The Terms of Service changed on the 17.05.2018 WTH?!

• The Terms of Service changed and I didn't realize that at all.

Anyone saw or got informed about the changes six weeks before it came into effect? For my part I never had the chance to object because you did not inform me.

Dear aeria games/gamigo. If you want people to stick to your Terms of Service then how about you start there yourselves? :rolleyes:

• Woah, I didn't even notice that. Wasn't communicated in the internal chats either afaik.

[Warning from Bonny]

[Edit from Portagoras: I didn't like that this was a public warning, therefore I closed a little bit.]

• Hi B3mo,

good question, thanks for asking.

There were two changes in the past year: one is data protection law and the other is the contractual relationship with the players.

I've checked with legal and the change was apparently announced. I'm trying to find the communication and will come back to you ASAP.

Cheers.

• I can't remember it being communicated. On the 25.05.2018 I got an email about GDPR but nothing about the ToS.

By the way, your privacy policy is also outdated. The Berlin Authority of Data Protection and Freedom of Information is not responsible for Aeria anymore as you moved your mainoffice to Hamburg and deleted the entry in the Berlin commercial registry.

• I can't remember it being communicated. On the 25.05.2018 I got an email about GDPR but nothing about the ToS.

By the way, your privacy policy is also outdated. The Berlin Authority of Data Protection and Freedom of Information is not responsible for Aeria anymore as you moved your mainoffice to Hamburg and deleted the entry in the Berlin commercial registry.

You know a lot. #ban4defamation

I just talked with legal about this topic.
    Although the headquarters of the Aeria is now Hamburg but the permanent establishment is still Berlin, which is why the jurisdiction is right.

qCgGjtX.gif
    Created by Ace

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Next live stream on Twitch!

• Hi again B3mo,

after checking with legal, we are not legally bound to announce a change of terms of services on the website if the changes are only caused by a change of law.

Cheers.

• Hi again B3mo,

I agree communication would have been better and forwarded your feedback to the legal department. I hope it will be managed better in the future.

Thanks again for your question. :)

Cheers.