Why i leave S4

• Hello community. Today I had to make a difficult choice, to pass the s4 league file in the AVG crusher. If it interests people or staff members, I would be happy to explain my choice. I started S4 league with its open beta version, at the time the game was managed by Alaplaya; Beautiful graphics for the time, stable servers, motivating and rewarding events, an active community and amazingly fairplay. Everything to stand out The low drop rate of the capsules was often painful but in return the game allowed us to be able to win exclusive equipment during a truly rewarding event. It was a bit of a golden age for this game (as well as the hacker game).

Little by little the players were still experimenting with the tricks and the infinity of possibilities that each map could offer. With his game physics out of the ordinary game crystallized his interest not in the KillingPlayer as expected from a shooter but in his travels. Even if being able to shoot while being behind a wall is a concept that devalues the effort, in most games we would call it cheating but here it is tolerated.

The seasons were chained, weapons too, being an [unlimited] player all output aroused my curiosity, the SpyDagger which made excellent support in mobility with large damage in dash, the Breaker able to destabilize the best striker without making too much damage (but that was before), the TwinBlades in the same line capable of creating a supremacy on the aerial game ... good things and others a little less. Then began the escalation of the damage, a first Bomber quite simple, rather slow and dodgy but which had the failure to explode at the death of the launcher, it was corrected, then the BombMk2 arrived, it could paralyze and exploded quickly. Now there is the BombCritical that explodes quickly, paralyzes and kills in one stroke in case of critical hit. There was the MindEnergy which allows to know where and who is the support, now the HealMk2 allows to give HP and SP, still happy that it is a weapon with particular conditions of obtaining .It is necessary weapons for all I understand but there is no possibility to choose more precisely the restrictions of weapons in a part so one undergoes.

Ever since the community complained that ForcePack players had a cruel advantage over Pen players, trust me, believe me not, someday someone had the bright idea that I say shrewd to include a system of enchantment This one having no limit to the enchantment apart from the success rate, then there were the items allowing to influence the enchantment ... the door open to all drifts for those wishing to invest massively their do more weapon damage and equipment (gloves). One can face weapons + 11% with a DefensePierce + 9%, Random + 5%, and AttackTD + 8% some go beyond level 10. Then there was the chapter of chips, a good concept but too expensive to benefit everyone especially since there was still little we had to repair our weapons and equipment with our pen, personally it took me 1 000 000+ pen to get it, figure unattainable only through party winnings. Chance has a place too big in this game.

This game had all it took to be a leader in modern e-sports in terms of physics but it has become a common fps (yes I said fps) where damage and money dominate. Where it is more rewarding to play a modified RailGun that makes 3 weapons in 1 with a Bind with a range of 15 meters rather than making the effort to play.

Translate since french

• You'll be back. It may take years like it did for me, but you'll be back. And you will loathe every second this game took from you all over again.

Or S4 finally dies its final death and all our souls can truly rest in peace.

• wow thats a long post lol. The game has problems EVERYONE knows that and 80% of old playerbase left already. I just dont see why its necessary to write an essay about it. At this point its either just play the game & enjoy it for what it is or move on.

• Not Really

How?

People have been restricting weapons since patch 10 (PS only rooms) and then not willing to accept any new weapon that was added.

The AP gear was always stronger than the pen one especially once when the FP stat was was added.

I woudl even argue that nowadays is easier to get better stat considering there are P caps, the ransom shop got buffed and you can get some G's from missions/events way more often. Yes, the enchants are problem but not by a whole lot compared to what you could get in the past.

There is even a MMO Bomb promo right now that lets you start with a perm FP set right away.

• Okay, can someone explain to me exactly how enchanting is "OP"? Because every time I enchant a weapon, I never get an actual stat increase - I get something dumb like 0.1% more EXP from X game mode that no one plays.

• It's only op if you spend all your money on reset insurance and enchant delete items.

If it wasn't for the delete enchant item, such crazy stats would be less common. It is still not too late to "fix" it. Just don't have enchant delete in the shop and it won't be exploited.

• Funny how people get triggerd on the forums when other players decide to quit the game. With dumb comments like " See you next week " or just disagreeing with points he stated.

Its been 7 months since Karasakal made those Q&A videos and it looked promising but look at it, he left the game, and this forums is dead yet again with useless posts about drawing N stuff.

• I have been tolerating the drops in some things. Hacks are a part of every game so I can even take that. Some of the problems, I feel as seen from both a player and the staff is that angry people are unpredictable, toxic, and makes things worse. And that is something you can't patch out >:

• I have been tolerating the drops in some things. Hacks are a part of every game so I can even take that. Some of the problems, I feel as seen from both a player and the staff is that angry people are unpredictable, toxic, and makes things worse. And that is something you can't patch out >:

inb4chatcensor

• Every online game has problems with toxic people. The reason for that I always like to call "internet b*lls" (ty urban dictionary for the explaination).

Btw I play League of Legends, one of the biggest games out there. And chat is way more toxic than S4L.

• Every online game has problems with toxic people. The reason for that I always like to call "internet b*lls" (ty urban dictionary for the explaination).

Btw I play League of Legends, one of the biggest games out there. And chat is way more toxic than S4L.

Idk about OS but the unlimited community is mostly friendly (probably because it is smaller than in other games)

• While I agree that bombs can be pretty annoying when played by several players in a room, I enjoy playing them myself once in a while.

Although I mostly use them on myself: to cancel my own PS dash with Earth Bomber ;)

• I'll lock this thread, since it turned into a weapon discussion in the end. We already have a weapon feedback thread that will be used in due time for the future balances of weapons