Hi it's me again AeriaGames

• I miss the times where I was a rookie and people would actually teach me how to play, that's why I encourage newbies to be the ones to TD and us the players who know "how to play" to defend them or teach them

• I prefer the VK be4 the support agents, they are like Yorem, connected. It's a waste of time to send a report to receive the same answer and then see the same person playing.

• I miss the times where I was a rookie and people would actually teach me how to play, that's why I encourage newbies to be the ones to TD and us the players who know "how to play" to defend them or teach them

You cant have people holding your hand all the time. Most they learn by themselves. And where can they learn? When they reach AMA level all they do is play with far better players who insult them because they play bad. And forget the kicking of newbies, they just get insulted and most leave by themselves.

Either way bring the kick system back. Just because some people abuse it doesn't mean you have to disable it.

• Truthfully, we lived just fine without it in the past.. Though we had a lot more patrolling GMs at the time. As much as it can prevent hack tools from being used, people are just getting smarter to circumvent it on purpose and it gets used to kick new players more these days. I would rather take more patrolling GMs than the VK anyday.

The Votekick and buff system were the primary reasons i quitted the game, we had hackers back in the days with or without the vk there was like 3 of 10 rooms with them.

We used to call an active GM there was on the looby to kick them if we needed assistance.

• On the other hand if we have Kick system our polite community Will start kicking everyone because they are either too bad or they re doing something they don't like or using a wep that they don't like and etc...

I have done a review on the votekick system when it original came out in 2010, when alaplaya was still alive.. The community were trash talking me because i made a topic about the pros and cons, since everyone was desilusional and rather wanted the system so bad,i decided to move on into other game, i knew they do wanted this so much that they would start kicking out players that didn't had the skills to learn to play or a pro was to good for them to handle on the room.. they even got mad at newbies that couldn't play the game as them, they didn't give new players the tools to learn and play S4. (Yes i mentioned all that this would hurt the game long term) the hackers we can't do anything, unfornately every game is hackable even the servers are hackable, you got to have a good self defense and regular updates for it, developers didn't want to listen to the community, so they kept pushing harmful updates to the game until now the game is on a s%$t state.

I know what would be a good choice for this game to grow up again. But someone will always get mad at something and think they own the game and everything goes at there way.

• I have done a review on the votekick system when it original came out in 2010, when alaplaya was still alive.. The community were trash talking me because i made a topic about the pros and cons, since everyone was desilusional and rather wanted the system so bad,i decided to move on into other game, i knew they do wanted this so much that they would start kicking out players that didn't had the skills to learn to play or a pro was to good for them to handle on the room.. they even got mad at newbies that couldn't play the game as them, they didn't give new players the tools to learn and play S4. (Yes i mentioned all that this would hurt the game long term) the hackers we can't do anything, unfornately every game is hackable even the servers are hackable, you got to have a good self defense and regular updates for it, developers didn't want to listen to the community, so they kept pushing harmful updates to the game until now the game is on a s%$t state.

I know what would be a good choice for this game to grow up again. But someone will always get mad at something and think they own the game and everything goes at there way.

At the time when the system came, it was needed but that is no longer the case.

The ppl got used to using is so much when there were hackers that they felt the need of keep kicking ppl for every small thing even when the hackers were no longer around. This was also the reason for the explosion of weapon restricted rooms that we have today since it is so easy to kick ppl.

• They can always leave it like this for a while and see how things go, so far I haven't had any issue "worth a kick"

PS: Aren't we going a little off-topic here? the question was already answered

• They can always leave it like this for a while and see how things go, so far I haven't had any issue "worth a kick"

PS: Aren't we going a little off-topic here? the question was already answered

It is still related. It is not like anyone is going to make a thread just to be discussing that.

• Finaly they took out that cancerous garbagerous systematic systemous.

On a side note, I finaly found someone who uploaded this great sountrack.

ENDLESS War, REApers Of STEEEeeell, SEA OF FFFIIIIRRRREEEEeeeee, FFIIIIRRRRREEEEEEEeeeeeeee!

• I see newbies being kicked way more often than hackers. Heck, sometimes the hacker doesn't get kicked at all.

This community just doesn't deserve stuff like this.

Also the hacker situation back then was way worse than it is now. The hacks were more game breaking and there were times when more than 50% of the ppl in one room were using hacks unable to kill each other.

I have no idea why do you complain about people getting kicked for being bad, when you yourself are hella toxic in game. I remember playing against you once, you kept asking my teammates to kick me out because you thought I was using cheats, which I did not. Proves that you didnt hesitate to abuse the system at some point either and probably kicked anyone who was better than you in game.

• everyone says that Alice4

Idk what your ign is but there was probably a good reason for it or you don't know what sarcasm is.

