How would you improve S4L?

• adding a simple 2nd password for verification with 4 numbers should be enough to not get your account ""stolen"" or making the launcher ask for a code that gets sent to your email once it detects a new computer/ip. Most of modern launchers have those nowdays so i kinda keep wondering why we don't have one with Aeria

Aeria isn't worried about account security,

• if magic is involved then I would wish away all the hackers.

A magic that is 90% real u.u They did a really good joob in terms of client security and against hacks, as far as I know :O

Regarding the account security , btw, I think that it would be a nice option, but I'd like to keep it unabled x'D it's a stress to do a second login lol
    i'm that lazy

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

• -Allow to change the game settings in-game.

-Add a queue system for full channels.

Queue system would be good, but there are a few games that need to restart after changing settings, I suspect changing settings while in game would require undo stress and possible issues and glitches, probably due to how the game is loaded for matches.For instance, I could see something like entry lag occurring if someone adjusts quality settings since that would probably require removing the old textures and replacing them with new textures to correspond with the new setting.

• -Allow to change the game settings in-game.

-Add a queue system for full channels.

Completely agree on both.

Also it would be nice if we get some more graphic settings as well. Even basic stuff like antialiasing and anisotropic filtering will be welcomed.

• -Add the possibility to change the items in the game [ESC] with X time between each change.

-Don't count Win/Lose if you just joined a game and it ends. (It's unfair a free win or lose for nothing.)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Plank ().

• I don't think that is a good idea to have people vote to mute people because they are rude but I think it's a good idea is to have GM's is able to Mute people I have no problem with people spamming

• I don't think that is a good idea to have people vote to mute people because they are rude but I think it's a good idea is to have GM's is able to Mute people I have no problem with people spamming

I didn't mean it as a vote to mute, I meant it like adding it as an additional function to the built in mute the game has if you type too many msges. I'm kinda against giving players more mechanics to abuse, I'd rather have the game itself, (or the Gms) handle that kinda stuff.

• /e username or ESC and check the box right next to their name.

While true that successfully blocks users, it doesn't punish them from being toxic verbally to many players at once. It's also true that all said players could block the person, but the person is still allowed free speech. I've seen many players say harsh things to newer players over the years, (because of them being new), and it's not a very welcoming experience for them I'm sure. It leaves bad impressions, and so personally I think we should have some sort of punishment on the "problems" end instead of having the victim feels as if they have to chat block the person. Chat block from the players end should only have to be a last resort.

• While true that successfully blocks users, it doesn't punish them from being toxic verbally to many players at once. It's also true that all said players could block the person, but the person is still allowed free speech. I've seen many players say harsh things to newer players over the years, (because of them being new), and it's not a very welcoming experience for them I'm sure. It leaves bad impressions, and so personally I think we should have some sort of punishment on the "problems" end instead of having the victim feels as if they have to chat block the person. Chat block from the players end should only have to be a last resort.

You can still report them via the ticket system even though they will probably get 1-3 days of ban if anything.

At least s4 is not as toxic as some others.

• New Ost/Sound track.

It be nice if we get new music into this game. Help refresh the game and get in more new players into this game.

They try to make their own music or have some do it. Aslong its catchy and not too cheesy.

• New Ost/Sound track.

It be nice if we get new music into this game. Help refresh the game and get in more new players into this game.

They try to make their own music or have some do it. Aslong its catchy and not too cheesy.

I would love new soundtracks for S4League

• New Ost/Sound track.

Technically, they could do a contest for that, I have software myself, though have no clue how to actually use it lol ^^'

• It would require a good amount of talent and someone who can replicate the game "feel" in the tracks. (e.g: Chaser track)

It's pretty hard to replicate them for sure, I mean the only ones I see and deem fit for S4 are songs from DJ Max which basicly means the same artists from what we have now, although I do think some songs from other Rhythm games like Cytus, Deemo and Voez fit the game too.

• Erase entry freez and optimise S4's launching. Faster launch speed = less annoying when crashing

There is no magic button that just fixes things. Also entry lag is occurs because the game loads the items when the player comes instead of loading all existing items in the at the start.

• There is no magic button that just fixes things. Also entry lag is occurs because the game loads the items when the player comes instead of loading all existing items in the at the start.

They could remove entry lag by making it so it only loads other player's clothes/skins when your character dies. Just like how it use to be.

• They could remove entry lag by making it so it only loads other player's clothes/skins when your character dies. Just like how it use to be.

Probably. In the early days you didn't even have to die to see the clothes but that was probably because the loading happened at entering the lobby rather than at the start of a match as it is now.

• 1. What if you have someone in your room that is rude / hacking or afk?

2. idc

3. Many people are playing this map and because you dont like it it should be removed? oke lol

4. Removing only sword when more than 60% of the community plays it because they like it, makes totally sense to me (sarcasm).

You should think about the whole community and stop being ignorant because you have other preferences in the game. You can't just remove maps / modes to force people to play maps/modes you would like them to play. lol

a girl who creates signatures but never made one for herself lmfao

• Why do I even bother with this when you don't even read all I wrote so how about you go to the first page of the thread and search for the answers of 3. and 4. yourself?...

1. Like I care. There is a blockfunction for rude people (really there is, never saw that?). Hacking people don't even get kicked out even with the votekick-system. They could just add the autokick afk function again. Votekick is completely useless when more ppl are afk...

2. Idctydc

3. Go to first page

4. Go to first page

Have a nice day

• -Better starter pack for new players.

Give perm 30 hp instead of 15 hp.

Give perm sets with stats. Not FP stats.

Change training weapon. Give 3 new weapons (perm). My ideal PS, SMG, ? (player choice's)

New training weapon get 10+ stats instead of statless.

Give 1 random skill capsule that guarantee 1 skills perm. Uniuqe skill aren't added in the capsule.

Give 80k pen instead of 30k pen.

• I find it annoying that +15hp skill is useless those days.

Over time your damage can became stronger and your lifebar can get more hp.

My suggestions about the skills are:
    Sword only: +15hp, +30sp (and maybe a new +10hp/+10sp)
    Ultimate/gun only: +30hp, +30sp, +20hp/+20sp

All other skills stays in the same category.

• After having these discussion. Might as well add more idea to this thread.

Unique Dual Mastery:

1) Make them obtainable through events.

2) Add them in skill capsule from S4 cards section.

3) Add the original Dual Mastery in shop.(buy pen)

4) Stop making it exclusive for AP.