Old Breaker Range

• Since there was this ''Balance Patch'' the breaker range changed completely. It made sense with the stun but since it uses knockback again, breaker needs its old range back!

• #MakeBrkGreatAgain.

Just bring back the old one.. the air range is a joke..

"If you don't sacrifice something for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice" ~Unknown

"Be loyal to those who are loyal to you. And respect everyone, even your enemies and competition." ~John Cena

• Since there was this ''Balance Patch'' the breaker range changed completely. It made sense with the stun but since it uses knockback again, breaker needs its old range back!

Its range is no different...what're you talking about? All they changed was they gave it its push back, and gave it more pre-delay on the jump hit, and bumped up the Swing damage from 45 to 60.

• Vertical range? Oh you mean how it used to be able to hit people from under the metal stairs in Neden-1. That range was stupid, and I'm glad it's gone. Its vertical range is balanced as it it now. No change needed.

It still stuns tho? ..

Breaker never got a correct balance mostly because it is just a bat rip off with enhanced speed and range (and at first, damage to some extent) Among the 3 versions brk has the version that is the most close to be """balanced""" is the actual one. What needs to be reduced is the damage of the swing which has a really fast initial speed, if you cancel it you are giving your HP away unless you know what you are doing. Either that or make the swing throw you farther away so the cancel + lag doesn't affect you that bad. The jump attack range is fine, i only find annoying that it moves you a few meters away from your position giving the brk user the distance advantage again

Anyways, at this point i'll give the BRK a total rework

• It still stuns tho? ..

Breaker never got a correct balance mostly because it is just a bat rip off with enhanced speed and range (and at first, damage to some extent) Among the 3 versions brk has the version that is the most close to be """balanced""" is the actual one. What needs to be reduced is the damage of the swing which has a really fast initial speed, if you cancel it you are giving your HP away unless you know what you are doing. Either that or make the swing throw you farther away so the cancel + lag doesn't affect you that bad. The jump attack range is fine, i only find annoying that it moves you a few meters away from your position giving the brk user the distance advantage again

Anyways, at this point i'll give the BRK a total rework

Couldn't agree more. Though the push I can live with personally, however I do think that swing should be nerfed. Maybe add some pre delay on it. It shouldn't be able to hit you at light slash speed, and take 60 or more of your HP. All of the other melee weapons must crit in order to deal 60+ damage with one Left Click, or also have a longer pre-delay like EXO Heavy.

Just give BR Swing the same pre-delay as a Bat Swing, and bring it's damage back down to 45.

• As experienced sword player I can tell that the damage is fine as it is. Only the range from the jumpattack should become the old. And well, rightclick should just also be like before the patch obviously.

• As experienced sword player I can tell that the damage is fine as it is. Only the range from the jumpattack should become the old. And well, rightclick should just also be like before the patch obviously.

If you mean the vertical range when you can hit a target below, I am sure they changed it to prevent ppl from camping high spots and not letting anyone hit them from below.

• If you mean the vertical range when you can hit a target below, I am sure they changed it to prevent ppl from camping high spots and not letting anyone hit them from below.

This, and it was too abused in SO. We don't need to give those specific kind of players more power. Even after the range nerf It's still one of the easiest weapons to get kills with in SO than most other melee due to its bs left click damage, and that's why everyone uses it. Also I should mention that the most toxic SO players I've ever met always had a BR with them.

We should be focusing on giving more power to the more uncommonly used weapons, not giving more power to the most powerful ones. That makes no sense.

• Couldn't agree more. Though the push I can live with personally, however I do think that swing should be nerfed. Maybe add some pre delay on it. It shouldn't be able to hit you at light slash speed, and take 60 or more of your HP. All of the other melee weapons must crit in order to deal 60+ damage with one Left Click, or also have a longer pre-delay like EXO Heavy.

Just give BR Swing the same pre-delay as a Bat Swing, and bring it's damage back down to 45.

(Agree giving delay on swing ) Br only has 1 combo. Its perfectly okay that one attack be strong. If you wanna nerf it down. Might as well give it critical just like bat.

• Brk+Exo was so fun :( (loved dm cuz of it)

But since u can't hit someone in the air now (i hate dm)

no joke bring it back!

lamers combo and DM ? what DM ? you mean all theose farm rooms ? becuase i dont see any legit DM rooms on the game..