Some advices for new player

• Hi guys..

Iam new player in this amazing game s4 League

I started playing 5 days ago 😅 so iam beginner

i love playing Touch down so much but iam noob when i get the ball i can not do any thing

So guys if any one have some advice or any thing can help me to improve my play and become pro😂 i will appreciate this

Thank u so much guys

• I think you should watch how other players are moving and what they do, in game or on Youtube and try to learn how do they do, take time in Jump Rooms so you can practice on things like running in the stairs and basic things you have to know ! Be brave, that's not an easy game at all to start and I'm glad there are still some players that try to start the game and make it live again ! :)

• 1st Do you play Only Sword or Unlimited (Guns and Swords)?

2nd What kind of gameplay do you want to follow? (Striker, Defender, Killer, etc..)

3rd What weapons and skill do you normally use?

4th What maps do you normally play?

If you want to learn some jumps you can learn with a simple search on Youtube

If you want to improve your gameplay i'd recommend first of all to have a decent aim (you have to practice a lot in the beginning) to be able to defend your goalpost and learn how to move better when you have the ball (This comes with practice).

You can also see people's gameplays and try to imitate them (I did that in the beginning)

Btw, i'd recommend you getting some AP Weapons and Clothes because with PEN Clothes and Weapons you'll be dead in 2-3 hits.

Don't get discouraged if toxic players insult you , we were all bad in the beginning. If you continue playing you will obviously get better with time.

Hope you have fun playing S4

• You will get better with the time. Make sure to get some basic costumes either from the pen shop or the random shop until you get a permanent set. Running around naked makes you easy to kill target.

• Thank u so much i will try all of your advices :)

• I think you should watch how other players are moving and what they do, in game or on Youtube and try to learn how do they do, take time in Jump Rooms so you can practice on things like running in the stairs and basic things you have to know ! Be brave, that's not an easy game at all to start and I'm glad there are still some players that try to start the game and make it live again ! :)

Thank u so much

• Economy-wise:

You can take the chance if you make it up to half a million pen (if you already have permanent clothing top, bottom, boots and gloves) and go for the shiny chips (eSper-chips in the shop). It is chance based if you get them all to level 5, my estimate so far (at about 16 chips) is ~100k pen/chip.

Careful, there are 2 kinds of top-chips, but you only need one (I recommend you take the reloadspeed+ chip).

The point is, if you have the lv 5 shiny-chips for top,bottom, gloves and shoes, you put them into the clothing you wan't to play with (that's why you take permanent clothing for this) you get a 50% chance of getting Pen on kill. This is limited to 3k pen/match and 30k pen /day, but it makes the further progress much better.

From there on, you can, if you save your pen, buy I-capsules in stacks of 30 (which has reduced cost/capsule) to get weapons and more clothing if you like (not that these will not carry the esper-chips you used. If you want that, you need to make another set of chips), or go to the randomshop.

For the capsules: There are booster-capsules from which you get the booster-items (you need to activate those) that increase the chance of getting permanent items from capsules for a set duration. It is worth saving a lot of stacks of capsules, then activating a booster item (there are different ones: x1.5 , x2,x3,x4 and a 100% booster if i didn't miss any) then opening the capsules with the increased chance. The 100% booster is a 1time-use that guarantees a perm in the next capsule (this goes for most normal capsules)

Gameplay-wise

Death-match:

Just play it, you will eventually get familiar with the maps (escape routes, walljumps, places to avoid etc.), the weapons (spray patterns, mag-size, damage etc.) and so on.

Touch down:

The fum_bi is the object of highest importance in this mode. it streams a colorful beam of light in the air above so you can keep track of its position.

Example: the opponent's have the attack ( aka carry the fum_bi) -> you should not be at the opposite side of the map if your equipment is not specifically made for it to be like that.

Any mode:

Don't let people's flaming get into your head, just try getting used to the game, try out weapons.

Submachine gun, smash rifle and assault rifle are good and easy to use in many situations. I recommend getting used to at least one of them early on. If you try to master turret or cannonade first, this will just get you frustrated. There are many weapons in between, ijust think that the 3 rifles listed above are somewhat easy to get started with.

Techniques:

You can try and discover them yourself, ask people or you can search for tutorials for them. ( I always wanted to make a series of short vidoes regarding those, but i never find the time)

example: the revolver has a high delay after shot where you can't use your evade moves. Shoot then activating shield (shift, while you have the skill shield equipped) allows you to dodge, skipping said delay. (this technique can also break the 4-bullet-burst-obligation from the smg)

1544-signa-png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yaita ().

• My first time in this game, was... wild, I just did the same thing everyone did, the yellow rifle and sword... fool proof, then I added the healing weapon in my arsenal, exchanged the sword for the bat later on since it was easier to swat away anyone trying to down me from melee range, or straight up killing them by falling em from above, plus the moving hit from said weapon was very appealing to me, sometimes I just sniped peeps with the plasma, seen the new weapons and skills, honestly I don't find them very appealing to me, or I just don't really know how to use em effectively.

Hell if I remember the first time the dagger came out, everyone was using it, and everyone complained how overpowering it was, good times.

Bottom line, just test weaponry and find your own combo, this game really holds hands for rookies, always did, it takes just minutes for anyone to start getting the hang of it, don't just spam one mode, play them all, it refreshes your fun factor even if you lose.

Team healing!

Hate it when I'm using healing in the beginning, then in the second break, you see a few changing to healing weapons too, cowards!

• If i can give advice it would be this: Have fun!

Don't let people keep you down. Have good sportsmanship, an open mind, and don't look down on people as you gain experience. You will find yourself in a much better place than most.

• Thank u so so much i will try all advices

• Thank u so much

• Thank u 😍