Everyone should try Arena.

• It's forced into melee only, which is what most people seem to want.

It shows the KDR of each person in the match right before their round, and the two best players at the half point and end of the match are counted as "leaders" and have a leader vs leader final skirmish, which is just cool to watch. Both leader vs leader and support actions (one spectator on each side can attack or heal if the bar for the ability has filled up, which is dependent on you team's taken and dealt damage) are optional; just ask the room owner to enable/disable them.

It's a small room, which is good for being melee only, but it still has wall jumping and no death pits.

It's 1v1 over and over again. The winner of the previous round continues in the next, unless they hit a winning streak. If the streak is long enough and is beaten, a message appears telling you that it's been broken, which has a nice "c-c-combo breaker" feeling.

I think most of the people that spam Melee ST-2 would actually like it. If you want to find this mode, keep going past Random in the match type selection list.

• Arena is just doing nothing for most of the time. That is probably why it is not played even though it is trying to legalize what people are already doing in Dm rooms.

eople should also try passmode to, the hyperium map mode.

TD pass is ruined by the boots and scythe combo. Maybe if they add lasers over the main gate, it may work.

Snowball fight on the other hand seems to be popping out once in a while and it is actually the only fun new mode for me at least. I just wished the other maps to have higher player limit.

• TD pass is ruined by the boots and scythe combo. Maybe if they add lasers over the main gate, it may work.

Set limitations on room title....normally when i make post like this i put in brackets "with limitations ofcouse" cause yeah the game has a lot of stupid stuff that sucks the fun out of it IMO. Im just an old player that prefered the old s4.

Besides the OP is a boots enthusiast so i didnt wanna bring it up =D

• Besides the OP is a boots enthusiast so i didnt wanna bring it up =D

Inb4 not as many people would be complaining about Boots for TD if TD maps were larger. While I normally roll my eyes at people saying Boots are OP in rooms like ST-2, I actually agree that Pass's map is so smol that Boots really is OP in it.

• I like the idea behind Arena.

As hella already pointed out, most of the time while playing Arena, you're doing nothing.

Maybe this mode could be improved by making parallel matches, so that each player from team alpha plays against a alayer from beta at the same time.

This would reduce the waiting time.

• Maybe this mode could be improved by making parallel matches, so that each player from team alpha plays against a alayer from beta at the same time.

This would reduce the waiting time.

While I like this idea, you'd still need one person on Support at all times if Support is enabled. In such a scenario, all team members would share a support bar so it quickly refills to be used for one member after the other, and when one player dies and is replaced they can keep using the bar of the previous support.

• I think the 1o1 without all others player watching would be quite boring. I wanna see how they fight *grabs popcorn*

We could make it optional as to whether it's 1v1 all or 1v1 sole. Honestly, I'd just like 1v1 sole to have all sitting team members in the same viewing spot, not able to move but turn their cameras to look at each other and chat with each other. That way the stands feel more like stands. Spectators could be there, too.

• We could make it optional as to whether it's 1v1 all or 1v1 sole. Honestly, I'd just like 1v1 sole to have all sitting team members in the same viewing spot, not able to move but turn their cameras to look at each other and chat with each other. That way the stands feel more like stands. Spectators could be there, too.

Uhh specators, that's a good idea. I could stream that with a live-commentary, like a small community tournament.