Everything wrong with S4 League

• Are you for real? I personally witnessed a GS account on Discord getting hacked and messing up ur official discord ... why are you trying to hide your team's incompetence so much, there were a lot of people who witnessed it as well. I've seen people on discord getting banned just because they said the word "homophobe" to a GS for censoring words like g.ay or le.sbian, without any notice. Not to mention the constant ignorance in discord from the team's GS's. And lemme get this right ... events? Your so called events are the same thing overdone 6541648 times. Yeah the BR event where u had to kill the GS and take a screen was fun a few times but afterwards it got boring, plus it is not like you could get anything from those caps since the chances are so low unless u had an 100% booster or a x5 booster. That being said I am disappointed with the so called GM's trying to hide things and hiding everything from the players.

I'm not hiding things. I guess you've heard about the scandal that players had lost their accounts and we also officially made a news about it letting everyone know the risks of using third party programs. Our ex-GS sadly made a mistake, I won't deny it. Since then, I and the team have taken a lot of precaution for future cases.

and then again, discord gives warning for every removed message and I personally am reviewing the mutes and bans and then declare if they were valid and most of them were. Spamming always the same words resulting in a mute is surely the fault of our moderation. Sorry that I may sound annoyed atm. Trying to write from my point of view. There again, let me know if you think a mute or ban was unfair and I'll review it. Ofc it's needless to say that discord should be kept game related, even though there's nothing wrong in going a little offtopic.

Regarding the events, we plan for more versatile events in the future but we have certain limitations at the moment that we will overcome in the future so that we have different kind of events that players can enjoy. Of course breaking this intransparency isn't easy. There are a lot of things that we aren't allowed to say and hence they are put in better words in our PM letters. We will certainly have another once pretty soonish ^^

• I've seen people on discord getting banned just because they said the word "homophobe" to a GS for censoring words like g.ay or le.sbian, without any notice.

Oh boy, if this is true, this is f'd up. D:
    Any clarification on the event? Please
    They are already censored in game AND I really don't understand why.
    Guys.
    THEY ARE NOT OFFENSIVE WORDS
    Just because kids use it that way (not even an excuse) that doesn't mean that IT HAS TO BE CENSORED srsly. D:

Edit : Also, wouldn't it be easy to modify the censor list? Like, in a weekly maintenance, and remove those words from the censored ones ..

ok , with that being said

--------------------------

Heiliger That's what I'm talking about ^^ It's nice to let people know what happens and also what are your plans and intentions for the future and for the game. Being active isn't just about doing events. It's also about stay in (a good) contact with the community, sharing (what possible) infos, etc.
    ^^ So yeah gj

BUT IF THAT HOMOPHOBIC THING IS TRUE , OH BOY, that would be undefendable from your (team) side.

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Asdone ().

• It'll be hard for us idiots to understand everything here ;P
    I have a question.

What kind of event would you say would make sense?

In the past we had events where you could get rewards for several games per day (with those token events), so we actually reduced them to fewer coins per day (or more per game), so that you get your items in a few games that you'd probably play anyway.

But what would be an event where you aren't farming and would be fun? I'd love to hear some ideas. Don't worry too much about implementation difficulty, just drop some ideas.

The thing is that the event rewards overrall are terrible where they are only worth it when if you play insanly for endless hours that will make you so tired that it would be better to just farm it all the way because you are allowed to, as theres no control and the restrictions enforce and support it.

1- First and most important, return the afk auto kick system, as it was something that should have never been removed.
    2- Remove/improve restrictions.

3- Re-avaluate the jump room rules and the event rules as this is getting insane, theres even rank S4 players with 90% of their gameplay on jump rooms or that time being spent afk on chaser rooms.

Seasonal events (halloween and others)- Make them available for all modes/maps with no player number restriction.

Contest and forum events- Always have a participation reward, and if the entries are good as the top winners, why not give them a bonus?

Decrease the time gameplay requirements, its awfull stupid that I play for 59 minute while doing 3 matches where I and my team perform amazing well to only get nothing, why isnt it possible to give the rewards for example, every 20 minutes instead of full blown hours as its what most matches last?

Why cant seasonal events give items per lets say 3 minutes of ingame gameplay instead of having to play a full game to get 1 item while others farm it getting items every 10 min?
    Theres a major variety of items on s4 league, how come now its always pen and set caps? yes I know that sometimes you include weapon caps, but its so rare and random most of the times that it doesnt even have to do with the event theme, and what happened to pets? items? acessories? skills? Heck, when was the last time we had a booster or a reset insurance in an event?

Dont be afraid to do more than 1 event at once, how come its only on christmas that this happens?

And since we are speaking of events, when you are getting the rewards in form of packages/gifts/boxes, how come its only 1 item reward? why cant it be like the capsules where you get an item and pen? and why cant it be 2 items?

And before a weaboo starts quoting me in how I am being unfair to the people who are stuck in jump rooms 24/7, casual players who want to play this game for fun will do FM rooms, not jump rooms.

Oh and, give this senile a pool/beach map and make an event on it.
    1170925_1358694331624_full.jpg?v=1358694383

• They ban fro multiple stupid reasons on the official discord, especially if u say something to the GS, doesnt matter if u are mean to other members whether chat or voice chat, if u say some slightly "offensive" things to a GS, for example "you are not doing ur job well" u get either instantly muted or banned.

• Always someone here to flame staff =/. The problem I see in the game is the community itself. I keep myself in a small group of players who, at least in my presence, are friendly and take in all players only using votekicks for removing hack tool users. I honestly don't see any GM/GS problems as alot of the people are actually helpful. My problem with s4 is the lag between NA and EU right now but my patience won't allow me to be salty about it. I apologize about the lag to most players and try my best, knowing eventually it will get fixed. Acting like you're a know-it-all, flaming, cursing, or even just outright pointing fingers is quite immature D: These people are volunteers who sacrifice time out of their play time to help you.

• Always someone here to flame staff =/. The problem I see in the game is the community itself. I keep myself in a small group of players who, at least in my presence, are friendly and take in all players only using votekicks for removing hack tool users. I honestly don't see any GM/GS problems as alot of the people are actually helpful. My problem with s4 is the lag between NA and EU right now but my patience won't allow me to be salty about it. I apologize about the lag to most players and try my best, knowing eventually it will get fixed. Acting like you're a know-it-all, flaming, cursing, or even just outright pointing fingers is quite immature D: These people are volunteers who sacrifice time out of their play time to help you.

I know in all my years that some GM's don't even play S4 but I am not complaining aabout that without a kickvote give the hackers a chance to hack room and can't stop them when GM's and CM's are not on the game!!! :)

• I dont believe you, all times when i PM Heili he always answer so quickly, so i dont trust you, and also he's the most active GM here.

never asked u to believe me...

I am only speaking about my personal experience with them, if u believe it or not that it is not my business

• never asked u to believe me...

I am only speaking about my personal experience with them, if u believe it or not that it is not my business

Well, I haven't asked you to believe what I say either. I'm just saying you're saying GM's do nothing when they're here all day offering support and caring for the community. Another thing is that developers don't worry about us, it isn't their fault, so do not blame them.

I have met several workers in S4 league that I would have liked to kick their butts. Like Vanessa in P7S1. With this i mean that the current workers in S4 are much better than before.