Welcome to S4 League.
When you are in-game, we expect that you show a minimum amount of respect and understanding for other community members and the Aeria staff. Community members that play S4 League should be able to do so without having to fear hostility or disrespect.
The following set of rules is provided as to further outline our expectations when it comes to your conduct in-game.
We reserve the right to change these rules at any time, so it is a good idea to have a look at them from time to time.
§1.0 GENERAL BEHAVIOR
a) Please do not, under any circumstance, insult a member of this community – or provoke them into insulting/attacking someone else.
- S4 League is not the place for personal insults or feuds, and you are expected to take that kind of behavior somewhere else.
b) Do not insult or provoke members of the Aeria Games team, including (but not limited to) the Game Master.
- There may be times where you do not agree with the actions of individual team members or Aeria Games as a whole. We understand that. Still, publicly insulting or otherwise attacking members of the Aeria Games team is not the proper way to show your disapproval. Please, discuss the issue at hand with a CM or GM in private instead.
c) Do not harass another member of this community.
- Cyber bullying is a problem these days, and we strive to keep it away from the game. Please treat other community members with respect and leave them alone if they wish to be left alone.
d) Do not say any racist or discriminating remarks.
- We here at Aeria Games believe that each and every member of this community should be treated as an equal, no matter their nationality, gender, religious belief, sexual orientation or ethnicity and we expect the same behavior from you.
e) Please do not, under any circumstance, threaten to bring physical harm to a member of this community - or anyone else. Also, avoid wishing for someone to come to physical harm. (e.g. “I hope you get cancer and die”).
- Threats of (physical) violence against someone are taken extremely seriously and will have serious consequences if you ever violate this rule. So, in your own interest, don’t even think about doing something like this. Please don’t say that we have not warned you.
a) Do not disrupt events started by the Aeria Games Staff & the Game Master.
- From time to time the Aeria staff or a Game Master will start special in-game events, allowing community members to join and win some nice prizes for their efforts. Always follow the instructions stated by the responsible Aeria staff member. Disobeying the rules will be considered as ‘event disruption’ and be treated accordingly.
§2 CHEATS & HACKS
a) Do not under any circumstances use 3rd Party Programs Cheating and exploiting is a serious offense and we have a zero tolerance policy towards it.
- So please for your own good, don't use any macros or cheats otherwise further actions will be taken.
b) Please do not publicly accuse another member of this community (or a clan) of hacking. Also, please use the proper avenue (a ticket) for reporting suspected cheaters in private.
- In recent times it has become more and more common that players accuse each other of cheating. Nor is this issue isolated to S4. Losing a game alone (or getting killed repeatedly) does not necessarily mean that your enemy is using cheats. Accept that there are players out there that are faster or better skilled than you. However,
- Please do not impersonate CM' or GMs as this will lead to termination of your account.
§3 ACCOUNT TRADE/-SHARING/-SCAMMING
a) Each account created by you may only be used by you and you alone. It is in your very own interest to keep your login data to yourself. Do not share it with anyone else.
- We take account trade and account sharing very seriously. Any and all players found to be sharing/trading their account are subject to prompt punitive action by the administration.
b) Please do not ask members of this community for the login data to their account(s).
- As indicated in §3a, account data is to be kept private. Any attempt to gain access to another person’s account will have severe consequences. There is no free AP to be gained by giving your password to another player. Anyone asking you for your login data to give you AP or items is trying to scam you.
- Community Managers or Game Masters will NEVER ask for your password!
a) Do not give out information (e.g. postal addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, IP addresses and the contents of a ticket or other private conversations…) of a private nature.
- We value the privacy of each member of this community. For that reason, and because EU privacy law requires it, it is absolutely forbidden to give out private information of any kind in-game.
a) The following "techniques" are considered allowed for use in-game and is not a punishable offense when reported:
- Airwalk/Recovery Sprint
- Flash Step
- Bunny Hop
- Exo Beam
- Reload Cancel
- Instant Walljump
- Speed Counter
a) Teaming, Friendly, Suiciding & AFK Farming in Chaser Mode are forbidden.
- Please refrain from using above tactics to gain an advantage in the Chaser Mode, doing these things is against how the mode is intended to be played and if reported action will be taken against your account.
Custom Room Rules
a) Room rules set by players are not mandatory.
- Restrictions in weapons or rules in the title of a room are not official game mode rules and following them is not mandatory. Please respect the room creator by following the rules that he/she setup, however not following said rules is not a punishable offense.
b) Chill Rooms/Farm Rooms
- Creating rooms for the sole purpose of being AFK and chatting is not allowed as you will gain EXP etc. from being AFK in the room until the time expires. This is not how the game was intended to be played and thus it is not allowed.
c) Jump Rooms
- There is an exception to this rule, if your room is created with the title "Jump Room" it is allowed to show other players how to perform specific jumps.
WARNING: The rules could get an update in the near future.
Your S4 League - Team