Old Moon and Rusty Garden And An Idea

• Do We Want RustyGarden And OldMoon Back ?? 21

The result is only visible to the participants.

First, i want to start by saying we need Rusty Garden and Old Moon. Me and many other old players had good times in those maps, and I am pretty sure that a lot of old players would love it back.

Second, we need new skins for some weapons, some weapons have only 1 or 2 skins like sharpshooter, turret, gauss, cannonade, Burst Shotgun, Iron Boots, semi and others.

I will start a poll to see the number of players who want the old maps back and i hope we get them back. thank you @s4 team.

Heiliger Gives Me Carrots.

• i voted yes i never understood why they removed them if someone can explain to me that would be nice.

I used to play old moon all the time, but only played rusty garden a couple times so i dont really remember what it was like

• i voted yes i never understood why they removed them if someone can explain to me that would be nice.

I used to play old moon all the time, but only played rusty garden a couple times so i dont really remember what it was like

They replaced Oldmoon by Treasure and RustyGarden by Ice Square, the reason, not enough memory.

• Old moon - yes.

Rusty garden needs some redesigning. maybe Some extra walls here and there.

I agree, rusty garden was designed as a map that had to be very fast to score, but it was full of "holes"...you could easily enter the enemy base x) so yeah, old moon is ok as it was, it was cool :c, but rusty needs some slight reworks, hopefully they'll include these maps again, maybe both kinda reworked and sell them as new maps (coffcoff lobby coffcoff)

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"