Server Capacity

• Can you guys remove the servers that nobody joins? another suggestion merge all the servers into one server with no limits.

I broke my mouse trying to join a server with 3-4 TD rooms. The game is not playable at night.

please take a step forward not backward and undo the server capacity changes or take my advice and merge all the servers with unlimited amount of players

Best regards.

MakeS4GreatAgain

The post was edited 1 time, last by Voar ().

• At least make it 1000 per server or something. It only bottlenecks the traffic.

And the rookie channels seems like have no use anymore. New players will be lucky if they find anyone to play in down there.

• if it happens the unlimited one will die out since most ppl won't even bother to join let alone waiting for a match.

I didn't consider players who play both, OS and Gun. In this case that's true.

But as an Gun/Unlimited only player, like myself, I wouldn't care. Since I ignore all OS rooms anyway. I have to wait till a room gets full anyway.

The big advantage would be that the server capacity could stay small as present and nobody would have to spam into servers.

• I didn't consider players who play both, OS and Gun. In this case that's true.

But as an Gun/Unlimited only player, like myself, I wouldn't care. Since I ignore all OS rooms anyway. I have to wait till a room gets full anyway.

The big advantage would be that the server capacity could stay small as present and nobody would have to spam into servers.

maybe if we just get a queue system.

• quick play function - well at least they tried in the past xDD

But it was poorly executed. It just puts you in one of the many rooms with 1 guy inside. Everyone wants to be a room master but no one wants to sit waiting in an empty room.

We need a system to group up everyone who is searching for a match and put them together in 1 game once when the limit is reached (4vs4 or 5vs5)

• I just wish they'd separate servers by level. It sucks I can't get into the one server most people go into simply because either A) there's too many beginners or B) there's too many non-beginners. Just have 1 server for Beginner, 2 servers for everyone else (dunno if 80 and other levels should be split, if not this is overflow). Most people will be able to get into the server with most rooms most of the time that way.

• Good Suggestion, sadly it seems like it had been ignored

I would not say it was ignored just because Nothing changes during two weeks.

The new restriction might have technical reasons.

We got EAC which takes server resources and the lags might decrease a bit when there are less people playing on one server.

According to glitch.exe the hardware was not changed.

But at least the channel size should be adjusted.

I'd also prefer relative numbers for the label that is displaying the count of connected players.

• Hi guys, by now anything related to size won't be changed, but we appreciate the feedback you give us.

Having it so that Beginners go to their own server and other servers are non-Beginner doesn't change size at all, it just changes who goes where.

• My Question why hasnt it been done Yet? I am pretty sure it is not that hard to change the server size from 400 to something around 1000... you guys do every possible thing to make this community more scarce that it already is.

• My Question why hasnt it been done Yet? I am pretty sure it is not that hard to change the server size from 400 to something around 1000... you guys do every possible thing to make this community more scarce that it already is.

Please read what Nekkles and I wrote.

Decreasing the server side actually solved some technical issues I think. At least the servers were more stable afterwards. This is easy to see as every player slot now has more resources.

And yes, I'd like to have more slots as well. But if the game was more advertised the player count would increase. Then the second server might be full as well. The main issue is you always have to set a limit somewhere. So if we had more players we would complain about another limit.

• Please read what Nekkles and I wrote.

Decreasing the server side actually solved some technical issues I think. At least the servers were more stable afterwards. This is easy to see as every player slot now has more resources.

And yes, I'd like to have more slots as well. But if the game was more advertised the player count would increase. Then the second server might be full as well. The main issue is you always have to set a limit somewhere. So if we had more players we would complain about another limit.

Are you one of the staff members alts? Cause I cannot imagine a normal player who had been around this game for years writing bs like this LOL. S4s playerbase will not increase in fact it will keep decreasing, it already decreased by a LOT compared to a year ago. Some of yall just stay dreaming or some ****

• I'm not a staff member, have never been one nor do I have plans to become one.

I do not see a reason why only staff members would write the way I do.

Even staff members posts don't always contain valid arguments ^^

• Just get a free server, a low lvl server and an event server designated for stuff like clanVclan, tornaments and weekly challenges.

If you mean Beginner server, literally everyone else server, and clan channels etc server, then sure, but the "literally everyone else" server would probably have overflow; then again, clans moving more toward the clan server would probably be a player-based solution for that.