Hi it's me again AeriaGames

• Since the player wasnt IG his name wasnt on the VK. Everyone knew that...

Ok, possible. I don't try to kick lobby afkers every day so I idk for sure but you can still vote for already running vote kick from inside the lobby so I am assuming you should be able to see the ppl inside the lobby as well.

You've been playing this game for god knows how long and you still dont know the difference between vote kick and normal lobby kick?

Who is even talking about that?

• Ok, possible. I don't try to kick lobby afkers every day so I idk for sure but you can still vote for already running vote kick from inside the lobby so I am assuming you should be able to see the ppl inside the lobby as well.

Who is even talking about that?

You apparently since you claimed that you can vote kick people in the lobby before the match XD

• I think the best way to solve this is to have the staff do a poll or something and let the community decide whether to bring it back or not.

Since at least that the devs are capable of changing that via a maint.

• I think the best way to solve this is to have the staff do a poll or something and let the community decide whether to bring it back or not.

Since at least that the devs are capable of changing that via a maint.

It is not like they are going to have it removed forever.

Also judging by the titles of most rooms we all know the community wants their safe space with weapon limited rooms and kicking newbies on demand.

This however doesn't mean it is the best thing for the game.

• I am not into kicking newbs but hey they still are going to be verbally harassed and insulted by the same community so whats the difference? Getting bashed into depression for being a scrub or kicked from a room is all the same, at least if you get kicked you might find a better room lol.

Having the best "thing for the game" is a joke. That starts with the devs not the players. They screwed things up with their unecessary changes, thats on them.

• To be honest, i really don't miss it since other than abusing it, it is not used for anything else.

I had a hacker in one of my games recently. Their name was Dorq, and they put a lot of 1 shotting sentries down.

Kick votes allow us to kick AFKs, hackers and people who don't respect the room limitations.

While I agree that people who kick nuubs because they're bad should just uninstall, disabling kick votes should only be considered as a last resort. Aeria doesn't even have a clear stance on the issue, at least that I know of. Just remember that "etc" can still be selected as a reason to kickvote (though "bad manners" is close 2nd when it comes to nonsensical reasons to kick someone).

Here are two changes I would consider implementing before it comes to that:

-A clear stance from Aeria, and make nonsensical kick votes a bannable offense (it would require displaying the name of the one initiating the kick vote, but I'm waiting on an explanation for why that would be a bad thing in itself).

-Add a vote to shuffle the teams while in a game to provide an alternative way of balancing the lobby.

• I had a hacker in one of my games recently. Their name was Dorq, and they put a lot of 1 shotting sentries down.

He and another one seems to be the only ppl hacking in the game right now. Even if there was a working vk, he can just bug the room and you can't even get to the vk menu. One hacker is still way better than everyone using them.

Kick votes allow us to kick AFKs, hackers and people who don't respect the room limitations.

I don't remember when was the last time I saw someone kicking an afk and most of the time the ppl sit for the afk anyway.

Here are two changes I would consider implementing before it comes to that:

-A clear stance from Aeria, and make nonsensical kick votes a bannable offense (it would require displaying the name of the one initiating the kick vote, but I'm waiting on an explanation for why that would be a bad thing in itself).

-Add a vote to shuffle the teams while in a game to provide an alternative way of balancing the lobby.

The thing is, controlling these votes will be very tricky and then the ppl will complain about being banned for something like that. That is why I think a report system may be just better even though it probably won't go without abuse but at least many ppl will have to report the same person for something that he is doing wrong (i. e. afking in rooms often etc)

Also bringing back the auto kick for afkers won't be a bad idea.

• That is why I think a report system may be just better even though it probably won't go without abuse

A report system is what I was implying.

By the way, I do not share your experience of people not banning AFKs. In my games it has consistently been done when needed, that is when someone went afk for a long period of time. Beside, there is always the threat of forgoing the sit just playing with the number's advantage if people refuse to kick the AFK, which I have had to use only once. Rather, people who AFK in the lobby and therefore cannot be kick voted prove to be the bigger pain in the @$$.

The problem with the statement above is the the "last resort" is mostly of the time the first and only resort aggainst newbies or players that use X weapon.

I don't think you understood what I wrote. The last resort I am speaking of is that of disabling kick votes.

• haven't seen the 3d one yet. Are you sure he is not one of the other 2?

Dorq never shows himself in the matches.

xZephy is usually kn1ght. (This one is who use sentrys)

BytePipe01 is the one who tries to be Dorq using the nickname Dorq with a lvl 40 Semi pro account.