Discord news integration

• People have been suggesting that the game should be put on Steam (presumably when you start to advertise the game more), but how about instead starting with discord news integration?

As you may know, Discord has this news page where you can see news about the games your friends are playing. My suggestion is, that when you really get going with the game and fixed some of the more glaring issues, you could start posting about patches, in-game events and tournaments there. (As a side-note, yes, I am aware that you can filter out games from the page.)

How about it?

• The idea is good, the problem is that Aeria doesn't have the capacity to fix even minor things, much more the major things.

It'll take 2-3 years for them to even do something with the game (Probably less or more)

• The idea is good, the problem is that Aeria doesn't have the capacity to fix even minor things, much more the major things.

It'll take 2-3 years for them to even do something with the game (Probably less or more)

Oh please don't make me lose the hopes Lilithemoji

7940f72cb3c1cb274c191214c1e1dee4.gif Of hopes.

• People have been suggesting that the game should be put on Steam (presumably when you start to advertise the game more), but how about instead starting with discord news integration?

As you may know, Discord has this news page where you can see news about the games your friends are playing. My suggestion is, that when you really get going with the game and fixed some of the more glaring issues, you could start posting about patches, in-game events and tournaments there. (As a side-note, yes, I am aware that you can filter out games from the page.)

How about it?

This is a good idea from your side.
    I'll take this as a feedback and forward it :)