any copyright infringement or piracy is absolutely forbidden. Your designs should be just that – your own designs!
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any design that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
    • You may not use multiple accounts to participate – this will be checked!
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • No cheating allowed.
    • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games for promotional purposes.

Tip:

If you don’t know how to record your gameplay you can check out these programs: Open Broadcaster Software, Fraps, ShadowPlay or other screen recording software.

For editing your video you can use following: OpenShot, VideoPad, Movie Maker or other video editing software.

• Words can't explain how happy i am right now. I am really thankful to my girl-friend Kaliyanaily. She made me feel so special.

Enjoy watching the video.

K A ℒ I Y A N D ℛ A