S4 League Discord: FumbiBot Ranking System

• Hey everyone Foxtailgirl

I created a list with all currently available daily rewards, level ups, profiles, and ranks from FumbiBot.

Just in case if you want to join the official S4 League Discord click here.

As a short explaination, FumbiBot is a Discord-Bot developed by our dear GM Heiliger .

I do not own any rights on these graphics or any other parts of this bot (Source: github).

This list covers the part of the ranking system, since there is no preview function for that.

Other functions like chat moderation, weapons, randomshop and other features are not covered by this list.

Click here for the listgoogle_docs.png

I'm trying to keep the list up to date as good as possible.

Feel free to leave feedback and suggestions to improve the list.

Greets Schoggi Lilithemoji

• Nice but shouldn't this also be on discord too? (or if it is, idk where to find it)

Also woudl be nice if it includes other things that can be done like random pug and so on. Maybe Heiliger can make a full list with these?

• Nice but shouldn't this also be on discord too? (or if it is, idk where to find it)

Also woudl be nice if it includes other things that can be done like random pug and so on. Maybe Heiliger can make a full list with these?

Good idea: Maybe Heiliger could link the list in one of the FumbiBot commands aswell.

About the implementation of other features: I talked with Heiliger directly about it.
    It would be an option to implement the other features aswell, but is it nessecary?

My main goal with this list was to provide a preview function for level ups, profile, ranks and levels.

Since there is no way to preview these before you buy them.

You can try commands like "H!pug" directly.

The other features are well explained by the bot itself:

Use "H!commands", then use these to show more details.

Beside Heiliger mentionned that the bot is still under development.

He planned a lot, the weapons you can buy aren't just for show ;)

Maybe I consider to add certain features if the time is right.

• I am not asking for more features. Just all the available commands so far.

• I am not asking for more features. Just all the available commands so far.

Maybe you should take the time and try to understand my reasoning and read it again...

I wasn't only talking about new features, it was about the current features of the bot aswell.

But just to be clear, in case you didn't understood what I said before:

For me it doesn't make sense to add all commands and I gave you several reasons why.

But I may consider it in the future, depending how the Bot develops.

And as I mentionned in the first post I made this content restriction intentional.

This shouldn't be a documentation of the whole FumbiBot, just about the Ranking System.

I hope you respect and understand the decision I made.