Hotfixes 12.04.2019

• Hello Leaguers,

After some time we've decided to be more transparent with our bug fixes and show you every fix which has been applied to the game.
    There are some minor bug fixes and some major bug fixes. In the past we've been showing you the major ones mostly.

Maps & Modes

• Snowball Fight - removed

Bugfixes

Items

• Weapon stats not showing when killed - fixed
    • Localisation of pet items is missing /wrong - fixed

Game

• Fixed crash picking up a weapon while shooting in training - fixed
    • Disconnect from spectator when disabling spectators - fixed
    • Unable to start conquest and Training modes - fixed
    • Display Bug (Gifting AP Items) - fixed

Known Issues

• AI in Warfare mode not visible
    • DB Error message when joining a server for the first time
    • Item have no stats in second game (100/103 HP Bug)
  • Indeed, the HP/Stats bug isn't fixed right. You may start with full HP in first half, but several players complained about losing HP in the second half of the round. Same goes for stats: players complaining that they get too much damage, probably because they don't have any deff stats.

• Indeed, the HP/Stats bug isn't fixed right. You may start with full HP in first half, but several players complained about losing HP in the second half of the round. Same goes for stats: players complaining that they get too much damage, probably because they don't have any deff stats.

We noticed about this issue, we are facing the issue as a main priority.

tumblr-pi36s22-Atj1veoe5wo4-540.gif

Soy la cazadora, no la presa.

• It's cool and all that things are actually getting fixed, but after this update, there seem to be some new things, such as entry lag (which isn't really new, it's been there for years, but it's much worse after the new patch), also, as someone mentioned, the HP/stats bug isn't fully fixed.

Do I even need to talk about how I can join a room after crashing 10-15 times after selecting it? I'm not even exaggerating, I'm counting this stuff.

• Thing is, that the "HP-Bug" became somewhat.. weirder?

I played 3 matches
    Result :

- First Match : After Half-Time I had 138 HP

- Second Match : After Half-Time I had 133 HP

- Third Match : After Half-Time I had 103 HP

How does something like that happen? Instead of fixing such a gamebreaking bug, it became more random then it was before.

At least my HP stay the same when I join a match In-Game. (At least for me.)

• S4 is weird and will always be. My fav part is when I get more HP. It is still an improvement over the last time.

Apparently if you switch during half time you will get the correct HP.

• I have the impression that not only the join lag became worse after the patch. I even get fps drops when a player leaves the game.

Yesterday I practiced some jumps and we had to set a password because otherwise the fps drops were way too heavy to practice properly.

In my opinion the old texture loading model (from the 2d lobby where textures were preloaded instead of being loaded when a player joined a game that already started) really needs to be brought back.

Moreover the crashes when leaving a room should be fixed soon as well cause it really is annoying to be kicked out of the game when leaving after a match.

But I'm already happy we got some bugfixes during the last weeks, still better than no development.