Whats your favourite Weapon?

• Good day/evening.

I wanted to make a Thread just for fun. Whats your favourite Gun and or Melee Weapon and why.

Im going to start right away:

Burst shotgun: because the damage is high when someone is close and the reload animation is nice.

Storm bat: how it knocks people away. Lol

Lets go ^^

• gun: SMG: high damage on low-midrange, fixed spray pattern. Burst obligation (which is a weakpoint) that can be outsynergized by shield.

melee: Revo: Revo-shield is my sword in DM. Fixed spray pattern, big damage, again synergy with shield

• gun: HMG - I am more into the automatic type of weapons and it is challenging to use as well as rewarding when actually landing the shots. I have been using it since the start.

melee: Spy Dagger - high mobility and high damage

The shotgun indeed looks pretty cool and I wish I was more into it.

• Submachine Guns: The original and best. I mean, sure, there's the AR, but I just really like the SMGs way more. IIRC kid me used to think the SMGs were cool because they were good "despite" being a training weapon, unlike...

Plasma Sword: which, iirc, I completely dissed because it was a training weapon (although my memory is a little foggy on this one). Now it's probably my favourite melee overall (although I only really use it in 1 or 2 loadouts across all gamemodes).

• Cannonade - Often underestimated. While it's not as powerful as a rail gun, it makes up for it in utility.

HMG - When mowing a lawn, do you use a single razor blade to cut your yard? No, and nor should you when fighting multiple enemies.

Breaker - Can be the trollest weapon in the right hands.

Most of my set up I been using for a long time. Especially the cannonade (my first perm).

• SMG - dunno why it just feels good to play it.

Mine Gun - just listen before you disregard. This weapon requires skill. That is, aim...

Unlike bomb which hits everything in a 5m radius and often 1 hit kills, if you dont get a headshot with a mg then it becomes quite useless.

Even then it rarely 1 hit kills, with full strong set, +5% damage, damage and crit enchants on my set, i rarely get 1 hit kills. So you still have a chance.

It also has a good disatvantage, that is it hits the person shooting it pretty hard. So if the opponent is staying right in front of you, and your mine hits him,

you can pretty much kill yourself, or if you shoot it then step on it. Feels good and balanced.

Plasma sword - versatile in all fields. Can stun, knock back opponents and dash to the td. Kinda lacks damage but its ok.

• As a gun player and rusher my love is dedicated to the one and only... handgun! With a handgun you have high mobility with increased movementspeed, wallpushs, RC, etc. And nothing feels more satisfiying than killing the deffer with a handgun crit before scoring. lovlygirl

• I'm from the old school, so my favorite weapons are.

-Storm Bat

-Burst Shotgun MK2

-Lightning Bomber MK2

-Spy Dagger

-Breaker

-Counter Sword

That's what I call the perfect combination ♥

jinx_forum_signature_by_outcry16-d6o8xdb.png

The world will not be destroyed by those who harm, but by those who see and do nothing. :*

• Hi,

I'm wondering what you think is "oldschool" about MK2 weapons :/

They are not that old, from season 7.

And to be honest, I personally don't like em at all, especially the bomb (cancer).

But it's up to you, feel free to play what you want, but not in my room:

I always make roomrules "no explo" ;).

Cheers ;3

• In my opinion, every type of weapon should be allowed, but it is your room, your rules, everyone has his style of playing, no weapon is bad or as you say (Cancer). The weapons were created to be used and enjoyed, I hope everyone enjoys the weapons of the game and never let themselves be guided by bad comments.

Thank you for your constructive criticism. ;)

jinx_forum_signature_by_outcry16-d6o8xdb.png

The world will not be destroyed by those who harm, but by those who see and do nothing. :*

• I was wondering the same considering these weapons are rather new but hey, not everyone is here since 10 years.

Storm bat patch 1! Not old school enough.

(yes, i know I am not funny)

I like how diverse the comments are thus far. From seeing the same weapons on every striker every match with a few exeptions I didn't expect that.

no weapon is bad or as you say (Cancer). The weapons were created to be used and enjoyed, I hope everyone enjoys the weapons of the game and never let themselves be guided by bad comments.

Sometimes restricting has a reason. Let me give you the most extreme example we've had thus far: The boots on release alongside their collection bonus; you could use the sprint 4 times in succession (and iirc that was on hp mastery), but well, enough offtopic

• Black Burst Shotgun

Puppy Revolver

Signal Railgun

Heart of Princess

Fumbi Senty Nell

Crow Counter Sword

I like the skins and I enjoy supporting my team 🐰

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• I'm gonna have to go with Cannonade. It definitely is not the best, but it's been my go-to since the beginning, if only because I am a stubborn fool. It feels good, sounds good, and dang satisfying to crit someone with splash damage, or push them out of their killing stroke of me or someone else.

• I'm gonna have to go with Cannonade. It definitely is not the best, but it's been my go-to since the beginning, if only because I am a stubborn fool. It feels good, sounds good, and dang satisfying to crit someone with splash damage, or push them out of their killing stroke of me or someone else.

Cannonades for life