No sound in game

• The sound menu is when I go to the tabs, and when I go to the lobby or in the game. The sound is not present from the character, running, emotion, the sound of weapons, and much more:/.

• Change the settings in the way you want them, press the apply button and then close the game to make sure they are saved for the next time when you start the game.

Check if your headphones/speakers are connected properly and also if you are using the correct settings for them.

• You misunderstood me! The sounds menu on the computer the sound is there! The character is a mute... The emotion is silent, the sounds of weapons, no !

• I had the same problem. The only solution for me was to delete the file 's4_UserData.s4' from the s4 league installation folder.

• 1) Deleted all game content and reinstalled

2) Deleted folder file 's4_UserData.s4'

3) Downloaded 3 times and installed

That's what it means, that the game took aeria games. Even installation of games with bugs!

p.s The problem is not solved

• The issue is something on your end.

If you are using headphones, try using speakers to see if there will be a change. It is possible that there is a damage cable or something.

Also try updating your sound drivers if nothing else helps.

• The issue is something on your end.

If you are using headphones, try using speakers to see if there will be a change. It is possible that there is a damage cable or something.

Also try updating your sound drivers if nothing else helps.

The problem is not my PC, but the game itself. The game does not sound emotions, weapons and when you press the combination of Q +1-9 there is also no sound. When you go into the game when you click on the inscription there is sound (music) and when I move around the menu, too, there is sound. It turns out the game itself bug! And here my PC headphones and drivers. If I had a problem with the drivers, I had no sound everywhere on my PC.

I repeat once again in the game half of the sounds do not work!!!

• Make sure this is enabled:

If you have reinstalled it and it still doesn't work, it is not really the game since we are all playing the same one and it works.

It seems like you have problem only with the 3D sounds which makes me believe that it has something to do with your sound device.