Back to square 1.. Or 0.

• So, it's good to know that something was being developed, that there were things getting done in the background. But in the end what are the users getting? The same end results that the previous devs left us at, a few events and just some AP Shop changes. We aren't even getting PM letters anymore not to mention that the actual new PM doesn't even bother on chatting with the community just to give some headsup or you know, spend time with it.

Of course i still have fun, that is as long as friends are playing because there isn't anything left to do in the game due to lack of content CHANGE in the free side of the game, something that could had been done by now but as it looks, changing the AP shop has a way higher priority (I don't find it bad to be a high priority, the game still needs some support) but that doesn't mean that we should forget about the rest of the game. I personally don't understand the way this is getting worked out, wouldn't it be better to be updating things little by little making people know that PROGRESS is being made to keep the game up.. Change the minimum stats available in the PEN Shop, let people buy permanent stuff with their PEN (that is already hard enough to get unless you have the Shiny set.. at LVL 5 which is another whole topic) Balances (not weaponry wise) that really, doesn't need additions to the game.

Again, thanks for the events and the efforts that some certain GMs are making, but the game isn't advancing at all.. it's just frozen in a state of perpetual loss of players, loss of giving reasons to keep playing or simply saving some PEN or leveling up. We are back to square 0 with lack of communication, with lack of transparency between the staff and the users. In my opinion, if there was really a glance of will towards the community we would already had seen some more changes and not just an AP Shop rotation.. as if Mistery Boxes werent enough.

I'm not complaining about NEW content but rather things that could be made without working on new stuff.

• Hi Shanic ,

Thanks for the bunch of feedback you wrote, I appreciate it! Let me structure it a bit :)

So, it's good to know that something was being developed, that there were things getting done in the background. But in the end what are the users getting? The same end results that the previous devs left us at, a few events and just some AP Shop changes.

Our developers are doing a lot stuff in the background. We have some stuff that is blocking other stuff in their process. I see your point as a member of the community, that the players don#t really see the changes which are applied to the game. We tried at least to change some Shop items again after a long time and we may tackle the random shop too.

We aren't even getting PM letters anymore not to mention that the actual new PM doesn't even bother on chatting with the community just to give some headsup or you know, spend time with it.

I agree, PM letters are important and I also asked the PM to prepare something, since the changes are not really visible at the moment. On the other side I have to defend the PM a bit. The CMs are responsible to engage in chatting with the community and not the PM. The PM is allowed to speak to you frequently, no one forbids it to him, but he can not, unlike us as CM, monitor the Discord and Forum the whole time. As I said, it is our duty to do so.
    You also cannot compare every PM with each other. Everyone has another way to work with his game.

Of course i still have fun, that is as long as friends are playing because there isn't anything left to do in the game due to lack of content CHANGE in the free side of the game, something that could had been done by now but as it looks, changing the AP shop has a way higher priority (I don't find it bad to be a high priority, the game still needs some support) but that doesn't mean that we should forget about the rest of the game.

The shop rotation is done by the CMs and the APM. Adding new stuff is done by the developers. So there is no less priority on the new content, don't worry.

I personally don't understand the way this is getting worked out, wouldn't it be better to be updating things little by little making people know that PROGRESS is being made to keep the game up.. Change the minimum stats available in the PEN Shop, let people buy permanent stuff with their PEN (that is already hard enough to get unless you have the Shiny set.. at LVL 5 which is another whole topic) Balances (not weaponry wise) that really, doesn't need additions to the game.

Getting permanent PEN items is a feedback i appreciate and I am glad to forward. We won't make changes to the stats at the moment, but durability would be something possible. Balancing is, as I said many times already, a topic which I attack with a careful manner. But we are on it and will work on it.

Again, thanks for the events and the efforts that some certain GMs are making, but the game isn't advancing at all.. it's just frozen in a state of perpetual loss of players, loss of giving reasons to keep playing or simply saving some PEN or leveling up.

We are aware of this issue and appreciate our GMs and their effort to run events and helping us in our daily tasks. The game since 1 year without any major content updates and our last announced update has been to be honest unfortunately postponed without an ETA, but it is not forgotten.

We definitely need more reasons to keep the community playing the game. Something they can work on. Rewards, Ranking or any other drive which a player needs to keep playing the game. And our team came up with some ideas and we are checking the possibilities for the near future.

We are back to square 0 with lack of communication, with lack of transparency between the staff and the users.

The most stuff is processing and we don't want to announce anything we can not realize at the moment. Helpful here would be a PM letter, I agree there on your first point in this thread. I also try to make a little QA in every of my stream to keep the people updated.

• So you can't change the PEN shop just like the AP shop? I would had thought they have a similar system but i guess i can be wrong

I do understand that if something's in process, you don't want to show it up to people cause by the end of the day could be remade, wiped out and some other stuff, but i personally enjoy when a company shows raw material, concepts and other things that are pretty much unfinished or close to be finished.

