,,The connection with game server has been terminated"

• Hello,

I keep receiving this message when my game starts. How to fix it?

1) i have stable internet, tried to connect via cable but nothing changed

2) i dont use any VPN program or anything like that

3) my firewall is not blocking the game

4) i tried run it as an admin

5) i have enough disk space left on my computer

6) i tried set the clock with Windows time

i tried everything and nothing helps :(

• this issue is related to the fact that it takes too long to start. When it exceeds 3 minutes, you will encounter this error when you press a button.

Try to close all unneeded processes and autostarts from your task manager, delete the file s4_UserData.s4 and try the software razor GameBooster to increase the performance. Also once you see that the s4league windows opens, spam with your left mouse click until you get into the server selection

• this issue is related to the fact that it takes too long to start. When it exceeds 3 minutes, you will encounter this error when you press a button.

Try to close all unneeded processes and autostarts from your task manager, delete the file s4_UserData.s4 and try the software razor GameBooster to increase the performance. Also once you see that the s4league windows opens, spam with your left mouse click until you get into the server selection

My wooden pc used to load the game in 5 minutes on the first launch and 2-3 after that. Despite Game booster and deleting Userdata, no way in hell it'll be able to load the game under 3, or even 5 minutes. So let me guess, this is another issue that'll cost the game a lot of players and will still be brushed aside with the usual "working on it" schtick?

• Control panel > Set hour and time > Hour and date > Internet Time > Change parameters > select time.widows.com -> Apply