Defense bug

• So... since 2-3 weeks now (can't remember exactly when) I felt like the Spy Dagger suddenly inflicted more damage.

After a while though I noticed it only did a lot of damage to some people and I myself got 1 hit a whole lot with the stab (without the 2td difference damage boost).

All that made me think it might be some sort of bug with the stats from clothing.

I tried different sets/characters but even my character with the maximum possible defensive stats still gets 1hit by non forcepack daggers most of the time.

Now that I'm sure its a bug I asked some people if they knew if there is a quick fix since not everybody seems affected.

I got different answers and none worked for me so far.

The first suggestion was to rejoin the server after logging in and the second was that the issue would only appear on the first match after logging in.

But yeah like I already mentioned the bug didn't disappear even after these couple weeks...

Anyone know more about it and could possibly help me out? :/

• Get a full room before starting the match and make sure no one leaves and enters.

hmm i've just played a match where i started like that (3v3) and nobody but me had the bug.

also one guy left mid match and somebody else joined

maybe I dont fully understand what you mean

• hmm i've just played a match where i started like that (3v3) and nobody but me had the bug.

also one guy left mid match and somebody else joined

maybe I dont fully understand what you mean

You have to be in the room ready before the match starts and so does everyone else.

• okay thanks for that solution.

I'll try it again later and see if there is any change this time around!

Alice8

So basically:

-create a room

-wait for it to get filled

-wait for everyone to press "ready"

-start the match

-make sure no one joins if someone has left

• those are some tough conditions to be met every match ;s

also the one thing that i still dont get is how some people are not affected by it

• those are some tough conditions to be met every match ;s

also the one thing that i still dont get is how some people are not affected by it

They don't meet the conditions. Also it works both way so you don't really want to be affected by it.