I also understand that if the PM is busy, is obvious that work comes first but it feels like he either has way more work than our previous PM or simply doesn't feel the same way than the other one, i can't really complain about that and i'm sure no one can as it is his free time after all

And about the stats just to be clear, i didn't mean the amount of damage that a weapon can achieve, speed or functionality. I meant the +5 or +12 base damage additions that you get from either AP, PEN or Random Shop. FP stats already give a bunch of good stats so i thought that maybe the PEN Shop having a minimum stat of +12 wouldn't harm anybody x). I feel like that "simple" change would instantly balance some gaps between hardcore enchant players and free players, and i'm saying that out of having already good equipment since a long time now but of course, i can't at the moment see the full background change that a balance like that would cause regarding other topics.

• I am hoping we can see something happening soon.

What Shanic means that the korean version got the stat of the pen shop items increased. The pen weapons stats got changed from +1 to +4 and the pen costumes from +5 to + 8 or something.

However I find the pen shop pretty pointless for costumes on the first place when you can get better costume stat from the random shop (the weapons are too overpriced there though)

• I am hoping we can see something happening soon.

What Shanic means that the korean version got the stat of the pen shop items increased. The pen weapons stats got changed from +1 to +4 and the pen costumes from +5 to + 8 or something.

However I find the pen shop pretty pointless for costumes on the first place when you can get better costume stat from the random shop (the weapons are too overpriced there though)

I'd rather go back to pay 30k for a top that is permanent and it's something i like instead of spending 200k to get the ugliest thing i've seen for a while. Nowdays 30k PEN is really almost nothing with the shiny set i guess, that is if you have enough pen to get it

• I'd rather go back to pay 30k for a top that is permanent and it's something i like instead of spending 200k to get the ugliest thing i've seen for a while. Nowdays 30k PEN is really almost nothing with the shiny set i guess, that is if you have enough pen to get it

I miss the option to be able to freeze an item and just roll for it that the old random shop had.

• I sometimes played with pen items recently cause I wanted to see the Imbalance between pen and ap stats.

Tbh I have to say that skill matters more than stats. However it would be better for newer players to have buffed pen items because they do not have the skill they need to deal with ap players.

In the shop there are several beginner sets with buffed stats that are low-priced. Moreover they are buffed and can only be bought by players under Level 5.

My suggestion would be to add some specia time-based l Esper Chips (Atk + 5 for weapons, HP + 3 for gloves and shoes and so on) to the pen shop that can only be bought from players under Level 25 (e.g.). They must not be sold for ap and players with higher levels, cause that would change nothing.

You could also make an "all stats disabled" channel but that might be difficult because if everyone plays there noone sees a need to buy ap. And AP (if loved or hated) are what keeps the game alive.

• lets be real here. Who drops money on timed items when they are just starting the game? I am not sure for how long the MMO Bomb promo will be around but at least new accounts can start with a perm FP set with it.

But I agree there should be some form of being able to play with no stats either through a channel or by room options (even if it is not used).

• lets be real here. Who drops money on timed items when they are just starting the game? I am not sure for how long the MMO Bomb promo will be around but at least new accounts can start with a perm FP set with it.

But I agree there should be some form of being able to play with no stats either through a channel or by room options (even if it is not used).

Maybe I wasn't clear enough there, I meant These Esper Chips to be bought with pen, not real money.

• Maybe I wasn't clear enough there, I meant These Esper Chips to be bought with pen, not real money.

Ok. I just assumed they will cost AP since you have mentioned the starter packs.

Btw, I doubt most players even needs good stat under that level. They will actually need it once when the leave the rookie channel, not before that. if we get rid of the rookie channel, then maybe.

• its coming up on the 1 year mark soon since they had dev rights and no weapons has been tweaked yet (RG ETC).

1 freaking year. Nuff said

yeah. it sux. people stopped playing Chaser completely because of being stunlocked by it all the time. I still don't understand why they were even thinking when changing it on the first place. It was already a strong weapon even before the buff.

• yeah. it sux. people stopped playing Chaser completely because of being stunlocked by it all the time. I still don't understand why they were even thinking when changing it on the first place. It was already a strong weapon even before the buff.

No it wasn't, and rg players already told why it became trash.

• Yeah, sure it "was't". That is why it was always used over the sharpshooter and for airhugging :rolleyes:

First of all SS been more used when it could shot severals ammos. Then when you want to say if a weap was strong or neh you don't compare it to one weap but all of them. Old rg was trash.

And what's the point of speaking of AH when it was played by less than 1% of the community back then ???

• But did you do it when you first started playing?

First time I played S4L was way before Aeria. But when I started over in Aeria, it was specifically to try out Boots, so yes. And when I came back just recently, I also have been maining boot (the same boots that were still in my inventory), so yes. (I had multiple Boots in inventory.)

• You can already buy FP weapons and sets with pen. You can enchant them also with pen. You can also buy enchant chips and upgrade them also with pen.

What more do you want? Everything to be bought with pen? You want to cut off the whole financial AP support from the game?

• You can already buy FP weapons and sets with pen. You can enchant them also with pen. You can also buy enchant chips and upgrade them also with pen.

What more do you want? Everything to be bought with pen? You want to cut off the whole financial AP support from the game?

Pretty sure the web ap shop can sustain the game for good.