Today's patch will be small and contains a fix and a weapon change.
We've received several requests to revert the Rail Gun buff of last year. We now finally made our first step in re-balancing and changed the Rail Gun.
Also the HP bug which got partially fixed in our last Hot Fix got finally resolved today.
Here Patch Notes Highlights
- Railgun - balancing and gameplay change
- Damage (Full Charged):
- Reload Amount:
- Delay Time:
0.65 sec.1 sec.
- Critical Damage Modifier: 0%
- Press left click: Shooting
- Hold left click: Start Charging
- Press right click: Zoom in/ out
- Pretender (Rail Gun) - changes haven't been applied yet
(future changes will follow)
- HP display and stats issue when joining mid game - fixed
- DB Error message when joining a server for the first time
- waiting or restarting the client should fix the issue
- Visual bug - Character models are not displayed properly during half-time and result screen.
- Visual bug - The respawn bar isn't filling up when respawning.
- Visual bug - The PEN and EXP bonuses don't show while on the result screen.