[Suggestion] Variations of the same set when obtained permanent

• For the suggestion i'll use a simple example, let's say you get the permanent version of the backstreet through capsules. Instead of getting just the normal jacket, you'll receive another top which could be the shirt without the jacket. Some tops have backpacks and so on so you could get another version without the backpack on top of the normal one.

• So something like the Tully/Tulio sets that got extra bottoms?

It woudl be nice but will probably be on an extra cost. I woudl rather pay just for the version that I want.

Thing is such items shouldnt add an inflation to the price. It is something that you already should get with most of the sets as i feel it is more proper to get the maximum you can out of the model

• Thing is such items shouldnt add an inflation to the price. It is something that you already should get with most of the sets as i feel it is more proper to get the maximum you can out of the model

If the price is the same I am all for it but here is the thing.

They have to design new sets around just that and is also extra developement work.

Lets say you wnat to wear the backstreet top without the jaket. Guess what. The top doen't actually have a back outsdie of the jaket itelf.

Items like a backpack usually have a shadow that is just drawn on the model. This means an extra texture without the shadow is required etc.

• If the price is the same I am all for it but here is the thing.

They have to design new sets around just that and is also extra developement work.

Lets say you wnat to wear the backstreet top without the jaket. Guess what. The top doen't actually have a back outsdie of the jaket itelf.

Items like a backpack usually have a shadow that is just drawn on the model. This means an extra texture without the shadow is required etc.

I get you, but i think i'm free to say that modeling those missing parts shouldn't cost that much (S4 models don't really have a high poly count we both know that) to them aside of 10-15 minutes +. I mean, people still need to pay for those so.. Not like they are losing time neither

• that would make the stats weird though what do you want them to put on the equipment if you split it apart where would the esper chip go and what will be the stats distribution?

• that would make the stats weird though what do you want them to put on the equipment if you split it apart where would the esper chip go and what will be the stats distribution?

Well I think he means that you get 2 different tops of the backstreet capsule. one= with jacket, the second one without jacket. So the equipment parts would be the same.

• they could probably do this but they need to make unique 100% let me decide which item i want permanent in those double capsules because they are very expensive and i really want viola semi rifle :(

• they could probably do this but they need to make unique 100% let me decide which item i want permanent in those double capsules because they are very expensive and i really want viola semi rifle :(

There wouldnt be any double cap, you'll simply get the jacket and the other version of it like any normal cap