Plump vampires, malicious fumbies, dusty wolfs and spooky game masters rule the Halloween nights and days,
"tricking and treating" innocent souls that cross their paths during these eventful times.
It is hard to believe that it is that time of the year again. Halloween is just around the corner!
Last year we had some amazing pumpkin events, this year is all about taking a Halloween themed screenshot in-game!
Be creative, it can be anything Halloween related; a spooky costume, chaser, scene, event, scenery etc! Be creative and original!
💀And most importantly; have fun!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
You must post a screenshot here on the forums showing your spookiest Halloween S4 screenshot.
Make sure you turn your graphics up so we can see a nice quality HD picture! Then take a screenshot, do some spooky edits and upload it online or into the attachments.
Then just reply to this thread with your screenshot & in-game name!
1st place winner: Permanent Set or Weapon of choice (FP or lower stats, no limited versions)
Runners-Up Prizes: There will also be 3 runners-up, picked by our team. Each runner-up will receive 15 G’s Capsules of choice
Between now and 3rd of November at 23:59 CET you can participate in this forum event.
- You must post a screenshot here on the forums showing your spookiest Halloween S4 screenshot.
- Press the F12 button on your keyboard to take a screenshot. By default you can find your screenshots in your S4 League folder located here: C:\AeriaGames\S4League\ScreenShot
- You can press F11 to remove the interface. An unnecessary interface may ruin your conception.
- Upload your picture online or into the attachments. There are many free image hosting services available like imgur, imgbb, etc. and then post your picture here on the forums.
- You can have multiple people in the same screenshot.
- You CANNOT edit your screenshot to the point it loses relation to the S4 League, only slight edits such as filters/text/stickers are allowed.
- You can only participate once.
- Having Halloween costume parts is not required, however your screenshot must have a presence of the event.
- You can have multiple players shown on a screenshot but only the entry submitter can receive the reward.
- The screenshot must be public.
- Do not plagiarize or copy another person's entry.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
- No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
- Nothing inappropriate!
- Every submission to this contest can be used by Aeria Games/gamigo group for promotional purposes.
- The top entries will be decided by the Aeria Games/gamigo group team.