"New players" incoming?

• Apparently yuisy can't renovate the game contract soo... here we come, some people spended a lot of money on that server.. Is there an event for the new players? a welcome pack? hello? did aeria notice we are here? :/ or it will be a: you have no choice, come here and give us your money if you want some perm items :evil:. :|:|:|

• The thing is, if they just start giving perms to new players, the existing ones will just be making new accounts. Even if there will be a package, don't expect anything perm.

However there are regular events on time to time for playing (usually the weekend) where you can get pen and capsules.

• This might clarify a few things and if they do find a potential solutions they made do a "special package" but only time will tell.

• This might clarify a few things and if they do find a potential solutions they made do a "special package" but only time will tell.

OH you have a very useful info over there, where d you see it?

More important, when d you see it? i can log in the game correctly but the game tells me "connection to the game server timed out when trying to get into a server, my internet is not slow so... :c

• OH you have a very useful info over there, where d you see it?

More important, when d you see it? i can log in the game correctly but the game tells me "connection to the game server timed out when trying to get into a server, my internet is not slow so... :c

Please show screenshot for that error

• the timeout means three different things. Either your game is taking too long to start. Almost over 5 minutes or you are playing from a network restricted country that doesn't allow specific services or your country is still ip blocked on s4.

• the timeout means three different things. Either your game is taking too long to start. Almost over 5 minutes or you are playing from a network restricted country that doesn't allow specific services or your country is still ip blocked on s4.

Ok, then how could i see the list of banned countries? I'm from Costa Rica btw

• I advice that you get the newbie pack, you only need to spend 1 ap.

Theres the tutorials, they give a nice stack of caps and a good ammount of pen. (i think you also get 100k pen for completing all of them?)

Level rewards are way better than in the past, you also get boosters from them, use them well.

Dont forget to check achievments, you might miss a perm to redeem from there.

Uh... daily missions and daily logins too. (You can have a nice stack of random caps at the end of the month if you are active or at least just spend 5 min a day to login)

And just use your timed items well until you managed to get perms, after perms, you just get chips and hoard more perms.

• Apparently yuisy can't renovate the game contract soo... here we come, some people spended a lot of money on that server.. Is there an event for the new players? a welcome pack? hello? did aeria notice we are here? :/ or it will be a: you have no choice, come here and give us your money if you want some perm items :evil:. :|:|:|

Yes aeria noticed that you are here and why should you get a welcome pack?

It's your thing if you spent much money or not. It's not like that you play the game forever to begin with.

• Yes aeria noticed that you are here and why should you get a welcome pack?

It's your thing if you spent much money or not. It's not like that you play the game forever to begin with.

Well, it still sux they didn't get account migration.