Introduction of our new German Trial GMs

• Hello Leaguers,

We were waiting for a long time and checked many applications. At the end we just had few applicants left and and fewer applicants have been granted the chance to become a Trial GM for the German team. Today I want to introduce them in English too.
    Thanks again to the numerous applicants!

If you got any question in your mind, which you want to ask the new Trial Game Masters, do not hesitate to post them down below.

655464566.jpg

[TGM]Psalloe - DE

Discord: Psalloe#5614

Twitch: psalloe
    Charakter: [GM]Psalloe
    Forum: Psalloe

Psalloe wrote:

Cheers everyone,
    my name can be assumed as Psalloe and I've had the chance to experience this game's many ups and downs for over a decade now,
    making friends and all things necessary to make you understand my hard bitten love for this game. While my dedication is still present to this day it's undeniable that over the years there was a noticeable steady fall for S4 League.
    Obviously this is where I believe to come in place with the already existing staff team to back up this game to what it used to be for me 10 years ago
    I'm sure you do not know me yet but I hope this will be a chance to change this set fact

dvava2.png

[TGM]Hana - EU

Discord: Hana#8595

Twitch: gm_hana

Charakter: [GM]Hana

Forum: Hana

Hana wrote:

Hey!

I am a new GM for S4 League and i will be trying my best to support the community in whatever way i can! Other games i play include stuff like Overwatch and CS:GO but i still mainly play S4 League. I've started way back in Alaplaya times so i've seen all the phases the game went through, i still believe though that there is a way to improve the current situation and that S4 does deserve a future. I'll be looking forward to my time as a Game Master and i hope to catch you all ingame!

229267_10152105652500554_692889769_n.jpg

[TGM]Tarosaki - DE

Discord : Tarosaki#9795

Twitch : tarosaki

Charakter: [GM]Tarosaki

Forum: Tarosaki

maxresdefault.jpg

[TGM]Crowlax - DE

Discord : Crowlax#0097

Twitch : xcrowler

Charakter: [GM]Crowlax

Forum: Crowlax

• Welcome.

So Hana is German GM instead of EU? That's a bit misleading, isn't it?

Making an entirely new announcement just for me would be a little too much, and i do speak multiple languages, including German, so that's the reasoning!

• I wonder If the word Trial from "Trial Game Master" has any side effects on the time someone occupies the role ^^

Anyways, good luck to each one of you!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Avraam ().

• I wonder If the word Trial from "Trial Game Master" has any side effects on the time someone occupies the role ^^

Anyways, good luck to each one of you!

Trial means that they are currently being tested for GMs. If they get approved, they will become GMs.