No I was not cheating as far as I know, and I am pretty sure you were serious about it since you left in the second half when we kept winning. But hey who am I to judge (:

• Why are you guys bickering about wether or not to keep the vote kick option, Official is dead move on. There are no new players in this game.

Vote kick has more pros than cons, and the people crying about the kick are players who are just bad.

Beginner channel is dead, There is no competition in this game anymore so stop saying that.

• Why are you guys bickering about wether or not to keep the vote kick option, Official is dead move on. There are no new players in this game.

Vote kick has more pros than cons, and the people crying about the kick are players who are just bad.

Beginner channel is dead, There is no competition in this game anymore so stop saying that.

o rly? Then why is it mostly used to kick those new players that we apparently "don't have"?

The next time you will be telling me the white is black.

Because it isn't dead, and we can still try to improve it. Btw has today's player count beyond 650. Before a certain someone chose to throw overboard what was left of server stability we barely went over the 1k. After such a long bad period i'd call being back up beyond 60% of that "not too bad".

Maybe the 40% are just all the macroers who have been "banned for no reason at all" ( I am only partly being serious in this last sentence).

Just out of curiosity: are you implying that another certain someone (hint: 47) really brings an alternative?

Most aren't "crying" about vk. More like bringing arguments against it.

It is just straight up hostile towards getting back a playerbase. In the last year I was barely the target of vk other than in rooms where people wanted to kick me for not farming. Still I am against it. you're just making claims that you can't prove because.. well they aren't true. Ofc you can call me bad now to try to keep your point. But that wouldn't fit what you were implying.

There is no competition in this game anymore

I summon you, Astoria

• And Hella unless you play 3v3 or 4v4 don't try to talk about those garbage 6v6 rooms you play in 24/7 where these so called " new " players get kicked.

I play any kind of rooms. The smaller the room is the higher the chance of those ppl being kicked is.

Even now I come to this forum to see the dumb posts of people like you when I'm bored

So you came to read you own posts? interesting.

• Those aren't new players, those are just players who are bad.

Even if that was the full and undenyable truth (which it clearly isn't, there are enough people being newbies and clearly playing like they are seeing TD for the 10th time at best), it is dumb. You want "good" (aka metabuild-solorushers) people denying the "bad" ones their training grounds? If you want the 3-clans-on-1-server- "competition" so bad, go kiss the 47's feet.

It's funny how naive people like you think this game has a future, lots of people moved on to other games.

It's funny how some people need to push their ego and set themselves above others, calling them naive, thinking their own opinion was the one and absolut truth.

Guess what, I am fine with others moving on. As long as I have fun playing s4 I will play it, no matter what anyone wants to tell me.

And as long as there are more people thinking like that, the game is very much alive.

And Hella unless you play 3v3 or 4v4 don't try to talk about those garbage 6v6 rooms you play in 24/7 where these so called " new " players get kicked.

They get kicked in every kind of room, unless there are enough people who actually care about the game. So how would you have ever noticed

Even now I come to this forum to see the dumb posts of people like you when I'm bored

You must know best where to look

• Your game has bigger issues than just kicking random people. Thats the least of your concerns.

Maintaining the playerbase this game already has has been a challenge for the company since 2013 and ever since the game never hightend the playerbase only downing low with players.

So if you really think that kicking people from rooms is such a big issue. Look at the mirror :)

• You know what. For once I'll actually give actual feedback.

Firstly, to revive this game you would have to fix it's retarded clusterfuck of a engine, then you would have to fix the servers, then you would have to try fixing it's delusional community.

Then, you would have to actually make decent ads, and remove this retarded system of "be a whale, and pwn every noob in game with stats!!!!", is there anything else I missed?

But for a 10 years old game, it's too much effort, I would just milk the remaining players and let the game die eventually. But hey, life is hard, I'd like to see this game alive tbh.

Cynosure./AloneInDarkness

• Because kicking them surely makes them stay more, right?

At this point on you will keep saying stuff without real arguments so I'll stop it at that. The fact you quoted that and didn't respond or said anything on the rest talk about your caliber of debating.

Pathetic Hella, expected more from someone who lives off this forum.

• Your game has bigger issues than just kicking random people. Thats the least of your concerns.

Maintaining the playerbase this game already has has been a challenge for the company since 2013 and ever since the game never hightend the playerbase only downing low with players.

So if you really think that kicking people from rooms is such a big issue. Look at the mirror :)

Telling S4 staff the the game has bigger issues is pretty much useless, they would much rather decrease the load time for people with sht pcs not to be able to get on (reduing the playerbase once again), removing the kick voting system because apparently we kept kicking out the beginners, even though there are people running around with all types of hacks. Not to mention the useless "security" they keep trying to add that is bypassed literally the next day.

