Luận văn quản trị buôn bán hiệu quả dùng vốn kinh doanh (Phần 1)Fix the game

• I don't see any good reason to open a thread just for venting about the game.

At least include any proper facts or constructive critism, otherwhise it's meaningless anyway. Thanks.

#PlsClose

• My bet is on "unjustified" EAC ban.

Okay, look, I understand that we're harping on the guy for not giving details, but we all know that it takes 5 forevers to get into the game either because the game just starting up before it gets to the loading screen takes so long that when we do get to the main screen, the connection's timed out, or even worse someone DDoS'd the server again and we're all getting server relay problems. Absolutely none of that nonsense has to do with EAC.

• All these are OLD issues though, thats the thing. Check techinal issues section these problems have been here for ages. Sadly it feels like part of the game now.

I completely understand if people want a better quality game but PERSONALLY at this stage in the gane's life I just play it with a grain of salt cause I know what im expecting lol.

• Those issues have been already fixed even before this thread was even made.

No, they haven't. The relay tunnel issue happens all the time (we just had it earlier this week), and the thing with the game taking so long to load initially (this isn't even due to internet connection, but because connection is already initiated with it) that it shows "connection timed out" almost every single day; but because it's just the game being loaded up, it should only happen once because after restarting the game it loads super quickly. Still, many people accidentally click on the loading section before the lobby itself and get a very long Not Responding which delays the loading and results in another Connection Timed Out - using Ctrl+Alt+Dlt when in fullscreen also forces this Not Responding, and unfortunately there's no way to use the Windows button to get taskbar up instead; so you have to not do anything on your computer until you get into the lobby.

All of these are issues that exist right now. None of them have been fixed.

• No, they haven't. The relay tunnel issue happens all the time (we just had it earlier this week), and the thing with the game taking so long to load initially (this isn't even due to internet connection, but because connection is already initiated with it) that it shows "connection timed out" almost every single day; but because it's just the game being loaded up, it should only happen once because after restarting the game it loads super quickly. Still, many people accidentally click on the loading section before the lobby itself and get a very long Not Responding which delays the loading and results in another Connection Timed Out - using Ctrl+Alt+Dlt when in fullscreen also forces this Not Responding, and unfortunately there's no way to use the Windows button to get taskbar up instead; so you have to not do anything on your computer until you get into the lobby.

All of these are issues that exist right now. None of them have been fixed.

He is not talking about that. There were server crashes during the weekend.