p2w game

• Omg srsly, this game is p2w you cant be come an fp player with free ways.

you need to spend ap so you get fp items.

It wasn't worth returning..

when i enter a game they one shot me and cant have alot of points

Getting pen is hardest job. i get only 600 per match. srsly?

• There are a weekend events where in the last one you could get 10k pen only for participating up to 100k if you played a certain map for certain hours. They even deleted the repair system so you don't have to waste your pen on repairing items. Also on the forum there are ongoing events where you can win some prices (capsules or even fp item). What else do you want them to do?

• The random shop now also gives better stats and you can get some caps from daily missions and logins.

Also once when you get a perm set, aim for gettig all shiny chips to lvl 5. From them you will be getting pen much faster.

• The random shop now also gives better stats and you can get some caps from daily missions and logins.

Also once when you get a perm set, aim for gettig all shiny chips to lvl 5. From them you will be getting pen much faster.

^ this... basically random shop gives out good rewards, and having the shiny set gives you lots of PEN and and EXP (even just level 4 can get you a decent amount of PEN and EXP). you can also do daily missions.

• Basically it's like before, Collect PEN and wait some levels 40 or so and then use booster caps and spend the collected PEN on the PEN Shop you can obtain fp sets, fp guns, fp melee weapons etc

Don't waste your pen on something that may expire and be smart :P

• Theres GM events, season events (chrismas,easter,summer,halloween&others), daily login rewards, daily mission reward, level up reward, tutorials rewards, achievments, crafting and pen caps.

Either you are trashing your starting pen on random shop too many times or deleting your own items.

If you want to go fp, have patience, level up, save caps for when you get boosters, keep an eye for events, if you can, buy stacks of 30 caps because they are cheaper.

Use random shop only when your previous timed item disapears.

Once you get a permanent fp set, get shiny chip on it, one chip at a time.

Do not use weapon random shop.

Yes, it takes time and patience, but you will get there.

• I feel where your coming from p2w isnt what some people want try going to pen rooms or just live with it :(

*edit* just like you i wish matches gave more pen XD maybe this can be updated

• Omg srsly, this game is p2w you cant be come an fp player with free ways.

you need to spend ap so you get fp items.

It wasn't worth returning..

when i enter a game they one shot me and cant have alot of points

Getting pen is hardest job. i get only 600 per match. srsly?

You are so wrong. if you play really good you can beat FP players. I have done this several times going naked against fp players just as a challange. Cuz it comes to the point when you wanna get better and this is a good way. what ever you just say is not true. You need many many months and years of practice with same people to get to the level you feel confortable with them in play situations. This is the reality with me and I can tell you that you have a chance with free items against FP items if you know what you are doing.

• I mean this would be more true 6+ years ago.... but now its far easier to get FPs and to get PEN. Before you'd get like 1k PEN and thats it for leveling up it was terrible.

• You are so wrong. if you play really good you can beat FP players. I have done this several times going naked against fp players just as a challange. Cuz it comes to the point when you wanna get better and this is a good way. what ever you just say is not true. You need many many months and years of practice with same people to get to the level you feel confortable with them in play situations. This is the reality with me and I can tell you that you have a chance with free items against FP items if you know what you are doing.

That doesn't change the fact that the AP gear gives advantage. That is what the term p2w means.

However if you play long enough you can get good gear for free from some daily capules, events or the random shop and I-caps.

• Yea I never even mentioned its the same, I said its a good challange if you are good enough. I would love a game mode like this too, one team can equip everything, other team only weapons with pen stats or something and having a game like BO3 so more rounds.

• Yea I never even mentioned its the same, I said its a good challange if you are good enough. I would love a game mode like this too, one team can equip everything, other team only weapons with pen stats or something and having a game like BO3 so more rounds.

Just get a +1 railgun and you will 2 hit kill everyone.

• Guys i aint new lol. its me ".iNova" have you forgot me?

now after i see all of the replys i want to tell you somethin : i am quitting the game lel.

• Guys i aint new lol. its me ".iNova" have you forgot me?

now after i see all of the replys i want to tell you somethin : i am quitting the game lel.

I didn't knew lel.

It is a pity but you won't find a better game similar to s4. I got most of my stuff for free. I really haven't spend as much as ppl may think.

If you play consistently you will get some perms with the time if you don't really want to throw money on it.

• I actually made a rookie character and left beginner with full FP. The only true indicator of a premium player these days is enchanting. My primary set is OP and getting worse :3. But I hang out with equally OP players so it's rare I meet with regular players.

• The imbalance is created by the presence of enchantments. A player who does not invest money in it will never see the maximum enchantments on his character.

• well actually long ago you really didnt had any ways to get anything other then events now you have missons weekly rotation thing and some forum events dont get me wrong this game is p2w thing is it has allways been that way

• Dude, of course its a pay to win game. Its a free to play game, you didn't pay a buck to install it nor play it. This is a business, don't expect them to give you a lot of good stuff for free. Follow the words that the other forumers left here, because they are all right. Just stack boosters and capsules untill you have enough (there are some videos on youtube of people doing that).

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter

• the meaning of p2w game is that it has stuff that can be acquired by only using real life currency. tbh s4 isn't considered to be a p2w cause you can get a full fp account without being an ama even. in the past it was a p2w cause in the past you must pay to get caps but now only finishing weapons tutorial and skill tutorial gives you around 2 booster caps, around 12 caps if not more, and 20 k. and starting a new account actually gives you a good amount of pen you start with 40 k lvl 1 caps gives 20 k, lvl 2 give 10 k ((not sure)). lvl 5 and 10 both gives 10 k pen and all ama levels give a pen box (( a random chance to get between 1 k and 5 k )). i started a combi account last week got to level 16 i had 200k pen i got a full set not fp ((and just to be clear pen set caps give stats live fp but without the +5% exp bonus)) and a pen skin ps fp perm from random. its not full fp but its a good start. not to mention events and missions can give fp items.

Heiliger Gives Me Carrots.

• I didn't knew lel.

It is a pity but you won't find a better game similar to s4. I got most of my stuff for free. I really haven't spend as much as ppl may think.

If you play consistently you will get some perms with the time if you don't really want to throw money on it.

That's true, I rarely spend AP, only when there is some special and interesting promotion, usually never.

• Now there is more opportunity to obtain FP things besides the weapons do not make the player, but the how you learn to use it within the game.

jinx_forum_signature_by_outcry16-d6o8xdb.png

The world will not be destroyed by those who harm, but by those who see and do nothing. :*

• Now there is more opportunity to obtain FP things besides the weapons do not make the player, but the how you learn to use it within the game.

Probably the best thing to quote. No point having an OP weapon if you can't hit with it. Power can be a factor of victory, but it isn't the only factor.

• but it will be the winning factor when both sides are equally as go

Not really every weapon has many ways to be countered. even if its a weapon with lvl 5 RA ,lvl 10 DP lvl 5 td dm atk if you know how to counter it you can win naked even

Heiliger Gives Me Carrots.