i need your help :(( guys

• just come back to the game and i relized that i totally forgot my password and my email. i can only remember my id, my IGN , my ap left , my item. so i wrote a ticket to tell them everything that i remember. then they asked me to give 5 recent transactions code and the email which i have totally forgotten. is there any way to recover my account. i really want to come back. thank you guys in advance. cheer

• Don't think so unless you provide the information that they ask.

Everyone can see the ign, items and the ap of someone in a screenshot/video and then say it is his.

Your other option is to start a new account.

• your aeria name, not the ingame one.

imma repeat xd, my account was made in 2014 so there was no aeria games added yet it was semi-pro and when it got blocked in my country then i have lost it month ago it got unblocked so i couldn't remember anything about my account xd

• Aeria took over S4 in 2014. Back then you had to migrate your account to Aeria Games.

In case you did not migrate the account you can no longer use it. Moreover, account migration is no longer possible because they don't have the data anymore.

So I guess the only way for you to play S4 is creating a new account.

• Aeria took over S4 in 2014. Back then you had to migrate your account to Aeria Games.

In case you did not migrate the account you can no longer use it. Moreover, account migration is no longer possible because they don't have the data anymore.

Ye, i guess they have blocked s4 in my country before it so ye i have missed it

• Quick question regarding:

Aeria took over S4 in 2014. Back then you had to migrate your account to Aeria Games.

So.. if they don't have the data anymore, why am I not able to change my current nickname into my older account's nickname (which I had in 2013 or so and was definitely not migrated) ? america explain sksklskasdkkl guess I misunderstood something as always

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• Quick question regarding:

So.. if they don't have the data anymore, why am I not able to change my current nickname into my older account's nickname (which I had in 2013 or so and was definitely not migrated) ? america explain sksklskasdkkl guess I misunderstood something as always

First off.. necromancer!

#close c:

Second, your question:

They don't have access to the Alaplaya accounts, the ingame player data is still there.

That explains why so many names are still taken.

Do not revive ancient threads.

1. If a thread has not received any answer within 60 days, it might be reasonable to create a new topic instead of answering the old one.

We are still debating what to do with the lost accounts, meanwhile, if you want to continue with this topic, I invite you to create a new thread, thank you.

#Locked

tumblr-pi36s22-Atj1veoe5wo4-540.gif

Soy la cazadora, no la presa.