God forbid you mention any of these things to them, becuase you will be branded as a "drama maker" and a "complainer" since they already "try their best every single day".

I will not say anything about the few people on the forums who keep encouraging these things including the pointless updates that the staff is trying to add. We get it guys this game is your life and u cannot live without it, but you should get off your high horse for once and realize that by encouraging this type of useless sht u are making the staff avoid what is actually important.

• I do agree that this game has way bigger problems than VK yet they didabled that, a feature that has the potencial to remove a player that would disrupt the flow of gameplay during a match.

Yes yes yes yes it does get abused blah blah blah but yes yes yes it has its good uses to. This company just tackles problems randomly IMO.

I know somethings are harder to fix than others but have they even gotten the clan system working yet? I havent logged in a bit so I'm a bit lost on current affairs but I can assume game is pretty much in the same state.

• I do agree that this game has way bigger problems than VK yet they didabled that, a feature that has the potencial to remove a player that would disrupt the flow of gameplay during a match.

Yes yes yes yes it does get abused blah blah blah but yes yes yes it has its good uses to. This company just tackles problems randomly IMO.

I know somethings are harder to fix than others but have they even gotten the clan system working yet? I havent logged in a bit so I'm a bit lost on current affairs but I can assume game is pretty much in the same state.

VK is completely unneeded in this moment considering eac pretty much blocks almost everything except few individuals (who probably can't be kicked even if it was working)

• VK is completely unneeded in this moment considering eac pretty much blocks almost everything except few individuals (who probably can't be kicked even if it was working)

Blocks pretty muchs, but still not blocks the most annoyings so it's useless anyway at this point. Having a person who crash the servers when he wants and a few users that doesnt get banned... of course we are better now without all of those hackers, but we still have few hackers that annoy more than the others.

• Blocks pretty muchs, but still not blocks the most annoyings so it's useless anyway at this point. Having a person who crash the servers when he wants and a few users that doesnt get banned... of course we are better now without all of those hackers, but we still have few hackers that annoy more than the others.

But it is not something that vk can solve either.

• But it is not something that vk can solve either.

Yeah lol. But what about afkers trolls and the occasional script kiddies.

Ik you guys probably dont care about no RG/IB/bomb rooms but rip those to. Game is just gonna be more polluted with "ez mode" weaps in every room and all matches will look the same.

For people that like "fair" matches or matches without the obvious broken rubbish thats option has gone down the drain.

• Yeah lol. But what about afkers trolls and the occasional script kiddies.

Ik you guys probably dont care about no RG/IB/bomb rooms but rip those to. Game is just gonna be more polluted with "ez mode" weaps in every room and all matches will look the same.

For people that like "fair" matches or matches without the obvious broken rubbish thats option has gone down the drain.

I know some weapons are indeed annoying but you are not really supposed to kick for those on the first place.

The whole weapon rule thing was born because of the vk abuse and it is not a good thing to begin with.

I don't like facing a full team of rg and bombers but i don't think it is fair to kick ppl for weapon choice either. Weapon balance should be handled by the devs and not by abusing the vk.

• I know some weapons are indeed annoying but you are not really supposed to kick for those on the first place.

The whole weapon rule thing was born because of the vk abuse and it is not a good thing to begin with.

I don't like facing a full team of rg and bombers but i don't think it is fair to kick ppl for weapon choice either. Weapon balance should be handled by the devs and not by abusing the vk.

I completely agree in regular, no rule rooms no one should be kicked for using any weapon, skill or F. Thats clearly an abuse of system. But the VK kept rooms WITH rules in check.

Theres the arguement that rules in s4 is a stupid idea but thats another story. From someone that has been playing since 2010 and has seen the degradation of changes since then its somewhat refeshing to play something similar to classic s4, or even "fair".

Now thats completely gone. I hope you understand where I am coming from.

P.S. "Weapon balance should be handled by the devs." Come on now, we dont even need to get into that. Non existent nuff said.

• I think people who are answering to hella should just stop, we are talking about someone who doesnt even know how the votekick works since she asked to vote kick someone afking in lobby, just sayin

oh btw i wanted to add, i forgot about it, my daily reward arent working, did you guys removed that too????

• Even though I don't like the idea of making it official to disable weapons in rooms as an option it seems like going to be a better option than abusing the vk for it. But i guess the ppl will still ask for vk no matter what even if they have that.

I think people who are answering to hella should just stop, we are talking about someone who doesnt even know how the votekick works since she asked to vote kick someone afking in lobby, just sayin

Because you can. You can also vote from lobby as well.

• Even though I don't like the idea of making it official to disable weapons in rooms as an option it seems like going to be a better option than abusing the vk for it. But i guess the ppl will still ask for vk no matter what.

Because you can. You can also vote from lobby as well.

How do u vote kick somebody from the lobby? Please explain...