Map idea: Holiday EX (Battle Royal)

• Title.

Just like Azit EX is a bigger version of Azit, Holiday EX would be a bigger version of Holiday, but for Battle Royal.

As the map would be bigger, the second floor could have walkways across the middle. Maybe some stairs in the center?

I don't have concept art or any further idea on how it should look, but I'm just posting this before I forget.

• I know we can't really expect new maps to be made for a long time, or at all, but I can at least put the idea out there in case something actually does happen on that front in the future. 0.001% is technically higher than 0%, even if there's no reason to expect it to happen.

• I know we can't really expect new maps to be made for a long time, or at all, but I can at least put the idea out there in case something actually does happen on that front in the future. 0.001% is technically higher than 0%, even if there's no reason to expect it to happen.

I respect that.

• Title.

Just like Azit EX is a bigger version of Azit, Holiday EX would be a bigger version of Holiday, but for Battle Royal.

As the map would be bigger, the second floor could have walkways across the middle. Maybe some stairs in the center?

I don't have concept art or any further idea on how it should look, but I'm just posting this before I forget.

It's a good idea, but i would say instead of Holiday > Galleon, because as everybody knows, Galleon has a "TD" map that is bigger, so i would adapt that map and put it as Galleon-EX

• It's a good idea, but i would say instead of Holiday > Galleon, because as everybody knows, Galleon has a "TD" map that is bigger, so i would adapt that map and put it as Galleon-EX

But galleon is already a BR map (and way too big tbh) xD